Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Selecting a urologist

Selecting a urologist

I’ve had a very serious PE injury and I need to see a urologist.

How should I go about finding one?

Will any old urologist do?

Is there someone great in the NW Indiana area?

Any advice?

Hard to give advice without knowing whats going on. Tell us about it please, someone might have a simlar experience to share with you.


No, I’ve talked about it forever (I did erect jelqing and have had this problem for several months). I need to see a doctor.

I need some advice on how to select the best doctor (maybe one experienced in dealing with PE).

Will any urologist do?

Mgoblow, as your we’re told before, there´s no need to find an urologist “experienced in dealing with PE”. Any good urologist must do a good job. And his job is to cure your injury. Besides, supposedly, all urologists should know about PE, either by surgery or by natural exercises. It´s important that you get your dick cured as soon as possible.

I didn’t see that you’ve had this problem for so long, what in the hell are you waiting on, a ride to the urologist. After reading your other thread identical to this one I think you are full of shit anyways.


I doubt you’re going to find one experienced in PE injuries. You could ask when you call for an appointment.

Any urologist is better than no urologist.

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Visiting a urologistmgoblow55555Injuries and Treatments2509-08-2004 09:35 PM
urologist talks about PEjbhMen's Sexual Health3210-03-2003 11:49 AM
Should I see urologist to get another cut?a529612Injuries and Treatments409-28-2003 02:22 AM
leading urologist says that permanent stretching is possiblesprintmanPenis Enlargement2306-24-2003 02:37 PM
internet urologist reliable???joe sevenPenis Enlargement509-09-2002 04:26 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:39 AM.