Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

'Size Matters' references in society

Try checking some lyrics by Lil Kim, she pretty much demands for big dicks in almost all of her songs. The I Love New York season 2 from Vh1 has a lot of penis size references, mainly the stuff where that man Wolf claimed he was hung as a horse, also in the Real World San Diego there is an episode where this guy Brad took his penis out and he was constantly bragging he was “8 and thick”.

There was a Vh1 All access episode called “Size Matters” where they eventually referred to penises, although they only mentioned Tommy Lee as huge and Jude Law as tiny, making fun about him actually.

In Friends Season 8 , episode 13 Where Chandler takes a bath, in the ending scene chandler is taking a bubble bath, but all the cast members end up entering the bathroom, and the bubbles move “revealing” Chandleres dick, and there are some comments that show that he is very well hung. For instance Phoebe congrats Monica and one of the guys confuses his dick with a toy boat.

In Comedy Central`s Roast of Pamela Anderson, most of the jokes involve Tommy Lees penis size.

That’s all I can think of now, will try to find some more. Good luck with your project, I think it is very interesting.


Was (july 07): 5.25 nbp (5.9 bp)X 4.5

July 10 :6.15 nbp (6.65 bp)X 4.8

Goal: 6.75 nbp (7.1 bp) x 5.1 Final goal : 7.25 nbp x 5.3

Isn’t pretty much everything a phallic and yonic reference?

Why isn’t yonic in the spell check by the way?


Wishing and hoping for the best - yup your doing it wrong.

I always took you for a Magic Punanic type of guy.

(And yes, some of you can take that to mean a black hole type poon)


Wishing and hoping for the best - yup your doing it wrong.

Here in the deep south, this is a land of pick up trucks and deer hunters. Most men hunt and fish as hobbies here and mounted buck heads and deer horns abound in many home dens as trophies.

It is very common to see a decal on the back glass of a pick up truck—-huge decal at that—with a huge deer rack/antlers and the words “Size Matters” in large letters above the deer rack.

Since joining thunders, I have often glanced at the guy driving that pick up truck when I passed him or pulled along side him at a stop light, just to see if he carried himself in his pick up truck like an alpha male or whatever. Chances are that guy is hung or thinks he is hung. What do you guys say about any guy who would place a decal like that on his back windshield. I dont want to highjack this thread but I have often considered starting a thread to ask the opinion of you guys on what more probably than not a guy is packing who has a decal like that on his pick up truck. Dont you agree that he is at least an above average guy hang wise or a guy on the prowl/make at least.

I think that decal must be produced by Mossy Oak. What say you guys?

Originally Posted by thinktank
Here in the deep south, this is a land of pick up trucks and deer hunters. Most men hunt and fish as hobbies here and mounted buck heads and deer horns abound in many home dens as trophies.

It is very common to see a decal on the back glass of a pick up truck—-huge decal at that—with a huge deer rack/antlers and the words “Size Matters” in large letters above the deer rack.

Since joining thunders, I have often glanced at the guy driving that pick up truck when I passed him or pulled along side him at a stop light, just to see if he carried himself in his pick up truck like an alpha male or whatever. Chances are that guy is hung or thinks he is hung. What do you guys say about any guy who would place a decal like that on his back windshield. I dont want to highjack this thread but I have often considered starting a thread to ask the opinion of you guys on what more probably than not a guy is packing who has a decal like that on his pick up truck. Dont you agree that he is at least an above average guy hang wise or a guy on the prowl/make at least.

I think that decal must be produced by Mossy Oak. What say you guys?


I think he is just as likely to be trying to overcompensate. If he was big and confident in himself, would he really feel the need to try and telegraph it like that?


"If you can conceive it, and you can believe it...then you can achieve it."

Formerly known as Gandolf

Some more TV stuff that “came to me”:

*The Ally McBeal episodes with the well-hung art class nude model. She eventually ends up sleeping with him.

*I remember an episode of Dharma & Greg where one of the “side plots” is that Greg’s mother learns that Dharma’s father is hung, and for the rest of the episode she spies on him, trying to see his bulge etc. Quite a few cheap “penis innuendo” jokes, I think.

