Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

'Size Matters' references in society

Another movie reference that came to me:

I remember watching 20 minutes or so of some chick flick long ago (after checking imdb, I’m pretty sure the title must be “Now and Then”). In the movie we follow a group of women both when they’re teens (I guess they’re supposed to be 13 or so) and when they’re adults. During one of the scenes when they’re kids, (Christina Ricci plays one of the girls) they spy on a group of boys bathing nude in a lake and one of them isn’t particularly impressed by the boys’ endowments. The other girls laugh and says it’s because they’re not hard, and one of them says her mother told her some of them can grow “this big”, holding her hands apart.


Last edited by Norsey : 05-23-2009 at .

Originally Posted by Damien84
Is their a breast size preference poll here on thunders? If not one should be started. What is considered huge tits? I know you were trying to just make a point about a women having more societal pressures placed on them then men, but this issue interests me. I’m not really into “huge tits” at all. Large I would consider D cup or above depending on the height of the woman (the taller and large frame she is the larger the breast). So I am really wondering what is the size that most men prefer and is it different from my preference? If there isn’t a poll already here I think I will start one. I might need help though I have never done one.

I definitely don’t think society goes easier on us men. Maybe easier on the body issue but much harder on the income and status issue. Society does
Place pressure on women to be beautiful I will grant you that. I don’t necessarily think this is a bad thing though, shouldn’t a woman try to be as beautiful as she can be within reason? I mean if she is heterosexual and looking to please her partner and most men are visually stimulated visually then a woman should be concerned about her looks. As us men should be about making a living and a name for ourselves.

I think the fact that many of the women and men in America (your from Brazil I see, which has probably a very different group of women) are overweight or obese (by medical standards) tends to make discussions of body weight politically incorrect. We are very out of shape here in America. So shouldn’t there be societal pressure to lose weight? It may be in this countries best interest. Physical fitness and health should be a priority in every ones life, why should this not be stressed? Shouldn’t we all try to be as fit as possible, again within reason?

On the vagina issue. I agree that most women care much more about the rest of their bodies then their vagina’s. This I think is because a vagina’s tone and strength is not immediately recognizable as the fitness of the rest of the body. Although I think it should be something that all women incorporate into their physical exercise routines, as PE for us men. Again within reason, we should exercise to live better not live to exercise.

You guys was making considerations about the “size matters”, and how this demand man to have big cock’s. I just said that thing are reversal, woman are insecure just like man are, but with different reasons. I don’t see a lot guys dying because they cannot increase their penis, but think about bulimia and the whole problem, woman die just because there are more beautiful woman than hers. I am very insecure about my penis, even if I don’t have a tiny cock, just like my GF have shame to show her body to me with a incredible body that I love, and I would fuck woman far more fat than her.

Things are equal to man and woman, we need big cock and social status (doctor, engineer, etc.), they need to be beauty even having 50 years, a not easy task.

Originally Posted by Phyriel
You guys was making considerations about the “size matters”, and how this demand man to have big cock’s. I just said that thing are reversal, woman are insecure just like man are, but with different reasons. I don’t see a lot guys dying because they cannot increase their penis, but think about bulimia and the whole problem, woman die just because there are more beautiful woman than hers. I am very insecure about my penis, even if I don’t have a tiny cock, just like my GF have shame to show her body to me with a incredible body that I love, and I would fuck woman far more fat than her.

Things are equal to man and woman, we need big cock and social status (doctor, engineer, etc.), they need to be beauty even having 50 years, a not easy task.

Agreed. I think there is a misconception that it’s somehow different for women because they can at least ‘change’ their bodies. This may be true, but the change which can be attained is really quite limited. Boob shape, ass shape, the general ‘body type’ can’t really be changed, and these are the areas a complex is often developed. As you say, women can be obsessed with changing their body even when it’s already extremely skinny etc and nothing good could possibly come from more exercise/diet.

I think the main difference is that the body issues woman face are generally accepted and addressed, while the issues men face are seen as somehow less pertinent…..and often just brushed under the rug. This thread shows there’s no shortage of media playing on the insecurities of men.

This isn’t something which I can readily cite an example, but have read it often in online forums:

“He made up for it with technique.”

If the maxim, “It’s not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean”, is valid then there would be nothing to “make up for” in the first place.

Also in the commercials/trailer for the new movie “Dance Flick” there are some girls talking (also stereotyping black men are bigger):

Girl1 (Sister of “Thomas” both are African American): You like Thomas, don’t you?
Girl2 (White chick): I like his big… fat…
Girl1: Hey!… girl, that is my brother.
Girl2: What?! I was just going to say “his butt”.
Girl1: Oh. Well you should see his…


Length for show. Girth for "Whoa"!

NBPEL: Start: $1.50; Current: $1.75; Goal: $2

MSEG: Start: <TP Tube; Current: >TP Tube; Goal: >>PT Tube.

Originally Posted by spankey
Pop star Lady Gaga talking about what she likes in a man..

http://player.video.news.com.au/news…XxUXQ1pZKn7Vz_

Wow. There’s something about the way she answers that, that makes me feel she doesn’t really mean it, like it’s a joke because she’s tired of getting the question or something like that. But I don’t know..

