Sorry for not getting back to you sooner spaghetti. Now to answer your earlier post (in a long reply :) ):
I hate having my balls migrate up on my dick when it lays on my stomach. My dick looks so much bigger when they don’t.
I hear that, and yes your penis will look bigger because your shaft is 100% free (as opposed to maybe 60, 50, or even 40% free with your scrotum attached to it).
Well on another note, I am most definitely going to be stretching my underside shaft skin until I completely rid myself of my turkey neck. These people on here who post pics like Cheeva and Shunga don’t realize how blessed they are to be born turkey neckless.
There are a few things you need to consider. 1. Is the penis circumcised or uncircumcised? If the penis is uncircumcised, they most likely have plenty of skin to keep the scrotum back where it should be. 2. If it is circumcised, HOW is it cut? Some penises are cut closer to the base, meaning more likely a turkey neck since the leftover shaft skin is now pulled to attach, and the scrotum comes along for the ride when they’re re-attaching the skin. Finally, 3. How long has the guy been PEing? I have some PE pics taken back in March of 2003, and my scrotum appears to be way back up near my pubic bone while I am flaccid, not like it is now, hanging down halfway up my shaft. This is after years of PEing (I’d say 99% is from Jelqing and the other 1% possibly from the Bib Hanger I used briefly too).
Now thanks to PE and this site I can jack off with 2 hands with my head showing. :)
Good! Now you should be able to do that two handed stretch I talked about in an earlier post. Just make sure you are not stretching the raphe which attaches to the scrotum, but can travel up the shaft an inch or two!
I think one thing we could do Wt, is apply some moisturizing lotion to the shaft and glans daily because I am drying out which I feel like is slowing down the process because it burns more to stretch the skin. I think I am going to moisturize after my sessions and let it soak in.
Try Vitamin E. I use big 1000 IU pills of vitamin E for that. Just poke a hole in the gel pill coating and you’re good to go. Come to think of it, Wal-Mart sells this cocoa butter with vitamin E lotion. I’d apply it after my night PE session right before bed. If you jelq at all, you might want to stretch before you jelq. That way you can get a chance to moisturize your unit using whatever it is you use to lube up for jelqing. Then after you’re all done PEing, you can apply the moisturizer.
Also, if you are jelqing, I strongly suggest you find a way to keep your balls back from making the turkey neck worse. There was a post on here not too long ago about a guy who made a ring from a bendable bracelet and used a neck strap from eyeglasses where he’d sit on it with the ring around his dick to keep the balls back while jelqing. That looks like a great idea.
Just make sure you have completely isolated the shaft skin for stretching, and not the turkey neck, or that raphe it’s attached to. Ideally, the area to stretch is should be from the circumcision scar, to maybe an inch behind it going towards your balls. Try that process I mentioned with your penis straight out, pulling the t-neck down and seeing where it ultimately ends up the shaft. Then focus on the area that is not affected by it. It will definitely take some time and effort.
PEing since Jan 1st, 2003