Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Shrinking at the gym...

Sorry I can’t only count to 4 :) thanx for the help, it has helped, the fowfers are going fine!but I sumtimes get that squishing feeling!my balls arent particularly big, so I don’t know whats going on!

When I do my fowfers it feels like it’s stretching the skin more so than my member itself, is this right?should I pull my foreskin back?how long should I do them for?

Once again thanx for the help

P.s could you pm your routine to me so I can compare it to mine. Obviously it’s going to be intenser but I’d just like to see thankyou

Just go into the bathroom and get the bloodflow going to the penis again. Shake it!

This is one of the myths that surround PE, that somehow you are able to increase flaccid size. Your flaccid size will not change; each one of us has a genetically prescribed size, just like our hands or feet. The penis appendage is the size that it is and is unchanging, in terms of its true size. The appearance or apparent size is adjustable with some “fluffing” so you can fool people if this is your game.

Frogs come in all various sizes and the small frog has no ability to become a big frog, however, a defense mechanism can allow the small frog to take in air and balloon to the size of a large frog or even larger. This is somewhat analogous to the appendage between our legs. We have the capability to increase our volumetric capacity and become a “big frog” we can take in more blood and increase our erect size incredibly but we can not change our existing flaccid size no more than we can change our hand size.

This is a fact and although there maybe a small percentage that can get some deformation, most of us will not change the resting state/size of our flaccid penis (relatively, speaking). Yes, with stretched skin and volumetric/widening of arterioles, we get a more full flaccid in terms of a swollen or tumescent appearance on hot days and morning engorgement but in the scheme of things and on average our flaccid penis is the same and more or less unchanging.

It is the erect penis that is changed (this is a different state and due to our inner penis and improved erectile circulatory infrastructure we can present in a lovely boner with a disciplined PE program). I wish we could stop thinking about our flaccid penis size, it is what it is and all that it is, it aint getting bigger. Neither is that frog on the lilly pad outside your window.


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

Originally Posted by Shilow
This is one of the myths that surround PE, that somehow you are able to increase flaccid size. Your flaccid size will not change; each one of us has a genetically prescribed size, just like our hands or feet. The penis appendage is the size that it is and is unchanging, in terms of its true size. The appearance or apparent size is adjustable with some “fluffing” so you can fool people if this is your game.

Shilow, we have plenty of proof that flaccid size can change for many people. I’m one of these that have noticed sizeable gains to flaccid. By saying this, you are calling a lot of members on this board “liars”.

Originally Posted by Shilow
Frogs come in all various sizes

So do trolls.

Originally Posted by Shilow
This is one of the myths that surround PE, that somehow you are able to increase flaccid size. Your flaccid size will not change; each one of us has a genetically prescribed size, just like our hands or feet. The penis appendage is the size that it is and is unchanging, in terms of its true size. The appearance or apparent size is adjustable with some “fluffing” so you can fool people if this is your game.

Frogs come in all various sizes and the small frog has no ability to become a big frog, however, a defense mechanism can allow the small frog to take in air and balloon to the size of a large frog or even larger. This is somewhat analogous to the appendage between our legs. We have the capability to increase our volumetric capacity and become a “big frog” we can take in more blood and increase our erect size incredibly but we can not change our existing flaccid size no more than we can change our hand size.

This is a fact and although there maybe a small percentage that can get some deformation, most of us will not change the resting state/size of our flaccid penis (relatively, speaking). Yes, with stretched skin and volumetric/widening of arterioles, we get a more full flaccid in terms of a swollen or tumescent appearance on hot days and morning engorgement but in the scheme of things and on average our flaccid penis is the same and more or less unchanging.

It is the erect penis that is changed (this is a different state and due to our inner penis and improved erectile circulatory infrastructure we can present in a lovely boner with a disciplined PE program). I wish we could stop thinking about our flaccid penis size, it is what it is and all that it is, it aint getting bigger. Neither is that frog on the lilly pad outside your window.

I once knew a frog that used to go to a gym, and, man, that frog was buff! Definitely not your average frog. Definitely not the frog he would have been had he not gone to the frog gym.

