Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

*sigh* Penis surgery

BG, looks like you have already take care of it ;)

ED, I think that is a very wise decision. If you don’t mind, I would like to back up your decision with some more input.

1) You say you are doing this for you and your girlfriend. I am willing to bet your girlfriend plays the biggest role. That isn’t a problem, I was in your shoes once too. Many of us have. But I think gprent hit the nail on the head — patience is the key. Forget about your girlfriend for a second and focus on two years into the future. In two years from now, what will you be more satisfied with, a man-made natural thick cock, or a laboratory experiment? Be honest. Look at the best case, worse case scenario:

There are two things you can do right now. Find a perfect girth routine (and spend a year or less building yourself better) or get the surgery.
Lets look at surgery first:
Best case scenario = You acquire the thick cock you desire. Although, by doing this you took the easy way out and didn’t get a chance to learn about other things that PE teaches us such as male health, patience, and my favorite - spiritual enlightenment.

Worst case scenario = You acquire an injured penis, you are down 9000 dollars, your girlfriend breaks up with you because you are unable to pleasure her because your dick is broken, you become depressed, etc etc..

Now, lets look at PE:
Best case scenario = You acquire the thick cock you desire. You take pride in your work, your ability to stick through with a routine, and enjoy your new spiritual enlightenment (patience).

Worst case scenario = You gain nothing, and you injure yourself. You still have the 9000 dollars though, and you explain to your girlfriend that if she cant be patient enough to wait for you (because you now have learned the patience thing), then you will find yourself a new broad. Hell, you might even send her to the witches of the west if she makes one complaint, because, after all you did this for her too.

Note from the author: The worst case/best case scenario might play out a little differently in real life.….

Ok, I would like to move my advice into a more personal direction. I completely understand what you are going through. Check here for my stats back in 04’. Gaining girth was a killer. Only through a lot of research, trial and error, and just plain persistence did I gain the girth I wanted. But at the end of the day, I wouldn’t have had it any other way. I am satisfied with my accomplishments. And that, EvilDeath, is the most important thing.

Clamping is definitely an option. It gives some men gains out of this world (BG), and others injuries out of this world (dangleman, last fall). If you do go that route, then do read all of BG’s posts, along with my clamping guide.

You haven’t posted your routine yet, so you might just be doing the wrong thing. If this is the case, and you want to try some different manual exercises, here is what I suggest:

Look into:

  • Bends (erect and non erect— such as orange bends)
  • Uli’s — this is actually a form of clamping done with the hand. It is a very good exercise to try before you jump into clamping
  • Super Jelqs/erect jelqs/Pressurized jelqs — whatever you want to call it. It can be very effective, but also dangerous if you don’t play close attention. These jelqs helped me more than anything with my girth gains.
  • A combination of the above, and jelqing. Combining exercises is really good because it throws your penis tissues in multiple directions. A good combination that I just tried is called “clajelsting.” I’ve only done it once (just a few minutes ago), but it seemed very promising. I obtained a very good engorgement throughout most of the exercise. This exercise will probably help you gain length too. Here is the link: New move creates new gains “clajelsting”. This exercise may or may not work for you. If it does, great, if not you move on and find something that does. That is the key point. Don’t give up. Persistence is perseverance.

I hope all of this helps. Really man, stick with your instincts and don’t get the surgery. I promise you will be happy in the long run.

- remek

TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

You guys are all so great and extremely helpful. It’s safe to say you’ve convinced me to overlook surgery and go for the natural way of the wang. I’m going to try remeks idea and also start clamping on a day to day basis.

One more thing. I haven’t slept with my girlfriend yet. I stalled when we were together and now she’s going to be away for two months. I hope I can gain SOME girth by then. Even temporary. Then perhaps I can fool her into believing my penis is bigger than it shows. :P

Thanks guys. I love you all. Hehe. Btw, if you have any ideas on how my penis can make a great first false impression, by all means. :)

One last thing. I know this isn’t the place or time, but motivate me to stop smoking if you can! Hahaha. This pack a day stuff is seriously defeating my erections. And i’m only 19!

