Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Smaller guys have potential to gain most?

12

Smaller guys have potential to gain most?

This has probably been covered before but I would like to get some fresh ideas on this and couldn’t find a thread which discussed exactly what I wanted.

I am in NO way saying that the thread title is the truth in any way, it is merely a thought.

Was this yguy that I have read about “the real deal?”… He started small and gained lots. I also gain length very fast. I started at about 5.5BPEL and am now 6.5BPEL and I have only been doing it a few weeks properly. Has any big guys found that they can’t gain length easily? Is there a limit to what a dick could be? Only a certain amount of penis inside the body which can be pulled out? lol.

I have been noticing some HUGE length gains by a certain stretch. I don’t know if anyone else has mentioned it or done it before. I stand up and put my hand behind my leg and grab behind the glans, I then lift my other leg (the one that my hand ISN’T behind) and I push my foot down on my hand or wrist really hard. I get a MAJOR stretch and a severe but nice tingly feeling in my ligaments. I make sure I have used sufficient heat first and make sure I don’t fall over (could be nasty if I did.)

I do this for about 60 seconds and then change hands and leg. I sometimes do this laying down aswell. It has been the only factor in gaining my length I believe. I don’t ever jelq but may start soon.

Anyway… back to the original topic… how does starting length effect gains in length from PE?
Once again, sorry if this has recently been covered.

I just had one hell of a PE session and thought I would share it. I done the stretch which I mentioned above but put more pressure on than normal… The ligaments felt odd, kind of a dull painful ache, but not enough pain to cause panic… just discomfort… Afterwards though, my dick looked the longest it has ever looked flacid… It was at least 2 inches longer. Obviously it will shrink up a bit and I won’t keep that extended flacid, but the stretch kicked butt. The only bad thing was that it still looked thin.

I think I better log my measurements incase I get huge results. Time to do my signature I believe :)

I’m very interested in that techique of yours. ;)

P.S.: Oh, and I started as a very small guy, and I don’t think I’ve grown that much. I consider myself a hard gainer!


G_want7's log

2007: BPEL: 5.1 / MSEG: 4.5 / 2008: BPEL: 6.5 / MSEG: 4.8

I think it\'s amazing, the way that love can set you free...

Originally Posted by PEnessMonster

I have been noticing some HUGE length gains by a certain stretch. I don’t know if anyone else has mentioned it or done it before. I stand up and put my hand behind my leg and grab behind the glans, I then lift my other leg (the one that my hand ISN’T behind) and I push my foot down on my hand or wrist really hard.

Huh??? I’m trying to picture what you described, but I honestly have no clue. How can you possibly be flexible, or long enough to grab your penis while standing and then use your foot to push down on the hand that’s grasping your pecker? How about a picture, or at least a drawing?


September 20, 2007: BPEL: 5.8 inches, EG: <5.5 inches

March 15, 2008: BPEL: 7.6 inches, EG: 5.75 inches

Yes, that's a gain of 1.8 inches. And no... That's not my real picture.

There are fast growers and sloe growers. I think growth depends on mastering technique.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

I think I could do that stretch if it’s what I think due to flexibility but can you post a diagram or photo please?


Nov '08: 6.5" BPEL X 4.3" MSEG / 4.83" Base Girth.... 4.565" AVG EG Based on 2 measurements

Nov '09: 7.0" BPEL (6.3" NBPEL) X 4.5" MSEG / 4.9" Base Girth.... 4.59" AVG EG Based on 3 measurements ~~~~~~~~~ Erect gains to date 1.55" X .4"

>>> Caboose\\'s Penis Enlargement Guide <<<

I get what you mean by this stretch. And it does seem logical because what it would do would be to give you more leverage.

I’ll try to explain this stretch by using the example of how I tried to act it out just now. It’s an uncomfortable position for me at least, as far as how I stand when I do it. Now I did it next to my bed.

RIGHT FOOT - standing on the ground.

RIGHT HAND - grabbing my penis from under my RIGHT LEG/butt cheek

LEFT HAND - pressed palm down on my bed

LEFT LEG - stepping on my left hand

Is this description of your exercise correct PEnessMonster?

The stretch did in fact feel a lot more intense doing it this way. I’ll try it out sometime and see it is bearable for a full 5-10 minute workout.

What is this twister?

Originally Posted by ThatGuy69
RIGHT HAND - grabbing my penis from under my RIGHT LEG/butt cheek

Time for me to lose some weight. It’s impossible for me to do that.

