Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Shedding the Snake: Peeling to Remove Discoloration

Originally Posted by narcolepsy

I wouldn’t say its pink. It is more a dark red; even darker than my iron deposit discoloration.

When/how did this happen? Did you have the dark brown, crispy (unless it was lubricated the way hobby advises) skin after the application of the solution? Was this sore under the affected dark brown skin after it fell off? Did you pull off a portion of the dark brown skin before it was ready to fall off naturally, revealing a raw area?

When/How: It was peeling nicely, and I accidently forced peeled the rest. It had that dark brown, crispy skin.

The forced peeled was quite painless. It was lighter then; more of a pinkish color than a red, but my eyes could have been decieving me before. Not really a raw area (no blood, nothing like that). It wasn’t sore at all; the area felt fine. Now its a dark red and thats why I am worried.

I guess I should comment on the severity of my iron deposits. I don’t know how long you guys had yours, but as I’ve already said- 1.5 years for me. It was pretty dark a year ago, similar to dano’s penis (from the other thread you guys probably know of), but not quite as bad. Now the discoloration, while still dark has lightened up a bit. It has this greyish tint to it that wasn’t there before; lighter, but not by much (at least I don’t think so, I didn’t take any pics so it’s hard to tell). If dano’s penis is a 10 (darkest) mine would rank maybe a 5 or 6. But it looks different in different lightings so gauging is still a little off. The red, slightly darker than my 5 or 6 dark penis. That gives you an idea of the actual color of the spot.

I’m going to try and get my hands on a digital camera. I’d like to display this piece of crap thing between my legs.

Originally Posted by narcolepsy
When/How: It was peeling nicely, and I accidently forced peeled the rest. It had that dark brown, crispy skin.

The forced peeled was quite painless. It was lighter then; more of a pinkish color than a red, but my eyes could have been decieving me before. Not really a raw area (no blood, nothing like that). It wasn’t sore at all; the area felt fine. Now its a dark red and thats why I am worried.

I guess I should comment on the severity of my iron deposits. I don’t know how long you guys had yours, but as I’ve already said- 1.5 years for me. It was pretty dark a year ago, similar to dano’s penis (from the other thread you guys probably know of), but not quite as bad. Now the discoloration, while still dark has lightened up a bit. It has this greyish tint to it that wasn’t there before; lighter, but not by much (at least I don’t think so, I didn’t take any pics so it’s hard to tell). If dano’s penis is a 10 (darkest) mine would rank maybe a 5 or 6. But it looks different in different lightings so gauging is still a little off.

I understand now. It was the premature peeling that has caused your spot. And then you did something to make the spot then scab up? You’ll be fine.

I was at least as dark/metalic/rusted as Dano before my peel, maybe darker, and in the same basic areas, but also more up towards the glans on the bottom side of the penis. On your scale I would have placed myself a 11-12. In another week or so I am going to contemplate a final (hopefully) hit on the persistent remaining deposits on the circ scar and a fainter swath running down the bottom of the shaft. The wart remover seemed to lighten the circ scar some. I may use the 25% the next time — using it time-appropriately, mind you.

Originally Posted by alffie
I understand now. It was the premature peeling that has caused your spot. And then you did something to make the spot then scab up? You’ll be fine.

I was at least as dark/metalic/rusted as Dano before my peel, maybe darker, and in the same basic areas, but also more up towards the glans on the bottom side of the penis. On your scale I would have placed myself a 11-12. In another week or so I am going to contemplate a final (hopefully) hit on the persistent remaining deposits on the circ scar and a fainter swath running down the bottom of the shaft. The wart remover seemed to lighten the circ scar some. I may use the 25% the next time — using it time-appropriately, mind you.

Sorry, I’m terrble at explaining things. Yeah the premature peeling probably caused the spot, but I didn’t do anything to make it scab up again as in it didn’t scab afterwards at all. Meh, I’ll wait it out. It’s going to suck, but thats all I can do. That and make soothing ocean noises to help it sleep.

11-12 you say. Where would you place yourself now? Well anyway its got to be in near perfection from what you reported eariler. Thats quite remarkable actually. Good luck with your hopeful final burn. My prayers go out to your penis.

Originally Posted by narcolepsy

11-12 you say. Where would you place yourself now?

except for the couple of spots on the circ scar, and the lightly colored swath next to the ureathra (sp?), I am back to normal color. Wait a while and you can get there, too, dude.

Originally Posted by narcolepsy
Sorry, I’m terrble at explaining things. Yeah the premature peeling probably caused the spot, but I didn’t do anything to make it scab up again as in it didn’t scab afterwards at all.


FWIW, my prematurely peeled spot didn’t scab either.

It is extremely important to allow the dead skin to stay on as long as possible. Parts will come loose, usually in the shower, but still be attached to better-attached skin. After showering carefully trim off only the bits that came completely loose. That’s also a good time to apply Vaseline or whatever you’re using to help retain the moisture.

I wore briefs during the day to minimize abrasion from pants. Boxers or other loose clothing are better at night to allow room for erections.

This sounds like a hassle, and it is in a way, but the peeling stage only lasts for a few days.

