Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Shedding the Snake: Peeling to Remove Discoloration

Day 6 - Bright pink areas dimmed down some, but still noticeable. I think everything should be ok within a week.


Start (Aug.05): 6.6 BPEL x 4.375" EG

Now (Feb.2011): 8.6" BPEL x 6.0" EG...

Gains: 2.0" EL x 1.625" EG Way more than doubled my erect volume! PE for life. Anything is possible!

Day 7 - The bright pink is now the same color as the rest of the shaft, but it is very dry in those areas.

Day 8 - The dryness cleared up, everything looks great! I definitely need to do a few touch up burns, but I can save that for a later date.

The ring of white now blends perfectly with the rest of the shaft. I am very pleased with the results.


Start (Aug.05): 6.6 BPEL x 4.375" EG

Now (Feb.2011): 8.6" BPEL x 6.0" EG...

Gains: 2.0" EL x 1.625" EG Way more than doubled my erect volume! PE for life. Anything is possible!

Good for you man seriously. Thank god for this compound w stuff huh?


In search of a perfect body, penis, and girl.

The search NO longer continues. :)

Yeah definitely! but it still hurt a lot and was an inconvenience to be down for a week. But one week for a future of a clear dick I think is worth it.


Start (Aug.05): 6.6 BPEL x 4.375" EG

Now (Feb.2011): 8.6" BPEL x 6.0" EG...

Gains: 2.0" EL x 1.625" EG Way more than doubled my erect volume! PE for life. Anything is possible!

Braindrain, thanks for sharing your experiment. Right before you start your touch-up, would you mind posting a picture of your healed unit?

ll


Start: 6.3 x 5.2 (Feb '05)

Now: 7.9 x 5.65 (gain 1.6 x 0.45) - SFL 8.6"

Goal: 8.5 x 6.0 - Currently trying: jelqing, fulcrum hanging/bending. My data - Progress log

Originally Posted by larslaukanen
Braindrain, thanks for sharing your experiment. Right before you start your touch-up, would you mind posting a picture of your healed unit?

ll


Yeah, I will probably post some pics. I didn’t take before shots however.


Start (Aug.05): 6.6 BPEL x 4.375" EG

Now (Feb.2011): 8.6" BPEL x 6.0" EG...

Gains: 2.0" EL x 1.625" EG Way more than doubled my erect volume! PE for life. Anything is possible!

Wow! on day 8 it is already looking good. How big are the touch up that are needed. Do you know why you have to touch up. Did you not put as much of the wart remover on those areas. I ask these questions so that you can advise us on what to do and what not to do. Did you do your glands as well. I read here that someone did a burn on his glands but never read the results. If I recall, Memento was very much interested in those results as well.

Hey Braindrain!

Thanks for your story. I am rather interested in what you did because I have actually tried burn sessions with the Wart remover with very little results because the remover didnt seem to phase my skin much at all… Which brings me to my question on how you did things.

1.You say you did 10 burns before completion. Was that also because you couldnt “feel” or see a proper burn on the first 9 tries or because you were doing the entire shaft in 10 separate segments?

2.In between burn sessions, did you clean the shaft off and start anew or did you leave white stuff on and re-apply?

3. What color is your natural skin color?

ALSO

I have scoured the net for cheap sources of 25% salysylic acid solution but have been uncessful thus far. If I can get the job done, like you, with more burns of lighter wart remover solution, I would be one happy camper. Please answer my questions and keep giving us the details.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
Wow! on day 8 it is already looking good. How big are the touch up that are needed. Do you know why you have to touch up. Did you not put as much of the wart remover on those areas. I ask these questions so that you can advise us on what to do and what not to do. Did you do your glands as well. I read here that someone did a burn on his glands but never read the results. If I recall, Memento was very much interested in those results as well.


The touch ups are mostly very small (so small that I might not worry about touching it up). I have one big one on the underside of the shaft that is about the size of a dime, but I completely missed that area on purpose to gauge how good the results actually were.

Like others have said coverage is pretty hit and miss with this stuff. You think you hit an area nice and solid and it turns out not to be the case. I only used 18% though, I know others have used up to 30%, so I wasn’t afraid to really lather the stuff on.

It is worth noting that the areas I hit with the most amount of Compound W took the longest to peel and were deeper burns in general than the rest. They also were the areas that I peeled too early and subsequently turned a bright pink color and dried out. Now, on day 8, all the pinkness and dryness has gone to reveal a dick in much better shape than before.

I didn’t do my glands because it was not discolored. I would be hesitant to do so even if I thought I needed it.

Here's what I have learned based on my experience:

• If you are planning on doing a burn, get ready for pain… I am not kidding. I found it useful to bite a towel while the burning was going on, or even do a little dance. You laugh now, but you’ll see :)

• Do a test burn first (and wait for it to peel and turn to it’s resultant color)! Even if it is the size of a dime. It will give you an idea of how fast you need to work with the stuff and most importantly it will let you know how your skin will react to it.

• Work fast, the stinging starts within 30 seconds of applying and don’t leave the cap off the bottle for too long.

• I believe what others have said about the Wart remover being self neutralizing. The stuff is applied clear and over the course of around 3 - 7 minutes it turns a frosted white color. I left the frosted white coat on while I coated all the other areas to ensure that I got full coverage. The first area I did probably stayed coated for a good 2 hours, so this stuff has to be self neutralizing (otherwise I would likely have had a hole in my dick).

• Unless you have a super pain tolerance, you won’t be able to coat the entire shaft in one burn. What I mean is: you will likely have to do a modest sized area, wait for the stinging to subside, then do another area until you get it coated. Don’t be afraid if you overlap a little on your burns to, mine did a bit.

