Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Seeing GF After 8 Months And .25" Girth Increase

123

Originally Posted by SoLong
I can’t stress it enough, 1/4 mseg is usually very noticeable for both us and our partners. For me it (the gain from 5.0 to 5.25) is a difference of sliding right in before to now it’s taking a couple minutes and some force even when she is wet.

I would have to go down (and use other forms of foreplay) for maybe 10 minutes if I want to slide in in less than a minute.

I am just starting to gain girth again coming out if a 1 year plateu. Now we only have sex twice a week at most so that may be a factor to consider. If I make it to 5.5 mseg it’s going to be a really tight squeeze!! I can’t wait.

Man I wish I knew that feeling.
At 5.6” MSEG my (first) girl constantly comments on my size but has no problem sliding it all in and getting right to some hard pounding when she is wet or if we just use some lube.
I have introduced her to kegels, which does make her feel tighter but it still doesn’t feel all that tight to me. When she gets too well lubricated, too exhausted to flex her pelvic muscles and I am tired it occasionally happens that I lose my erection because I can’t really feel a thing.
It always feels super great for her though.


Start 06.2012 BPEL: 6.1" EG: 5.3" Current BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.6" Goal BPEL: 7.5" EG: 6"

Originally Posted by brainhans
Man I wish I knew that feeling.
At 5.6” MSEG my (first) girl constantly comments on my size but has no problem sliding it all in and getting right to some hard pounding when she is wet or if we just use some lube.
I have introduced her to kegels, which does make her feel tighter but it still doesn’t feel all that tight to me. When she gets too well lubricated, too exhausted to flex her pelvic muscles and I am tired it occasionally happens that I lose my erection because I can’t really feel a thing.
It always feels super great for her though.

Does your girlfriend have children? Giving birth can stretch a woman’s vagina.


If you believe in it, it will happen. ;)

Originally Posted by Primemuscle

Does your girlfriend have children? Giving birth can stretch a woman’s vagina.

No but I am circumcised and I dont’t think my penis is very sensitive. I can’t come from blowjobs for one thing.

She also says that my penis is the biggest thing that has ever been inside of her and I believe her.


Start 06.2012 BPEL: 6.1" EG: 5.3" Current BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.6" Goal BPEL: 7.5" EG: 6"


Last edited by brainhans : 07-24-2017 at .

We recently tried anal for the first time (her request, she has some experience there) and we are going to have to try again because in the end I couldn’t get more than 2” inside her. There just wasn’t any real give. Like I was trying to drill a new hole. This wasn’t good at all for my erection strength.


Start 06.2012 BPEL: 6.1" EG: 5.3" Current BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.6" Goal BPEL: 7.5" EG: 6"

Originally Posted by brainhans
We recently tried anal for the first time (her request, she has some experience there) and we are going to have to try again because in the end I couldn’t get more than 2” inside her. There just wasn’t any real give. Like I was trying to drill a new hole. This wasn’t good at all for my erection strength.

Your sensation should be greater given the friction at your size 5.6 mseg. Could it be more a mental thing?


Start Jun 16" - 6.5" BPEL x 5" MSEG

Current 7.125" BPEL x 5.3125" MSEG

Goal 5.5" (14cm) MSEG

Circumcision is sometimes very bad for sensation depending on specifics and uniqueness of the individual. I know I have sensation issues, regardless. Always have.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:16 AM.