BG, looks like you have already take care of it ;)
ED, I think that is a very wise decision. If you don’t mind, I would like to back up your decision with some more input.
1) You say you are doing this for you and your girlfriend. I am willing to bet your girlfriend plays the biggest role. That isn’t a problem, I was in your shoes once too. Many of us have. But I think gprent hit the nail on the head — patience is the key. Forget about your girlfriend for a second and focus on two years into the future. In two years from now, what will you be more satisfied with, a man-made natural thick cock, or a laboratory experiment? Be honest. Look at the best case, worse case scenario:
There are two things you can do right now. Find a perfect girth routine (and spend a year or less building yourself better) or get the surgery.
Lets look at surgery first:
Best case scenario = You acquire the thick cock you desire. Although, by doing this you took the easy way out and didn’t get a chance to learn about other things that PE teaches us such as male health, patience, and my favorite - spiritual enlightenment.
Worst case scenario = You acquire an injured penis, you are down 9000 dollars, your girlfriend breaks up with you because you are unable to pleasure her because your dick is broken, you become depressed, etc etc..
Now, lets look at PE:
Best case scenario = You acquire the thick cock you desire. You take pride in your work, your ability to stick through with a routine, and enjoy your new spiritual enlightenment (patience).
Worst case scenario = You gain nothing, and you injure yourself. You still have the 9000 dollars though, and you explain to your girlfriend that if she cant be patient enough to wait for you (because you now have learned the patience thing), then you will find yourself a new broad. Hell, you might even send her to the witches of the west if she makes one complaint, because, after all you did this for her too.
Note from the author: The worst case/best case scenario might play out a little differently in real life.….
Ok, I would like to move my advice into a more personal direction. I completely understand what you are going through. Check here for my stats back in 04’. Gaining girth was a killer. Only through a lot of research, trial and error, and just plain persistence did I gain the girth I wanted. But at the end of the day, I wouldn’t have had it any other way. I am satisfied with my accomplishments. And that, EvilDeath, is the most important thing.
Clamping is definitely an option. It gives some men gains out of this world (BG), and others injuries out of this world (dangleman, last fall). If you do go that route, then do read all of BG’s posts, along with my clamping guide.
You haven’t posted your routine yet, so you might just be doing the wrong thing. If this is the case, and you want to try some different manual exercises, here is what I suggest:
- Bends (erect and non erect— such as orange bends)
- Uli’s — this is actually a form of clamping done with the hand. It is a very good exercise to try before you jump into clamping
- Super Jelqs/erect jelqs/Pressurized jelqs — whatever you want to call it. It can be very effective, but also dangerous if you don’t play close attention. These jelqs helped me more than anything with my girth gains.
- A combination of the above, and jelqing. Combining exercises is really good because it throws your penis tissues in multiple directions. A good combination that I just tried is called “clajelsting.” I’ve only done it once (just a few minutes ago), but it seemed very promising. I obtained a very good engorgement throughout most of the exercise. This exercise will probably help you gain length too. Here is the link: New move creates new gains “clajelsting”. This exercise may or may not work for you. If it does, great, if not you move on and find something that does. That is the key point. Don’t give up. Persistence is perseverance.
I hope all of this helps. Really man, stick with your instincts and don’t get the surgery. I promise you will be happy in the long run.