I simply fail to see the logic of your reasoning: Because we have a certain genetic inheritance, we cannot make our dicks bigger when they are in the flaccid state, just like we cannot make our hands bigger. Oh, but we can make our erect dicks bigger, even though this is equally governed by genetics.

I really don’t get it. Is there something you failed to mention in your post, which you think demonstrates your case? I’ve read your post carefully, and there is no other argument that you are making than the above: Genetic inheritance, ergo, no “true” increase in flaccid size; at best only an “apparent” increase.

As it stands, the argument is unconvincing, to say the least. Your argument presupposes that our flaccid dicks are genetically or otherwise determined to resist growth due to the application of forces like stretching, squeezing, etc., even though, once again, our erect dicks are not so genetically determined. But why should we believe this? What evidence is there for it? It might be that our biological inheritance is such that, with proper exercise or application, most any part of our anatomy can be made larger or smaller, within certain limits. And if the evidence gathered by those here and elsewhere who have been engaged in such activities is of any value (which I believe it is!), it shows that this theoretical possibility is fact: Many men have increased their flaccid size—their “true” flaccid size, the size that they in fact are, and not some mere “apparent” size. I know that my flaccid size has increased significantly. For me, it’s erect length that has not been so forthcoming!

Consider this: We know that our muscles can be made larger and smaller, and the ability to do this just is part of our genetic makeup. Skin of course can be stretched. We also know that our skeletal structure can be changed, though this requires greater effort and/or technical involvement. The heart grows larger and smaller due to exercise or the lack thereof. We’ve all seen the photos of natives with stretched necks, lips, and ears. We’ve also heard the horror stories of Chinese women having their feet bound so that they do not grow beyond a certain point. And, yes, the hand too can be made larger, for you can exercise the muscles in your hand to become larger, and you can also (should you want to, and should you have the time) elongate the bones in your hand (just break them repeatedly and put them in a splint to heal in a stretched state). People who do heavy manual work regularly have larger hands. Compare the hands of a framer to those of a financier! What, are our dicks an exception here? Has nature (i.e., our genetic-biological makeup) been so cruel to us that it will allow us to grow nearly every part of our body—and some, like our bellies, more than we want!—except that part that we are very eager to grow, our cocks?

As for frogs, I wouldn’t repeat what you said to the frog I speak of above: All those frog steroids he takes have given him a bad disposition, and he is really buff and tough. I wouldn’t mess with him.

There are people that confuse states of engorgement or tumescence with flaccid growth. If we did a true scientific study on flaccid size gains we could demonstrate the truth of my assertions. Measuring flaccid states at random times during the day and night and tabulating them for comparison to pre-pe days. The penis has a very high degree of variance based on almost anything, emotional states, atmospherics, bladder conditions etc. The penis thermoregulates and for some people it is very noticeable and for others it is not so much. Some people are showers others are growers, noone has the advantage unless you want to take pictures in the clubhouse.

We have a tendency to only communicate our peak periods, it is very possible that one day your erect size is 8 inches and the next it is only 7.25, and days later it never climbs above 7.5 but we still say we have an 8 inch penis. The penis plays tricks and the sometimes wide variation will surprise even the most experience cocksman.

My diatribes in this area are always confused. In PE your size gains come from flowmetric characteristics and not external changes to the appendage. Increasing volumetric capacity and widening arterioles will affect pressure gradients that result in a larger erection. Your chambers are like sponges and as you increase there capacity to hold more blood you will gain more mass and girth. This condition inherently will produce a larger flaccid size during stages of tumescence (your vessel can take on more blood before it actually begins getting hard). It does not mean the penis appendage has physically increased in size.

I can show you 10 different pictures of my flaccid size and they will all be astonishingly different (the range would be from 2inches to 6inches—all equally flaccid). The difference is only the amount of blood being retained by the penis in a given condition. The only difference as a result of PE on flaccid size is excessive skin and maybe a slightly chubbier appearance. People think that stretching the skin of the penis is bad, it is just the opposite, the skin is another layer that is causing resistance to expansion. The only external anatomical pieces we can alter are the skin sheath and the glans, the skin can be stretched/deformed out and the glans can be stretched and weakened (some).

