Slow gains troubleshooting
1 year and one month Later - 8” BPEL!!!!
As explained in my personal routine thread, my gains have been extremely slow during the last year. I had some quick gains early on, then very little for 6 months then some recent gains from my jelq based routine. In total only 1/2” in one year.
I did have a few months off, partly due to injuries and a busy work schedule but most of the time, managed to be quite consistent. Another problem I had was too much variety and experimentation with routines that failed to produce any gains (In particular - ADS). I have managed 4 consistent months with my latest jelq device based routine but have only managed 1mm per month in length gains (I know it’s better than nothing but I was hoping to grow that much each week!)
My current routine looks like this:
30 minutes Far infra red heat warm-up
14 minutes jelquing (70-80% erect)
10 minutes rest + FIR warm-up
14 minutes jelquing (<50% erect) holding end of each stroke stretched for 6 seconds
60 minutes+ rest + FIR warm-up
15-30 minutes erect kegelling/edging
2 days PE/ 1 day rest
My flaccid stretched length has clearly increased, EQ is fine, my girth felt like it had increased in my hand but measurements showed otherwise.
I have a few questions for those who have gained from jelquing:
1. As you slowly increased the duration of your jelquing, was there a point where you noticed a sudden increase in gains (you found your growth zone) or did gains come in a linear way as you increased duration?
2. Do you think that I should continue with my current routine for a few more months just in case I find my “growth zone”?
3. Should I continue my slow intensity crescendo or should I add a bigger chunk of time and extra exercises?
4. Do you think that I am ready to try clamping?
5. If you have been in a similar situation and tried something that quickly improved your gains, what was it?
6. Should I take a deconditioning break for a few months?
Any suggestions are very welcome, especially if they worked for you!
Thanks in advance.