You’re welcome :)

Your erections, your lungs, and your vascular system are all deterioating because you smoke. If that doesn’t give you motivation, then I don’t know what will.

Here is some good tips on quick temporary enlargement techniques:
”# Make the best of what you’ve got…

* Trim your pubic hair to make your penis look bigger.
* Exercise! Reducing body fat makes your penis look longer.
* Don’t pee before showering in the locker room. Your penis will be larger.
* a quick tug or two can add “instant size” before undressing, especially after you’ve been milking for a while. Of course, this might not be cool if you end up with an erection in the locker room!”

That is an excerpt from the Tom Hubbard Archives 2002 Site - Tom Hubbard

Good luck ED!

TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by EvilDeath
ill test it out for 2 months and see how things go.

I’d say give it two years. You should begin to see gains almost immediately. Still, it will take time to make substantial progress. But you’ve got to get into the exercises and give it your all.

As for the smoking, the most important thing is this: You have to get to the point where you no longer see yourself as a smoker. Until that happens, you’ll always struggle with the urge to smoke. Whatever it takes, you have to form an image of yourself as a non-smoker.

Half of the stuff I was going to say everyone else mentioned in a much better way, but I’ll tell you this. I’m 19 myself, PE’d for around 4 months and still have no real gains in length or girth. Part of the problem for me is consistency. I think that’s going to be the biggest hurdle for any newbie in PE. I have privacy issues, which prevent me from wanting to do the PE I want, but I try to get by with the little time I do have, but that doesn’t seem like a problem for you. Just keep pushing yourself and you’ll get the gains eventually. Don’t give up too quickly; otherwise, you’ll regret it several months from now.

Like remek said, the best/worst case scenarios for PE far outweighs surgery. Even if you mess up in PE, it’s much easily repairable than a surgical screw up.

4.5” girth is most definitely not below average, in fact it is average.

As far as pleasing your woman, this is the biggest reason NOT to have surgery as it can go extremely bad and end up making your penis even smaller or non-functional.

Simply adding another 1/2” of girth will put you in the “big” penis category. Don’t believe the lies in your head, because that is all they are, lies.

Pleasing a woman involves alot more things than just having the biggest schlong. Obviously have a nice sized one helps greatly but it is definitely not the only factor and not the greatest factor either. Women are turned on by confidence, being secure with yourself and who you are, humor, intimacy and technique more often than they are by the difference in a 4.5” and 5.5” girth difference.

Think of PE as a great adventure and how satisfied you will be with yourself gaining girth naturally and improving your erections in the process.

My 2c.

Toolguy, I understand your attempt to help the young man, but don’t fill his head with delusions of 4.5 being average girth. It may be “only” .5 off average, but in the girth game .5 is a major difference (a 19% volume difference). And the average girth curve as it gets smaller than five is pretty steep, so that 4.5 girth lands you in the bottom 20% or so of men in this country… and why should women settle for that, especially sexually-open and free American women?

"[Spits on ground] Such a big cock! I love big cock." -- Gauge

Best of luck with the clamping Evil, it has it’s risks but nothing compared to the pitfalls of penile surgery as 8-Ball and others have testified to. As BG and remek have suggested, study their Clamping Guides religiously - any question you have on clamping will have it’s answer in these tomes…:up:

I hope you get the results you’ve wished for - I know I have…:)

"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Evil think about this. Your length has expanded dam good better than most. Now when your length starts to slow down the natural progression of expansion would be to widen. Give it time, your only 19. Dam, I wish I could go back to that age. 19 young dumb and full of cum. Give the girls that python brother and forget about this surgery bullshit.

Originally Posted by Toolguy
4.5” girth is most definitely not below average, in fact it is average.

