Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

'Size Matters' references in society

Haha. I used to have a shirt when I was 21. It had an arrow pointing up to my head and said “the man”. And another arrow pointing down to my crotch that said “the legend”. That was a while back. Hopefully after some good quality PE I can wear it again proudly. Also there is a country song called “Size matters”. I was nervous when I first heard it but it actually turns out a woman wants a man with a big heart

There’s a new Red Burrito commercial playing on the radio in my area. It’s two guys talking. “What do you think average size is?” “I don’t know, soft or crunchy” “6 inches?” “Mine’s 10.”

Pretty blantantly playing on the size issue.


Starting measurements May 31,2012 BPEL:6.4" MSEG:6.25" Base Girth 6.9" My pics

Short term goal---------------------BPEL: 7" MSEG:6.25"

My thread on the downsides of big girth: Big Girth - The Downside

There was recently a commercial that I was even a little shocked at. It was for a drain cleaner that came with a snake along with the cleaner. It was so blatantly sexual and had two plumber “hunks” helping a fine looking women. I may not have my words right but it referenced how they were there to clean out her pipes and how they came with a long snake. I believe it was a draino product. I haven’t seen that commercial since. I think it got pulled for it’s shock value.


"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

There’s a whole tv series based off a dude having a massive schlong.

“Hung”

These sorts of comments in media are oppressive to males, as boob and ass comments are oppressive to women, and it surprises me how we tolerate such debasement, but I’m old-fashioned apparently.

My daughter, who is 21, came home upset the other night after going to the movies and felt she was ripped off because she didn’t get to see guys dicks when she felt she had a “right” to.

We live in strange times.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by pappa bravo
Haha. I used to have a shirt when I was 21. It had an arrow pointing up to my head and said “the man”. And another arrow pointing down to my crotch that said “the legend”. That was a while back. Hopefully after some good quality PE I can wear it again proudly. Also there is a country song called “Size matters”. I was nervous when I first heard it but it actually turns out a woman wants a man with a big heart

Did you get any advantages by wearing that t-shirt ?


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Originally Posted by a-unit
These sorts of comments in media are oppressive to males, as boob and ass comments are oppressive to women, and it surprises me how we tolerate such debasement, but I’m old-fashioned apparently.

My daughter, who is 21, came home upset the other night after going to the movies and felt she was ripped off because she didn’t get to see guys dicks when she felt she had a “right” to.

We live in strange times.

Betting she had watched ‘Magic Mike’ and gotten her hopes up, still, strange times for sure.

I had a couple comments that’s for sure. One girl (now wife) asked for me to prove it.

In several series, when the handsomest actor/hero/main character/lover is seen nude by a woman or even a man, an innuendo related to his size is usally present.

Originally Posted by a-unit
These sorts of comments in media are oppressive to males, as boob and ass comments are oppressive to women, and it surprises me how we tolerate such debasement, but I’m old-fashioned apparently.

My daughter, who is 21, came home upset the other night after going to the movies and felt she was ripped off because she didn’t get to see guys dicks when she felt she had a “right” to.

We live in strange times.

Does she not have internet access? It’s like a never ending, all you can eat cock buffet.

Yeah, she does. She just wanted to let the whole house know she got ripped off in her quest to see a dick in a movie.

She also got pissed at her mother because she wouldn’t go to the fantasia party and then to the male dancers with her on her 19th birthday.

My wife is one of those old-school prudish types (like myself) who believes sexuality is for the bedroom, and my daughter tries her best occasionally to see if she can break her mother down.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Olivia Munn isn’t shy..

(From around 0:45 to 1:30)

Privacy info: Clicking on this image will enable content from youtube.com

“Come on rude boy boy, can you get it up

come in rude boy boy, is you big enough?”

Rhianna

“That’s right I can’t control it

I need seven inches or more”

Vanity


Last edited by Maldonaldo : 09-09-2012 at .

Try beating this video :)

Privacy info: Clicking on this image will enable content from youtube.com

Originally Posted by Norsey
Olivia Munn isn’t shy..


Who knows what she really likes. I think thats the point maybe


Last edited by panthro : 09-10-2012 at .

Originally Posted by Norsey
Olivia Munn isn’t shy..

(From around 0:45 to 1:30)

Privacy info: Clicking on this image will enable content from youtube.com

Wow, my kind of woman! lol

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:24 PM.