The link doesn’t work by the way, but I found it by just searching for “gaga” on the site.

Originally Posted by Norsey
Wow. There’s something about the way she answers that, that makes me feel she doesn’t really mean it, like it’s a joke because she’s tired of getting the question or something like that. But I don’t know..

The link doesn’t work by the way, but I found it by just searching for “gaga” on the site.


Yea.. I’ll keep jelqing just to be safe though.. LOL

Also I fixed the link, thank you.

http://player.video.news.com.au/new…rXxUXQ1pZKn7Vz_

Originally Posted by spankey
Yea.. I’ll keep jelqing just to be safe though.. LOL

Also I fixed the link, thank you.

http://player.video.news.com.au/new…rXxUXQ1pZKn7Vz_

If anyone likes lady gaga’s music, the link, below, to her site has a cool song called “love game”. Listen to the lyrics. (they are relative to this thread)

However, there is no mention about size AT ALL!! I think she just likes a hard cock. (just a guess) ;)

http://www.ladygaga.com/splash.aspx


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

OK,

I saw the interview AFTER I posted the song “Love Game”. She IS clear that she wants a Big Dick. However, it sounded to me, that she would not turn a confident guy down.

I’d be willing to bet, that she wants a really HARD cock. (whether it’s huge or average)

On a side note, she sure doesn’t seem too happy. As I’ve experienced in life, sex that has no emotions involved, can be good. However, sex for the physical side only, can, and does often become “empty”. Sex with a person whom you love, and/or have a real connection with is many miles better IMHO.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by spankey
Yea.. I’ll keep jelqing just to be safe though.. LOL

So, are you planning to hit on Lady Gaga? :D

But yeah, to me there’s still something “Ah, what the hell, I’ll just say big dick and pretend too be serious about it for fun.” about it. It’s not that I have any reason to doubt that she wants a big dick, but the way she says it like it’s the ONLY thing she’s after in a man..


Last edited by Norsey : 05-24-2009 at .

I just heard this song by accident… it is by Beyonce, it is called Ego, here is the chorus:

http://www.rhapsody.com/beyonce/i-a…ego/lyrics.html

It’s too big (big)
It’s too wide (wide)
It’s too strong (strong)
It won’t fit (fit)
It’s too much (much)
It’s too tough (tough)
He walk like this ‘cause he can back it up
He got a big ego
Such a huge ego
But, I love his big ego
It’s too much
He talk like this ‘cause he can back it up


It’s too big (big)
It’s too wide (wide)
It’s too strong (strong)
It won’t fit (fit)
It’s too much (much)
It’s too tough (tough)
I talk like this ‘cause I can back it up
I got a big ego
Such a huge ego
But, he love my big ego
It’s too much
I walk like this ‘cause I can back it up
I, I walk like this ‘cause I can back it up
I, I talk like this ‘cause I can back it up
I, I, I can back it up
I can back it up
I Walk like this ‘cause I can back it up

It’s too big (big)
It’s too wide (wide)
It’s too strong (strong)
It won’t fit (fit)
It’s too much (much)
It’s too tough (tough)
He walk like this ‘cause he can back it up
He got a big ego
Such a huge ego…such a huge ego
But, I love his big ego
It’s too much
He talk like this ‘cause he can back it up

Ego so big you must admit
I got every reason to feel like I’m that bitch
Ego so strong, you ain’t know?
I don’t need no beat, I can sing it with piano…

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
If anyone likes lady gaga’s music, the link, below, to her site has a cool song called “love game”. Listen to the lyrics. (They are relative to this thread)

However, there is no mention about size AT ALL!! I think she just likes a hard cock. (Just a guess) ;)

Http://www.ladygaga.com/splash.aspx

Here she talks about size, I mean on the link that is provided on this thread. Facepalm
Ahh yes and you can find some more interesting things :D


Started: 15.5cm x 12cm, Now: 19.5cm x 13.3cm, Goal: 21cm x 15cm

I'm going to reach my goal, and there is no one who can stop me! Yes, I'm a persistent bastard :D

My Pictures! I am back baby, and I will hang out with my wang out!

Originally Posted by Luka89
Here she talks about size, I mean on the link that is provided on this thread. Facepalm
Ahh yes and you can find some more interesting things :D

Yeah, you are correct. I wasn’t able to view it until I had already made that post. But, I still assert, that her attitude was more that she just liked/likes DICK!!

As I said before, if a confident man with an average sized cock came up to her, and knew what he was doing, and was glass cutter hard, I would bet a lot of money that she would be “down” for it any day!! (remember, it IS more than just dick size, right? ;) )


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Saw some new burger king commercials lately that remind me of this topic. Girl saying how should couldn’t help but looking at something hanging out and another about so big cant get through the door, more in the way they say in act makes me think they are relating it.


10/10/08 Bpel 6.50 Eg 4.9 base 5.0 few weeks off due to injury :( 12/10/08 Bpel 6.875 Eg 5.0

03/10/09 Bpel 7.25 Eg 5.0625 base 5.25 Donations Keep The Community Going, Click Me

05/10/09 Bpel 7.50 Eg 5.1 base 5.5 11/10/09 Bpel 7.6875 EG 5.125. Goal is as much as I can

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:55 AM.