I believe I posted in this thread waaaaay back. Good to see it’s still going. I had the same experience as alffie in regard to the bottom of the penis. I have a couple dark areas under there that refuse to burn off. I tried laser surgery first (before Hobby started this thread), then I tried the wart remover from walmart as Hobby suggested. After all that, the top of my penis looks pretty good but that bottom dark spots are stubborn as heck. I also experienced the swelling that alffie described. I will say that the chemical burn did work well enough to be totally worth it for me at least.

I’ll share something personal with you guys. All through my late teens and 20’s I hated how my member looked because of the discoloration, which was natural for me- not brought on by PE. I also have two white bumps underneath my head that look like zits but they are not. They have been there since I was 19 and I have tried cutting them off, and burning them off repeatedly with wart remover, but they come back always. If anyone knows how to get rid of those bastards let me know. But anyway, every girl I have shared these insecurities with has been totally cool about it. I think girls understand insecurity about their bodies better than guys and it’s not a big deal to most of them. Also I’ve noticed the girls I’ve told, get more attached to me after I tell them. Just thought I’d share that for any young people who may reading this or whatever.

Now I got this prescription stuff called “Tri-Luma” (fluocinolone acetonide 0.01%, hydroquinone 4%, tretinoin 0.05%). I’ve given it a few test runs and it definitely causes peeling (and itching) but it’s a lot less dramatic than wart remover. I think I will start to apply it every day now and see if I can get an even skin tone eventually. I will let you guys know how it works out. It costs $90 so it isn’t a cheap solution.

Originally Posted by santa claus

I’ll share something personal with you guys. All through my late teens and 20’s I hated how my member looked because of the discoloration, which was natural for me- not brought on by PE. I also have two white bumps underneath my head that look like zits but they are not. They have been there since I was 19 and I have tried cutting them off, and burning them off repeatedly with wart remover, but they come back always. If anyone knows how to get rid of those bastards let me know. But anyway, every girl I have shared these insecurities with has been totally cool about it. I think girls understand insecurity about their bodies better than guys and it’s not a big deal to most of them. Also I’ve noticed the girls I’ve told, get more attached to me after I tell them. Just thought I’d share that for any young people who may reading this or whatever.

Now I got this prescription stuff called “Tri-Luma” (fluocinolone acetonide 0.01%, hydroquinone 4%, tretinoin 0.05%). I’ve given it a few test runs and it definitely causes peeling (and itching) but it’s a lot less dramatic than wart remover. I think I will start to apply it every day now and see if I can get an even skin tone eventually. I will let you guys know how it works out. It costs $90 so it isn’t a cheap solution.

Those white bumps are very common. You shouldn’t worry about them; they are normal. I can’t recall the extact term for them, but it’s better to leave them alone. They can occur under the shaft of the penis, near the base, or around the head of the penis. I got a dozen or so around the underside of the base. They don’t really bother me. You have to stretch out the skin to really get a good look at it. I read some statistics somewhere that 30% of men have it (although statisics can’t really be trusted). Your lucky your only got 2 white bumps. I’ve seen pictures where the entire rim of the penis head was covered with them. As far as I know there isn’t anyway to get rid of them. They are called penis pastules or something. Pus may or may not come out of it. And they are not pimples. I suggest you leave them alone. BTW I’ve had mine since I was 14.

Good luck with the Tri-Luma.

Originally Posted by alffie
Wait a while and you can get there, too, dude.

Thanks. I’m hoping everything turns out okay for me in the end. I may try out a different solution next time around for the burn. Bu then again I did get a really good burn the first time around with the wart remover (considering I left it on for only 3 mins).

Hey Hobby, how long did that pink (the one you forced peeled) last for you? Mine seems very stubborn. I wanna do another peel soon on the areas that didn’t get burned. So I should moistuize the area when it starts to scab and put vasiline on when the edges when it starts to peel off. Is there anything else that I should do to minimize the pinkish area other than not to peel it off and to keep the scab on for as long as possible? Thanks.

My pink tinge usually lasted less than a week after the skin had peeled. The spot I forced stayed different for much longer, weeks or even months.

Leave the skin on until it falls off naturally.

Originally Posted by huff
You said pink in this post.narcolepsy - Shedding the Snake: Peeling to Remove Discoloration

You’ve also described it as a “spot”, which I consider to be something about the size of a pimple. Is this an area we are talking about or a spot? Is it red or is it pink?

It’s an area, about 1 X .5 inches. It’s red. It looks pink when my penis is semi erect. Thats why I said pink. If it’s completey flacid, it’s red.

Hey, guys it’s me again. What a suprise. I did another burn just now. I was going to wait for the copper peptide I ordered to get here until I started another burn, but I said “fuck it”. I hit the areas that were not red, so basically the whole discoloration. I did it in 2 rounds- first round I hit the right side of my penis. It was strange, the burn wasn’t nearly as painful as the first time around; I left that on there for a good 6 to 7 mins. I washed it and peeled the chemical away, and dried up. Then I hit the left side of my penis. This burn was much more painful, similar to the first burn. I left that one on there for about 5 mins. The swelling is much more pronounced than it was the first time. And the white stuff (dead skin cells) that could be mistaken for the wart remover is also much more pronouced. Now I play the waiting game.

My wife said if I ever put wart killer on my dick she will never suck it again. So my new nickname is Tancock. :)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:51 AM.