• Don’t panic when your dick turns a hellish brown color. I won’t lie, by day 2 or 3 it will look so terrible that you will likely pray to some kind of god that this all turns out ok.

• Don’t worry if you doubt your sanity. You are putting wart remover on your dick, it sounds stupid because it is! But it works to get rid of discoloration and obviously desperation is what drives such an activity.

• Don’t pull at the peeling skin. Let it fall off on its own, if you pull it too early it can lead to scarring. I got lucky. It should all fall off on its own within a week, so no need to rush things. The wart remover kills the top layer of skin. It then seems to dry out and form a sort of skin condom. This crusty brown layer will stay on until the skin beneath it has healed. Pulling it off too early would mean that the skin underneath has not healed and could result in a bad outcome.

• Use moisturizer! Personally I didn’t use any until the peeling started. I wouldn’t wait any longer than that.

• Wait until you are completely peeled/healed before you continue with PE. Any PE during this process will likely have negative effects on your healing.

• Based on my experience, and the outcome, I believe that it is indeed worth all the trouble and pain.

So yeah, if anyone has any questions don’t be afraid to ask I will answer the best I can.


Start (Aug.05): 6.6 BPEL x 4.375" EG

Now (Feb.2011): 8.6" BPEL x 6.0" EG...

Gains: 2.0" EL x 1.625" EG Way more than doubled my erect volume! PE for life. Anything is possible!

Originally Posted by sunnykubotani
Hey Braindrain!

Thanks for your story. I am rather interested in what you did because I have actually tried burn sessions with the Wart remover with very little results because the remover didnt seem to phase my skin much at all… Which brings me to my question on how you did things.

1.You say you did 10 burns before completion. Was that also because you couldnt “feel” or see a proper burn on the first 9 tries or because you were doing the entire shaft in 10 separate segments?

2.In between burn sessions, did you clean the shaft off and start anew or did you leave white stuff on and re-apply?

3. What color is your natural skin color?

ALSO

I have scoured the net for cheap sources of 25% salysylic acid solution but have been uncessful thus far. If I can get the job done, like you, with more burns of lighter wart remover solution, I would be one happy camper. Please answer my questions and keep giving us the details.


Hey sunnykubotani!

1. I did 10 separate segments. I found that the stinging would start after around 30 seconds so I didn’t have enough time to coat it all in one go.

2. I left the white coat on the entire time to ensure everything was covered. Except for the overlaps of segments, everything was covered with only one coat of Wart remover.

3. My natural skin is very white, I have many old pics posted if you want to see the original color.

As for the Wart remover itself, I stuck with the name brand because I thought it would likely work best. I bought Compound W liquid wart remover 18% salysylic acid. In Canada it was about $8 at Shoppers drug mart.

I’m glad to help if you have any more questions don’t be afraid to ask.


Start (Aug.05): 6.6 BPEL x 4.375" EG

Now (Feb.2011): 8.6" BPEL x 6.0" EG...

Gains: 2.0" EL x 1.625" EG Way more than doubled my erect volume! PE for life. Anything is possible!

Braindrain,

Did you peel the Compound W off of your unit when the burn was complete, or did you let it fall off on its own. I peeled it off after each burn and found this to be the most painful part of the process.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by ModestoMan

Braindrain,

Did you peel the Compound W off of your unit when the burn was complete, or did you let it fall off on its own. I peeled it off after each burn and found this to be the most painful part of the process.

After I had the whole shaft coated I peeled the white coat off. It took a while and it hurt quite a bit. After the hours it took to coat (I would apply the Compound W to an area, wait 10 minutes, then do another) I just wanted to get the stuff off. I should add that the areas I hit with the most amount of wart remover stayed numb and hurt to the touch for a few days. It all turned out fine in the end though.


Start (Aug.05): 6.6 BPEL x 4.375" EG

Now (Feb.2011): 8.6" BPEL x 6.0" EG...

Gains: 2.0" EL x 1.625" EG Way more than doubled my erect volume! PE for life. Anything is possible!

Originally Posted by braindrain
After I had the whole shaft coated I peeled the white coat off. It took a while and it hurt quite a bit. After the hours it took to coat (I would apply the Compound W to an area, wait 10 minutes, then do another) I just wanted to get the stuff off. I should add that the areas I hit with the most amount of wart remover stayed numb and hurt to the touch for a few days. It all turned out fine in the end though.

Okay, so you peeled the white frost off after it dried. I was going to ask if you washed it off. Okay I get it, that is meant by cracking it off. I read that earlier in this thread. Ouch! that sounds horrible.

Personally, I didn’t find it as bad as the sting of the application itself. But everyone is different and will react different I suspect.


Start (Aug.05): 6.6 BPEL x 4.375" EG

Now (Feb.2011): 8.6" BPEL x 6.0" EG...

Gains: 2.0" EL x 1.625" EG Way more than doubled my erect volume! PE for life. Anything is possible!

Wait a second… you left the stuff on for two hours?! How long did it take for the stinging to go away?

Right now I have a bit of a problem… I just did a burn but only left the stuff on for about five minutes. Some of it peeled away fine… but other areas seem to have just gotten dry and aren’t really peeling… and the colour isn’t that good either. I’m going to wait a few days and see what happens… if it’s still bad then I’m going to do it again. How long do you recommend I leave it on for? I want to get a really good burn and really dry up some good layers of skin to get rid of the discolouration. Another problem is that I’m not that happy with the areas that did peel… the colour could be better.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:42 PM.