Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Should I keep the hourglass shape? Looking for opinions...

Should I keep the hourglass shape? Looking for opinions...

I’m thicker at the base and below the glans than I am mid-shaft. This gives me a shape similar to an hourglass.

I was with a woman that noticed this and commented on it, like it was something very novel and interesting; she seemed to like how it felt.

Should I try and even out my shape, or should I stick with it as it is?

I’m not even sure I’ll be able to even out the shaft, but I’ve been thinking of devoting time to trying to.

I’m interested in thoughts and opinions on this.

What does everyone think?

I have a baseball bat, eventually I would like uniform girth from base to gland.

I think it’s all personal preference.

Ut will be interesting to hear from others.


Once upon a time (2015): 6.40” x 4.50”

Today: 7.25” x 5.00”, Thunder Cocks Unite!

I think I can...Little Engine’s Climb

I have significant base girth, which is a treetrunk shape. I want uniformity.

Pretty sure we are programmed to want something else no matter what we’ve got. Almost every guy with an upward curve doesn’t want it even though it’s the best in theory for a woman.

Human insanity.


Now: 9.13" BPEL x 6.375" MSEG as of 5/10/2019 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My current hanging project and balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *9* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
Pretty sure we are programmed to want something else no matter what we’ve got.

I say rock what ya got if ya like it. Especially if she likes it. If not ya know what ya gotta do.

I guess so, although I can’t say I’m unhappy with my shape and it did get me some positive feedback. Also I do have an upward curve and I don’t mind. As TG says, it’s good for her and also it’s a shape that suits the action, or at least it does in missionary position.

Originally Posted by Mr. F
I’m thicker at the base and below the glans than I am mid-shaft. This gives me a shape similar to an hourglass.

I was with a woman that noticed this and commented on it, like it was something very novel and interesting; she seemed to like how it felt.

Should I try and even out my shape, or should I stick with it as it is?

I’m not even sure I’ll be able to even out the shaft, but I’ve been thinking of devoting time to trying to.

I’m interested in thoughts and opinions on this.

What does everyone think?

I would stay with the sands of time shape sounds really unique and that’s a plus

Mine is a boring column looking penis only thing slightly different is the upward curve and oval shape instead of a rounded girth.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
Almost every guy with an upward curve doesn’t want it even though it’s the best in theory for a woman.

Human insanity.

Agreed.


Start 01/08/18: BPEL:6,8' BEG:5''.

Current: 02/10/2018 BPEL:7,5' BEG: 5,3' GOAL:NPBEL:8 MEG:6

Progress: Nadgar's Progress report and pictures

Hourglassed too. I’m a wide oval near the head and narrower but rounder at the base. I think it’s a very good shape, except that middle transition that lacks a bit of thickness. I think I’ll try some local V stretches at some point to thicken that part a bit, but what matters is gaining overall.


09/16 : Bpel 5.6"

09/18 : Bpel 6.6"

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Hourglass Flaccid Shape?dd1234Penis Enlargement Basics205-07-2017 09:11 PM
hourglass shape when flacid?sly1nePenis Enlargement905-10-2010 05:56 PM
Hourglass shapeToolguyPenis Enlargement106-22-2008 10:35 PM
Baseball shape, tree trunk shape, I have a damn hourglass shape. How did this happen?ObafemiPenis Enlargement Basics008-16-2007 07:26 AM
Hourglass Flaccid Shape?Sofa King BadPenis Enlargement410-24-2002 04:04 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:17 AM.