Unfortunately, if you were to average my flaccid states it would skew to the smallest since this is my genetic flaccid package and I cannot influence that unless I stimulate blood flow and the process of filling and scoping out the vessel. This is the way it is and people in their zeal to change their penis will clamp it and throw rings on it and strap it to the ceiling or bedpost in an effort to deform it. This is only the way to injury and permanent scarring with venal damage.

The penis performs best under healthy and optimized flowmetrics, if you choose to mechanically strangulate your penis you will eventually do permanent damage. The soft tissue of the penis will retain blood with the same grip pressure of holding a small bird; why would you put a clamp around this precious part of your body (people have lost their path).


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

Originally Posted by Shilow
There are people that confuse states of engorgement or tumescence with flaccid growth. If we did a true scientific study on flaccid size gains we could demonstrate the truth of my assertions. Measuring flaccid states at random times during the day and night and tabulating them for comparison to pre-pe days. The penis has a very high degree of variance based on almost anything, emotional states, atmospherics, bladder conditions etc. The penis thermoregulates and for some people it is very noticeable and for others it is not so much. Some people are showers others are growers, noone has the advantage unless you want to take pictures in the clubhouse.

We have a tendency to only communicate our peak periods, it is very possible that one day your erect size is 8 inches and the next it is only 7.25, and days later it never climbs above 7.5 but we still say we have an 8 inch penis. The penis plays tricks and the sometimes wide variation will surprise even the most experience cocksman.

My diatribes in this area are always confused. In PE your size gains come from flowmetric characteristics and not external changes to the appendage. Increasing volumetric capacity and widening arterioles will affect pressure gradients that result in a larger erection. Your chambers are like sponges and as you increase there capacity to hold more blood you will gain more mass and girth. This condition inherently will produce a larger flaccid size during stages of tumescence (your vessel can take on more blood before it actually begins getting hard). It does not mean the penis appendage has physically increased in size.

I can show you 10 different pictures of my flaccid size and they will all be astonishingly different (the range would be from 2inches to 6inches—all equally flaccid). The difference is only the amount of blood being retained by the penis in a given condition. The only difference as a result of PE on flaccid size is excessive skin and maybe a slightly chubbier appearance. People think that stretching the skin of the penis is bad, it is just the opposite, the skin is another layer that is causing resistance to expansion. The only external anatomical pieces we can alter are the skin sheath and the glans, the skin can be stretched/deformed out and the glans can be stretched and weakened (some).

Unfortunately, if you were to average my flaccid states it would skew to the smallest since this is my genetic flaccid package and I cannot influence that unless I stimulate blood flow and the process of filling and scoping out the vessel. This is the way it is and people in their zeal to change their penis will clamp it and throw rings on it and strap it to the ceiling or bedpost in an effort to deform it. This is only the way to injury and permanent scarring with venal damage.

The penis performs best under healthy and optimized flowmetrics, if you choose to mechanically strangulate your penis you will eventually do permanent damage. The soft tissue of the penis will retain blood with the same grip pressure of holding a small bird; why would you put a clamp around this precious part of your body (people have lost their path).

This is better. But it is still largely unclear and, to me at least, unconvincing. That’s the great thing about empirical questions, they are ultimately answered by experience, not theory. And the experience of many here, including myself, speaks against your theory.

Because of work and limited privacy, I have been doing very little PE in recent weeks, and even months. Yet my flaccid gains are hanging in there quite well. I was much more of a “grower” than a “shower” pre PE. Now I’m more on the shower side; I am very much a shower if I keep up with the PE! My dick simply retracts less than it used to; in other words, it seems to be adapting itself to all the stretching and pulling. Moreover, if one were to add length to his penis (which I have only minimally accomplished, thus far), some portion of this gain would manifest in the flaccid state. Take an extreme example: Bib, who went from about 6” to about 10” erect length. Are you telling me that Bib’s flaccid length could not have increased along with this erect growth? In fact, Bib’s flaccid length did increase—and he has some fine stories to tell on account of it!