I thought 5” was average for EG girth.
I’m 4.5 and all other dicks I happen to see are always fatter than mine flaccid way :( .

So true for me as well about the Spirtual Enlightment thing remek. Learning how to truly believe in yourself and your thoughts while maintaining the truth/reality at the same time and becoming more internally aware of who you are etc… this alone has made me and is making me a much happier person. What we have to do sometimes to get those big gains in PE. lol. ;)

The Kinsey report showed 75% of men between 4.5 and 5.5 inches in girth size, with the average size being 4.97.

The average length was 5.9 inches.

EvilDeath, I think you will rationally realize, if you can seperate your emotions and any insecurities, that with an 8 inch wang, that .47 of an inch is not an unattainable goal, in all likelihood, if you concentrate your efforts on good, solid girth work.

You are already ahead of most men volume wise and reaching a solid 5” mid-shaft will put you in the BIG category in volume. Anything beyond that will be even more gravy.

So, don’t listen to those who would bring you down. Stay positive, stay confident and strive to constantly be the best that YOU can be.

And have fun with it for crying out loud :)

Originally Posted by chad66
This is borderline insanity.

Dude, you’re 19, chill out and be patient. Even if it takes you two years to add half an inch of girth, in four years time you could be 23 with an 8x5.5, which is a big dick. Get advice from the big girth gainers round here and give it time.

I’ve seen images of fat injected dicks and they look ridiculous. It wont make your glans any bigger, so you’ll end up with a penis that looks swollen in an unnatural way. I’d be surprised if anyone here, or any of the doctors, think surgery is appropriate in this case.

That’s the perfect word. Ridiculous. I never seen a fat injection that didn’t look terrible.

Originally Posted by EvilDeath
I want her pleasure as well as mine, and the fact of the matter is that if i know I stand a chance at being on the same girth level as her 6 past lovers, my conscience will be clear of jealous thoughts that already constantly inhibit my mind.

Perhaps not. It might be that even if you got the big fat dick you want, your insecurities would shift to some other issue. Your goal is admirable, but your motivation concerns me some. Wanting to pleasure your gal is great; the chances are very good that you are doing so already, with the 8” you have. But please don’t fall into the trap of trying to feed your ego with a bigger penis. The ego is next to impossible to fill; it is a greedy bastard. Learn to be indifferent to its demands. That’s my advice.

Originally Posted by EvilDeath
If fat injections is cheap and it’ll at least temporarily increase my girth, i’m fine with that.

I’ve never heard anything good about the fat injections. If they worked, fine. But do you really want a lumpy cock, even if it’s 6.5” around? Would that pleasure your girl? Moreover, the fat injections simply make your dick look all puffed up, kind of like you used a pump for several hours straight. In fact, if you want impressive temporary girth gains, just pump. But, again, if you over pump, you’ll make your dick look deformed. There is no fast or easy road to where you want to be. But if you set your mind to it now, by the time you’re 23 or 25 (which is still really young!), you very well may have that 6.5” dick.

The best advice is what you are getting here, especially from people like BG. Clamp! And keep clamping. Pump as well. But you may need to get to an “advanced” level with these exercises before you begin to see any significant gains. Don’t rush it. You’ll get there. Once again, I am of the opinion that nearly any guy can gain good girth if he works at it. And as BG said, your dick does stay swollen after clamping or pumping. So if you do this regularly, you keep that temporary “faux” effect going, which can be nice. But you’ve got to commit yourself to doing the exercises, regularly. And you’ve got to have good blood flow “down there.”

Originally Posted by EvilDeath
I want girth, i want a big fat dick, and i’d trade 2 inches of length for that half inch of girth.

I’ve made this deal to others, but we haven’t figured out a way to enact the trade yet. I’d happily trade one inch of my girth for 1.5 inches of your length. I think that’s about fair, since girth gives you more volume. What do you say?


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:36 PM.