*In the British sitcom “Coupling”, one of the characters is huge.. It comes up in a few episodes, but especially in one episode called “Size Matters”, it’s more or less the main story line, as one of the women is torn between the prospect of the huge penis and the fact that he’s a “tory”.
-I checked wikipedia, and appearantly there was also a short-lived American version, and an episode based on this one was made for that show, too.

*There’s a “Rescue Me” episode were dick measuring etc plays a part.. In one scene some hot girl measures one of the guys, and is really impressed by the fact that he’s 4.5” or something like that “around” (!). She says most guys are lucky if they’re that long.. She measures the length and it’s 9”, so this guy must have a pretty worm-like johnson..

Watch brit comedy called “Coupling”. There’s a character in there whose’s got a 10” dick. His name is Patrick Maitland.


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

Originally Posted by Norsey
Some more TV stuff that “came to me”:

*The Ally McBeal episodes with the well-hung art class nude model. She eventually ends up sleeping with him.

*I remember an episode of Dharma & Greg where one of the “side plots” is that Greg’s mother learns that Dharma’s father is hung, and for the rest of the episode she spies on him, trying to see his bulge etc. Quite a few cheap “penis innuendo” jokes, I think.

*In the British sitcom “Coupling”, one of the characters is huge.. It comes up in a few episodes, but especially in one episode called “Size Matters”, it’s more or less the main story line, as one of the women is torn between the prospect of the huge penis and the fact that he’s a “tory”.
-I checked wikipedia, and appearantly there was also a short-lived American version, and an episode based on this one was made for that show, too.

*There’s a “Rescue Me” episode were dick measuring etc plays a part.. In one scene some hot girl measures one of the guys, and is really impressed by the fact that he’s 4.5” or something like that “around” (!). She says most guys are lucky to be that long.. She measures the length and it’s 9”, so this guy must have a pretty worm-like johnson..


Yeah, I remember that Ally McBeal episode. I’ll definitely look into the other ones you refenced, thanks.


"If you can conceive it, and you can believe it...then you can achieve it."

Formerly known as Gandolf

I hope we aren’t falling in to the trap of being “victims”. Just because there are a lot of size references in society, doesn’t mean that everyone puts a huge emphasis on size. WE just perceive that to be the case IMHO. Some things in live are, well, just what they are.

Even if women do prefer a larger penis, it doesn’t mean that that is the only determining factor in a woman choosing a mate. I think the more experienced a woman is, the more she will appreciate a man who pays attention to the details of a woman’s sexuality. (e.g. strength, security, passion great cunnilingus etc etc)

I have heard many stories of women cheating on men who have HUGE dicks, with guys who are average. Let’s ask the question, “why would she cheat on a man who has a huge penis?”

Back on topic though, the beginning of he Adam Sandler movie, “Anger Management”, starts with Sandler being tied naked a post, (if I remember correctly), and everyone is pointing at his privates and laughing…..


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

I like big buts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can’t die when a girl walks in with itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung.

I’m long, I’m strong.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
I hope we aren’t falling in to the trap of being “victims”. Just because there are a lot of size references in society, doesn’t mean that everyone puts a huge emphasis on size. WE just perceive that to be the case IMHO. Some things in live are, well, just what they are.

Even if women do prefer a larger penis, it doesn’t mean that that is the only determining factor in a woman choosing a mate. I think the more experienced a woman is, the more she will appreciate a man who pays attention to the details of a woman’s sexuality. (e.g. strength, security, passion great cunnilingus etc etc)

I have heard many stories of women cheating on men who have HUGE dicks, with guys who are average. Let’s ask the question, “why would she cheat on a man who has a huge penis?”

Back on topic though, the beginning of he Adam Sandler movie, “Anger Management”, starts with Sandler being tied naked a post, (if I remember correctly), and everyone is pointing at his privates and laughing…..


You bring up an interesting point. I don’t think there’s anything “wrong” with women liking big dicks and having it pointed out. It’s just a preference like a guy prefering a pretty girl or something along those lines. It’s just that there’s a huge double standard. With all these messages out there, a guy is basically told he’s an insecure little cry baby if he can’t just accept his size when we know all along that it’s a pretty big deal to a lot of females.


"If you can conceive it, and you can believe it...then you can achieve it."

Formerly known as Gandolf

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:54 AM.