As my erect girth has increased, my flaccid girth has grown as well. Bottom line: The dude is fatter! And it stays that way even if I don’t PE on a regular basis.

I suppose that if I were to stop PE now, after some time everything would return to what you speak of as my “true” flaccid state. But that’s what happens when you stop exercising generally. If the framer became a financier and stopped doing heavy manual work with his hands, they too would eventually diminish in size. Hey, even that buff frog I told you about would become a wimp again if he stopped going to his frog gym and taking his frog steroids. But this does not mean that the frog is not now “truly” buff. Again, if this is what you think, I wouldn’t say it to his frog face! Just a warning.

When you speak of (strong hands vs weak hands) this is a poor example but since that is what we have lets look at it. The anatomical parts do not compare well, but I used the example as an appendage that cannot be grown in size i.e. your finger length stays static and the boney structures cannot be altered easily. I agree that muscles and tissue mass of the hands can be affected by manual labor, one that works all day at the pottery wheel will have added mass due to the rigors of the work but no increase in length as it relates to boney structures. It is muscle mass that has increased; minus muscle mass you have nothing.

There are exceptions to every rule, when I make a statement which is fact as I see it, there maybe exceptions. I do not know why every statement I make becomes invalidated by one or two exceptions, yes, there are going to be a percentage of any population that can “travel a different course.” Thermoregulatory factors and neural activities will have variations between individuals and nobody can precisely predict these behaviors. My statements (opinions) will apply to the vast majority, I know this will not be acceptable to some but that is the best I can do.

Years ago when I started this exercise I felt the same way, it is over time and experience that I have gained insight. This is a common sense activity and some people are just not coming to a common sense conclusion.


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

Originally Posted by Shilow
This is a common sense activity and some people are just not coming to a common sense conclusion.

I’ll buy that.

Originally Posted by Shilow
… This condition inherently will produce a larger flaccid size during stages of tumescence (your vessel can take on more blood before it actually begins getting hard). It does not mean the penis appendage has physically increased in size.

I can show you 10 different pictures of my flaccid size and they will all be astonishingly different (the range would be from 2inches to 6inches—all equally flaccid). The difference is only the amount of blood being retained by the penis in a given condition. The only difference as a result of PE on flaccid size is excessive skin and maybe a slightly chubbier appearance….

I’m not sure I understand what you are saying here. It sounds to me that you believe that different flaccid measurements reflect only variances in blood engorgement, reactions to ambient temperature and other factors (I can go along with the fluctuations part) but that there is no actual enlargement of penile tissue mass - through PE, say - that would show up in one’s completely flaccid state.

Prior to PE and far into it, 2.5 - 3.0 inches was about average for me, 3.0 on a major flaccid hang day,(Wow!) :) and not thick. Now, years later, at my most turtled up (heavy exercise, whatever), my smallest flaccid is 4.5 x 5. After cooling down or relaxing, length increases, as does girth. Still, at smallest current flaccid, I know there could be no blood engorgement going on so how do we explain what appears to me to be more penile mass than I had previously?


_______________

avocet8

I actually belived that flaccid size was the easy part to increase!

I have been doing PE for only 4 months and I have a big increase in flaccid size.

Before PE it could almost dissapear inside the body when exersicing, or cold, at the most extreme I would say my flaccid size would be down to around 5 cm. Now it NEVER EVER gets smaller than 12,5 cm.

In inches that would be: from 2” to 5” now thats a big differense in 4 months.

You are blessed among PE’ers, kristian. That is an amazing change and you don’t even live in a temperate place.

In spite of good erect gains, it was years before I saw significant flaccid increase and that was one of my main goals in getting into this.


_______________

avocet8

Avocet8

Well, I am talking about the most extreme turtling after heavy weight lifting, in very cold water, or after sex, not my average flaccid size. It just dosent turtle up so much anymore.

The increase in normal flaccid size is around 1”. I am still far from a shower, but I am very happy with not having it turtle up completly like it used to.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:49 PM.