Sounds similar to a LDP stretch.

Originally Posted by ThatGuy69
I get what you mean by this stretch. And it does seem logical because what it would do would be to give you more leverage.

I’ll try to explain this stretch by using the example of how I tried to act it out just now. It’s an uncomfortable position for me at least, as far as how I stand when I do it. Now I did it next to my bed.

RIGHT FOOT - standing on the ground.

RIGHT HAND - grabbing my penis from under my RIGHT LEG/butt cheek

LEFT HAND - pressed palm down on my bed

LEFT LEG - stepping on my left hand

Is this description of your exercise correct PEnessMonster?

The stretch did in fact feel a lot more intense doing it this way. I’ll try it out sometime and see it is bearable for a full 5-10 minute workout.

Yes, that is correct! I done it again this morning about an hour ago and I still have a dull ache in my ligaments. :D

I will try to draw a picture and post it asap… I am a little insecure about my penis right now so I can’t do a photo yet.
Thanks for your patience in trying to understand what I am talking about…


Started: 5.5" BPEL --- 4.5" EG | Currently: 6.5" BPEL --- 4.5" EG | Goal: 8.0" BPEL --- 7.0" EG

Gained an inch in length so far just from manual stretching and a homemade penis tonic. (Olive oil, vitamin E, arnica, rosemary, lavender) and by consuming Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng and pomegranate juice.

The lame picture.

I have drawn a very bad picture to try to explain it better. The picture sucks, I can’t draw on the computer to save my life… Also, just because the guy in the picture is incredibly hung, it doesn’t mean you have to be for the execution of the stretch. Balance is the main factor here. I know it seems pointless and there are other ways of getting a good stretch, so I don’t need the remarks :P

It is however, the best stretch I have incorporated into my routine and it burns my ligaments when other stretches haven’t managed this. (This don’t mean I think the other stretches suck… I do them all).

Attached Images
M Stretch.JPG
(15.2 KB, 210 views)

Started: 5.5" BPEL --- 4.5" EG | Currently: 6.5" BPEL --- 4.5" EG | Goal: 8.0" BPEL --- 7.0" EG

Gained an inch in length so far just from manual stretching and a homemade penis tonic. (Olive oil, vitamin E, arnica, rosemary, lavender) and by consuming Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng and pomegranate juice.

That is a good stretch I sometimes to that when sitting at my computer chair with my legs crossed


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

I believe that starting size has little to do with PE gains - physiologically, that is.
Psychologically, a smaller guy might have far greater drive, a burning “need” to get bigger.

I believe that elasticity is the real indicator of potential gains. A “grower”, in my opinion, has more potential gains than a “show-er.” However, the show-er will probably gain more quickly, because the grower has more elasticity to overcome; however, his greater store of elasticity also means that he’ll be able to convert that into greater gains towards plasticity - provided that he’s stubborn enough.

Originally Posted by wadzilla
I believe that starting size has little to do with PE gains - physiologically, that is.
Psychologically, a smaller guy might have far greater drive, a burning “need” to get bigger.

I believe that elasticity is the real indicator of potential gains. A “grower”, in my opinion, has more potential gains than a “show-er.” However, the show-er will probably gain more quickly, because the grower has more elasticity to overcome; however, his greater store of elasticity also means that he’ll be able to convert that into greater gains towards plasticity - provided that he’s stubborn enough.

Thanks for the response guys, it is a part of PE I think is a great area to discuss… elasticity like you mentioned could also play a big role. Would you like to elaborate more on your views of different elasticity?

I personally think that someone without much elasticity would gain more, but I am in no way trying to say you are wrong, it is merely a passing thought. I think that if the penis don’t strech much, then it is unlikely to “ping” back after stretching, and keep some of the new length… silly thought, and hard to explain… also, probably wrong lol.


Started: 5.5" BPEL --- 4.5" EG | Currently: 6.5" BPEL --- 4.5" EG | Goal: 8.0" BPEL --- 7.0" EG

Gained an inch in length so far just from manual stretching and a homemade penis tonic. (Olive oil, vitamin E, arnica, rosemary, lavender) and by consuming Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng and pomegranate juice.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
how to gain girth?kowalPenis Enlargement Basics1809-29-2017 07:53 PM
Amazing Isometrics - expand gain potential and cut down PE durationBird2Penis Enlargement11811-06-2012 02:25 PM
A male contortionist has more potential to gain lengthDirk DigglerPenis Enlargement511-13-2007 05:06 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:17 AM.