Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Sizes consensus

Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler
If you read my post you will see I also have one that can do the same so your argument is? A measure of authority, aren’t you the same one that was measuring lymph fluid a month or so ago?

Neither have I. Yes it is an art and it isn’t that hard to do so don’t give yourself too much credit. With 6.5” EG on a virgin ass you can forget it and that is a reality I don’t care how much you’ve “honed” your skills. I guess you are also the same “measurable authority” who will tell me I need to polish my skills based on my realistic responses.

Amen!

The G spot is what mearly 3” into the vagina, is this true or did I hear wrong. And the clitoris is on the front door practically and for us bigger guys we can hit the cervix.

Hey dudes we are all large because we have big brains. And the brain ounce for ounce has more volume that any penis is out there.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by El Wino

Foreplay? Screw that, I got two letters for you my friend: Kay, Why.

Hugs

Based on this response alone I am sure you are a “measurable authority” on many things LOL. There aint enough KY in the world to stop a woman’s ass from bleeding or hurting with a cock over 6” worse if her ass is a virgin doing it for the first time. Even if she does it occasionally she will still feel some discomfort upon penetration. Because you think you can just dive into a cold non_foreplayed ass and go to town shows clearly you are “the man”

If it counts for much, I’ve seen posts on sex ad sites by women that wanted big dicks and quoted ” 6 inches or bigger”. While some size queens may say it’s gotta be 8” or it’s small (no accounting for anyone being able to accurately judge size either), I think a lot of women feel that 6-7” is big. Of course, there again, who can say about their accurate ability to judge size. Unless you handle measuring equipment or wrenches much, most people don’t have a clue what an inch or eight inches really looks like.

Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler
Based on this response alone I am sure you are a “measurable authority” on many things LOL. There aint enough KY in the world to stop a woman’s ass from bleeding or hurting with a cock over 6” worse if her ass is a virgin doing it for the first time. Even if she does it occasionally she will still feel some discomfort upon penetration. Because you think you can just dive into a cold non_foreplayed ass and go to town shows clearly you are “the man”

You just lost the argument right there. You are speculating, whereas I am dealing with facts from my own experience. I “devirginized” a girl’s anus not two months ago with my 6.2 inches, with plenty of KY and it didn’t hurt or bleed. Your problem is that you have preconceived notions which you are attacking me to defend, instead of coming to terms with the fact that I speak from experience which you couldn’t possibly argue against.
Not only that, I was referring to KY as an alternative to vaginal foreplay, in other words you don’t even know what you’re arguing against.

Discomfort upon penetration is standard in the beginning of anal sex for most sizes, average to large.

You’re just angry, chill out and cut back on your offenses and sarcasm. You got nothing, and so you go for the balls with your girlish hysteria and attempts at wit. Sorry, pal.

Dudes,

Chill out. :cancer:

Originally Posted by devilknight666
If it counts for much, I’ve seen posts on sex ad sites by women that wanted big dicks and quoted ” 6 inches or bigger”. While some size queens may say it’s gotta be 8” or it’s small (no accounting for anyone being able to accurately judge size either), I think a lot of women feel that 6-7” is big. Of course, there again, who can say about their accurate ability to judge size. Unless you handle measuring equipment or wrenches much, most people don’t have a clue what an inch or eight inches really looks like.

And what are they looking at or referring to, the top part of the penis or underneath, the whole package so to speak.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by El Wino
You just lost the argument right there. You are speculating, whereas I am dealing with facts from my own experience. I “devirginized” a girl’s anus not two months ago with my 6.2 inches, with plenty of KY and it didn’t hurt or bleed. Your problem is that you have preconceived notions which you are attacking me to defend, instead of coming to terms with the fact that I speak from experience which you couldn’t possibly argue against.
Not only that, I was referring to KY as an alternative to vaginal foreplay, in other words you don’t even know what you’re arguing against.

And what makes you think I am not speaking with facts do you really believe what you say on this forum is taken as the end all be all. Please get over yourself.. It has been my experience read “MY EXPERIENCE” women tend to bleed their first times having anal sex, maybe Brazilian women have elastic assholes and this doesn’t happen, but from the times I have done this with copious amounts of KY there was still a period of adjustment and sometimes there was blood involved and this was AFTER time was taken to warm up and loosen the asshole. Nothing is preconceived here just like yourself I am speaking what I know not what I am guessing to sound important or to sound like a “measurable authority” on things. Your exact words were “Foreplay? Screw that, I got two letters for you my friend: Kay, Why.” Re read this statement and tell me what you meant because it damn sure wasn’t clear. It almost sounds like a case of the I meant to say or you should read between the lines and understood me to say type of argument. Sorry I think you are the one losing here and every time you post you further remove doubt from everyones mind.

Quote
You’re just angry, chill out and cut back on your offenses and sarcasm. You got nothing, and so you go for the balls with your girlish hysteria and attempts at wit. Sorry, pal.

Angry about what, please elaborate? I am not in the business of being jealous of the next man.. You can’t do or offer me ANYTHING so why should I be mad or envy you. Again get over yourself.

Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler
And what makes you think I am not speaking with facts do you really believe what you say on this forum is taken as the end all be all. Please get over yourself.. It has been my experience read “MY EXPERIENCE” women tend to bleed their first times having anal sex, maybe Brazilian women have elastic assholes and this doesn’t happen, but from the times I have done this with copious amounts of KY there was still a period of adjustment and sometimes there was blood involved and this was AFTER time was taken to warm up and loosen the asshole. Nothing is preconceived here just like yourself I am speaking what I know not what I am guessing to sound important or to sound like a “measurable authority” on things. Your exact words were “Foreplay? Screw that, I got two letters for you my friend: Kay, Why.” Re read this statement and tell me what you meant because it damn sure wasn’t clear. It almost sounds like a case of the I meant to say or you should read between the lines and understood me to say type of argument. Sorry I think you are the one losing here and every time you post you further remove doubt from everyones mind.

Angry about what, please elaborate? I am not in the business of being jealous of the next man.. You can’t do or offer me ANYTHING so why should I be mad or envy you. Again get over yourself.

Does it matter, just like their is a jack for every jill their are a variety of anuses to penetrate.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :thumbs:

I’d put the categories something like this, as far as women’s likely psychological reactions go…

Length (NBP)
Small: < 4”
Below average: 4-4.5”
Average: 4.5-5.75”
Above average: 5.75-6.75”
Big/large: 6.75-7.5”
Wow: > 7.5”

Girth
Small: < 4.4”
Below average: 4.4-4.7”
Average: 4.7-5.0”
Above average: 5.0-5.3”
Big/large: 5.3-5.8”
Wow: > 5.8”

Source: my anus.

I agree with this one, since it is pretty much in accordance with the reactions I’ve received from women. I would, however, like to increase the “big/large” girth to 5.5”+, because even though I am 5.5”+, I have never felt a really really “snug fit” with any woman. There is always more room in there once she is lubricated enough.


"You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Originally Posted by Krowax
I would, however, like to increase the “big/large” girth to 5.5”+, because even though I am 5.5”+, I have never felt a really really “snug fit” with any woman.

Well, then you’re changing the criterion from “women’s reactions” to “pussy-splitting potential.” :) Trust me, even with 6+” girth there’s still lots “more room in there” once a woman is sufficiently aroused and lubricated… If “big/large” were to mean that there’s no more room once a woman is fully aroused, then we’d have to use a girth cutoff that almost no man would meet — 7.5”? 8”? Who knows?

A lot of response. Nice.

I’m going to average out all the responses. I’m going to factor mine in 3 times, since 3 people concurred with mine, El Whino’s in 2 times. Gimli gave his response based on BPEL, but since I need them all at the same measure to average them out, and his is the only one in BPEL, I took 0.5 off Gimli’s length measures. For wangchun’s response, he didn’t give “Below average” or “small” estimations. I just looked at what his range was “big” and used the same amount of range to below average from their ‘average’ answer.

Anyway, here is the current consensus. Remember, it’s based on PERCEPTION and not fact.

Length (NBPEL)
Small: < 4.61”
Below average: 4.61 - 5.27”
Average: 5.27 - 6.23”
Above average: 6.23 - 7.06”
Big/Large: 7.06 - 8.03”
Wow: 8.03”+

Girth
Small: < 4.39”
Below average: 4.39 - 4.69”
Average: 4.69 - 5.18”
Above average: 5.19 - 5.61”
Big/Large: 5.61 - 6.12”
Wow: 6.12”+


Starting size: (April 1 2007) 5.95" BPEL x 4.65" EG. | Progress Thread (plus pics)

Now: (August 20 2007) 6.6" BPEL x 4.81" EG. Half way towards my goal! | Current Stats

Short term goal: (3-4 months) 6.8" BPEL, 5.0" EG.. Long term goal (1+ yr): 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG.

Here’s the same thing as above, but volume. (Keep in mind that the volume in Thunder’s PE statistic databases on this site takes into account BPEL, and instead this takes into account NBPEL. Which means the volumes in the stat database are higher.

Volume (cubic inches)
Small: < 7.07
Below average: 7.07 - 9.22
Average: 9.22 - 13.3
Above average: 13.3 - 17.68
Big/Large: - 17.68 - 23.93
Wow: 23.93+


Starting size: (April 1 2007) 5.95" BPEL x 4.65" EG. | Progress Thread (plus pics)

Now: (August 20 2007) 6.6" BPEL x 4.81" EG. Half way towards my goal! | Current Stats

Short term goal: (3-4 months) 6.8" BPEL, 5.0" EG.. Long term goal (1+ yr): 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG.

Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler
Most that agree with that prolly don’t like anal either because surely they will start getting denied by everyone except porn stars

Prolly?

