Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Shedding the Snake: Peeling to Remove Discoloration

Originally Posted by alffie
I think a cautious and prudent approach to using this stuff is the only way to go.

Yeah, but you seemed to have gotton great results from rushing it even if you did get a hellish itching. I would LOVE to of had that instead of this red spot. I am very happy for all those people who succeded with this technique. But I feel like shit. I’m telling you this thing is depressing the hell out of me. I’ve had the discoloration for about a year and a half now, and I added a red spot to my penis. My penis is now a 3 tone colored dick with a red spot reminiscient of an std. Sorry I had to rant, my emotions go from “yeah I’m doing okay” to “just fucking lock me away in a dark room”. The thing is I want to give the peel another chance because this is the only option I have available to me. I am too embarassed to go to a derm; maybe one day when I can work up the nerve to.

I know this red spot will fade, but how long? This could take months, even years to fade. I can tell it won’t go away in a few weeks. Fuck. I’m hoping in a few months, if I’m lucky.

Even though I did rant about how much this sucks, Ill probably do another burn. This time I won’t peel it off. This time I’m going to lotion the hell out of it to try and keep the scab on. This time I’ve ordered some copper peptides to put on the burned site during the healing process; it promotes collagen production and helps with hyperpigmentation. I’m going to pray that I don’t fuck myself up more. But I’m still going to let my penis rest a bit. I’ll do this in a few weeks like I planned before. You guys think this will be a good idea? It responded negatively the first time, but then again I peeled it off. Please your input would be greatly appreciated.

I guess I should add that yes, the red spot is darker than my iron deposits discoloration. Someone shoot me.

Originally Posted by narcolepsy
This time I won’t peel it off. This time I’m going to lotion the hell out of it to try and keep the scab on.

You picked the dead, peeling skin off? I don’t remember you mentioning that before. If so, no wonder it’s still pink. I don’t remember how long the little spot I picked at took to return to normal, but it was many weeks, maybe even a few months.

Originally Posted by narcolepsy
… with a red spot reminiscient of an std.

The thing is I want to give the peel another chance because this is the only option I have available to me.

I know this red spot will fade, but how long?

Ill probably do another burn. This time I won’t peel it off.

This time I’m going to lotion the hell out of it to try and keep the scab on. But I’m still going to let my penis rest a bit. I’ll do this in a few weeks like I planned before.

You guys think this will be a good idea? It responded negatively the first time, but then again I peeled it off. Please your input would be greatly appreciated.


My advice is to go slow, and I would not do anything that you think might cause the “spot” to scab or otherwise be traumatized. I am guessing that the red spot is either an area of skin that is ultra sensative, that it got more of the acid application and went much deeper (guessing unlikely, though), or it could be an area affected by herpes simplex. The “medical sites” I checked out before I did this refered to problems with people with herpes doing this kind of peel. I think it somehow frees up the dormant sore. Not trying to scare you (really), but you may want to check out some sites in an expansive google search. Regardless of the cause of the appearance of the red spot, I would take it easy for some time and see what happens. I think the whole idea with exposing this new skin is to let it develop and get used to being outer skin without any trauma. Good luck, dude. Keep us posted.

Don’t be distraught. Shaft skin is remarkably resilient. One example. At the time I was half afraid I might end up with nasty, ugly scars for life. Those sores caused more damage to my skin than any peel I’ve done, yet after everything healed not a trace remained.

Yeah, sorry I didn’t mention it. It was more of an accident than anything else; the edges of the scab got caught on one of my finger nails; I pulled away and “oops”. Thanks for the reply though. Months you say? That makes me feel a lot better.

Originally Posted by narcolepsy
… I added a red spot to my penis. … I want to give the peel another chance because this is the only option I have available to me.

One more thing, if you mess with the spot and cause scar tissue, then no amount of peels will help. You will have changed the nature of your skin to that of scar tissue, and successive peels would olny remove the upper layers of scar tissue, replacing them with new layers of scar tissue. Don’t mess with it for some time is my advice.

Good point/warning on the herpes thing, but I suspect his problem stems from picking off the dead skin.

Narc, leave the pink area alone. Let it recover. If you want to do more peeling, move to a fresh area.

Originally Posted by alffie
My advice is to go slow, and I would not do anything that you think might cause the “spot” to scab or otherwise be traumatized. I am guessing that the red spot is either an area of skin that is ultra sensative, that it got more of the acid application and went much deeper (guessing unlikely, though), or it could be an area affected by herpes simplex. The “medical sites” I checked out before I did this refered to problems with people with herpes doing this kind of peel. I think it somehow frees up the dormant sore. Not trying to scare you (really), but you may want to check out some sites in an expansive google search. Regardless of the cause of the appearance of the red spot, I would take it easy for some time and see what happens. I think the whole idea with exposing this new skin is to let it develop and get used to being outer skin without any trauma. Good luck, dude. Keep us posted.

Thanks alf. I’m pretty sure I don’t have herpes. I have avoided contact with females for quite a while. It didn’t really scare me, kind of funny actually. I feel better now. I don’t know why but everytime I come home from work/school I’ll be depressed for about 2 hours, puching my groin (well not really, I’ll just sit there), then bam I feel better. I think I’m bi-polar.

Originally Posted by hobby

Don’t be distraught. Shaft skin is remarkably resilient. One example. At the time I was half afraid I might end up with nasty, ugly scars for life. Those sores caused more damage to my skin than any peel I’ve done, yet after everything healed not a trace remained.

What hobby says. The skin on your penis is remarkable resilient. You’ll be okay. But, I think no peels or other types of applications for a while, eh? I’d just give it some time. Again, I add, nothing to make it scab up again. SLOOOW!


Last edited by alffie : 03-23-2006 at .

I once waxed off some hair from the base of my shaft and accidentally pulled off a few layers of skin on a small area (1/8” square). It oozed for a couple of days and became bright pink. It took at least 2 or 3 weeks, but the spot healed, and now I couldn’t find it if I tried.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Narc, chill out. You just peeled off a layer of skin. What colour did you expect it to be, green? YOu will be okay. I had patches of pink that lasted for two weeks as well. I actually preferred them to the other - untreated -dirty areas.

There is a rule of “natural penis uniformity” that I think applies. It holds that your penis will strive to find uniformity of colour. It requires a certain human agency to help it along but I am convinced that it does a good portion of the work itself. There is simply no way that the acid, as I applied it to diverse areas of my shaft, could have had identical effects upon the skin accross those areas. And yet, my penis stands uniformly coloured today. You only need to get the colours within the same ball park. Your penis will do the rest. Be patient. The sky is not falling. You applied wart lotion to your dick for christ’s sake, not battery acid. All will be cool. I looked like Frankendick for while too. Don’t panic.


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine

Thanks for the advice guys. I feel much better. I will reconsider not doing another burn, at least no time soon.

Originally Posted by huff
Narc, chill out. You just peeled off a layer of skin. What colour did you expect it to be, green? YOu will be okay. I had patches of pink that lasted for two weeks as well. I actually preferred them to the other - untreated -dirty areas.

I wouldn’t say its pink. It is more a dark red; even darker than my iron deposit discoloration.

You said pink in this post.narcolepsy - Shedding the Snake: Peeling to Remove Discoloration

You’ve also described it as a “spot”, which I consider to be something about the size of a pimple. Is this an area we are talking about or a spot? Is it red or is it pink?


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:25 PM.