Originally Posted by El Wino

Ok, my two cents is that we of the “large group” know firsthand how much bigger we could be to achieve a certain tightness. You think that 6 inches will fill a woman up but that is incorrect, 6 inches will fill a regular, lubricated woman plenty, but it won’t stretch her out. Stretching out begins, I estimate, at 6.5

The reason I say this with such confidence is that I’ve been with 30+ women. Do you get what I’m saying? It’s not a psychological issue. We just have a more accurate perspective of how much is left to achieve an average woman’s limit. Now, as for length, 8 inches bottom out 95% of the time, but not enough to cause pain. 8.5 , I estimate, will begin the painful poking for most.

I suggest you guys drop the visual and listen to those who are closer in experience to testing women’s limits. It is those limits, and not our perception of what is big, that define what size does what.

30+ women. Wow. That is an accomplishment.

I don’t mean to deny your experience El Wino, but your “I have a big dick, so I know” position is a little thin in an empirical sense.

Originally Posted by El Wino
You just lost the argument right there. You are speculating, whereas I am dealing with facts from my own experience.

{…}

I speak from experience which you couldn’t possibly argue against.

Unless, of course, someone has a different experience.

Originally Posted by El Wino
I realize the percentiles but as far as my definitions go they don't matter, like I’ve said before, I based my assertions on the relation of penis size to women’s ability to take it in comfortably and with pleasure.

This statement is one of someone unconcerned with facts who merely wants to make his own point regardless of any evidence. You’re basically saying “Don’t confuse the issue with your facts and figures; we’re playing by my rules here.”

Kind of defeats the idea of discussion, doesn’t it? At the very least it makes discussion difficult.

Originally Posted by El Wino

I’ve “dealt” with women in Brazil, Argentina, USA, and Europe.

Ah, yes. The voice of experience is talking. I hear it. It all becomes clear.

When stacking up the experience, you’ve got to admit a sample from one person is fairly limited within the scope of human possibility. I mean I realize you’re worldly guy. A guy who’s had international sex with over 30 women, which is truly impressive. And you have a very big dick, which makes it even more impressive, but…there may be other points of view. There are other folks who may have experienced things in their own way.

They may have equally valid experience.

Originally Posted by El Wino
When I wear a cock ring I go to 6.5, and guess what, it is what begins to stretch the women I deal with. Yes, there have been some tighter ones which couldn’t take the cock ring and some who were still loose with it on, but overall what I said is correct. And I’m talking about regular women in their teens and twenties, not even prostitutes or women who’ve given birth.

{…}

I’ve been 6 inches thick ever since I was 18, which covers the last 20 women I’ve slept with. I think two or three felt it was extremely tight, the rest were reasonably tight or average. Two were loose.

Lets talk about the tightness of the fit. Shall we?

Vaginas are potential space.

They are not a fixed size. Like our equipment there is a range of size that can be achieved, but they are far more flexible, expandable and adaptable. All sorts of things can affect how tight a woman seems to you. A woman could be with two different men of exactly the same size and seem tight to one and loose to another. Arousal can do wonders. So can a woman’s muscle control. The degree of lubrication and hydration. How much stress they are under in life, how into you they are, even how much experience they have, etc., etc..

So ‘regular women in their teens and twenties’ (which belies a fairly limited experiential viewpoint right there - in my experience) could in fact - or I should say: in someone’s experience - actually seem looser than women who’ve given birth; depending on any and all of the myriad of factors. Sometimes women who’ve given birth snap back tighter than they were to begin with - depending on how they heal from the episiotomy and whether or not they use Kegel exercises etc.

Originally Posted by El Wino
Discomfort upon penetration is standard in the beginning of anal sex for most sizes, average to large.

Whoa! Wait a minute…

Do you know this from experience?

I thought you were the large guy expert? How do you suddenly become an authority on ‘average’ as well? It’s a little confusing, or perhaps…confused.

I think I’ll sum up by saying our own Para-Goomba has done a fair amount of reading and research and has very real-world observations on this subject. Based on my experience, the truth prolly lies somewhere in the neighborhood of Nick’s estimates and Para’s.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Wow, call this unrelated, but I haven’t seen such well constucted posting for a very long time.

1. I’ve got to stop posting at forums where the demographic is too young
2. I’ve got to follow Mr. Happy’s posts around more often.

*Writes notes on back of hand*


Starting size: (April 1 2007) 5.95" BPEL x 4.65" EG. | Progress Thread (plus pics)

Now: (August 20 2007) 6.6" BPEL x 4.81" EG. Half way towards my goal! | Current Stats

Short term goal: (3-4 months) 6.8" BPEL, 5.0" EG.. Long term goal (1+ yr): 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG.

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
Well, then you’re changing the criterion from “women’s reactions” to “pussy-splitting potential.” :) Trust me, even with 6+” girth there’s still lots “more room in there” once a woman is sufficiently aroused and lubricated… If “big/large” were to mean that there’s no more room once a woman is fully aroused, then we’d have to use a girth cutoff that almost no man would meet — 7.5”? 8”? Who knows?

Yes, you are quite right there, my dear Sir :) . I withdraw my previous statement.


"You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:35 PM.