Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Seeing GF After 8 Months And .25" Girth Increase

I can’t stress it enough, 1/4 mseg is usually very noticeable for both us and our partners. For me it (the gain from 5.0 to 5.25) is a difference of sliding right in before to now it’s taking a couple minutes and some force even when she is wet.

I would have to go down (and use other forms of foreplay) for maybe 10 minutes if I want to slide in in less than a minute.

I am just starting to gain girth again coming out if a 1 year plateu. Now we only have sex twice a week at most so that may be a factor to consider. If I make it to 5.5 mseg it’s going to be a really tight squeeze!! I can’t wait.

My plateu breaking routine has been clamping and jelqing two days straight followed by pumping and jelqing two days followed by 3 days rest and repeat. I throw in horse 440’s and girth blasters here and there. Good luck!


Starting date 5/14/2015

Staring size: NBPEL 8.0 BPEL 8.75 Mseg 4.9 BEG 5.25

Currently 5/17/2016 NBPEL 8.3 MSEG 5.25 BEG 5.7

Originally Posted by SoLong
I can’t stress it enough, 1/4 mseg is usually very noticeable for both us and our partners. For me it (the gain from 5.0 to 5.25) is a difference of sliding right in before to now it’s taking a couple minutes and some force even when she is wet.

I would have to go down (and use other forms of foreplay) for maybe 10 minutes if I want to slide in in less than a minute.

I am just starting to gain girth again coming out if a 1 year plateu. Now we only have sex twice a week at most so that may be a factor to consider. If I make it to 5.5 mseg it’s going to be a really tight squeeze!! I can’t wait.

My plateu breaking routine has been clamping and jelqing two days straight followed by pumping and jelqing two days followed by 3 days rest and repeat. I throw in horse 440’s and girth blasters here and there. Good luck!

Hi SoLong,
Thanks for the info mate. Unfortunately my wife has never mentioned anything regarding my girth gains.I am a stealth PE’r from my perspective though she is certainly a lot tighter I have noticed a big difference.


A Small Leak Will Always Sink A Great Ship.

(Fat Pad 0.25")

Originally Posted by The Wizard
Hi SoLong,
Thanks for the info mate. Unfortunately my wife has never mentioned anything regarding my girth gains.I am a stealth PE’r from my perspective though she is certainly a lot tighter I have noticed a big difference.

I think it depends on how long the gains take. They adjust I’m pretty sure.


Start Jun 16" - 6.5" BPEL x 5" MSEG

Current 7.125" BPEL x 5.3125" MSEG

Goal 5.5" (14cm) MSEG

Originally Posted by beyourbest841
I think it depends on how long the gains take. They adjust I’m pretty sure.

It does depend on the rate of gains and the frequency of their exposure to your growing unit. However, weekly sex is enough for some girls to notice from week to week. Monthly is pretty well going to let anyone know if you’re in a gaining phase. Longer than a month is almost guaranteed if you’ve gained at all.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Yeah you guys are right.Ive been married 21 years we have sex twice per week.My gains have happened over the last 4 years.So I think she has just got used to it gradually.I will definitely let you guys know if she makes any comments in the future.


A Small Leak Will Always Sink A Great Ship.

(Fat Pad 0.25")

Update: she is much more initiative lately, to the point where I can’t keep up. She remarked she feels more “filled up”. She did notice the clamping discoloration, and asked me if it’s because of penis drugs or surgery. I didn’t explain it to her and she doesn’t seem to care about that or the discoloration, seems too pre occupied with the size difference.

I used to practice pe with a nervous vigor in order to cure my insecurities. Now I’m just curious how far I can go with the girth. Starting at 5” I’d say 6” is possible with a couple years even for a non easy gainer like myself.


Start Jun 16" - 6.5" BPEL x 5" MSEG

Current 7.125" BPEL x 5.3125" MSEG

Goal 5.5" (14cm) MSEG

Condoms cannot be used properly any longer. At my size it is sp restrictive it deflates my erectiom and reduces sensation so greatly I could never keep hard or finish. If you are significantly over 5” girth, you must find your correct size.


Start Jun 16" - 6.5" BPEL x 5" MSEG

Current 7.125" BPEL x 5.3125" MSEG

Goal 5.5" (14cm) MSEG

Originally Posted by beyourbest841

Condoms cannot be used properly any longer. At my size it is sp restrictive it deflates my erectiom and reduces sensation so greatly I could never keep hard or finish. If you are significantly over 5” girth, you must find your correct size.

I haven’t used a condom in over 20 years.So they come in different sizes these days?


A Small Leak Will Always Sink A Great Ship.

(Fat Pad 0.25")

Originally Posted by The Wizard
I haven’t used a condom in over 20 years.So they come in different sizes these days?

Wizard,

Yes they do now. The other route is to use a female condom IMHO if finding the correct size and ordering them is too cumbersome.

I believe condoms decrease the size of the penis and make it less pleasurable for both, since the condom is supposed to be smaller than your actual size it is somewhat constrictive.

Birth control is a better solution but many women have short and or long term side effects as a result. Some take it anyway for the benefits so it may depend on the individual.


Start Jun 16" - 6.5" BPEL x 5" MSEG

Current 7.125" BPEL x 5.3125" MSEG

Goal 5.5" (14cm) MSEG

Correction I have gained .3125” girth since the beginning, not .25” per the thread title.


Start Jun 16" - 6.5" BPEL x 5" MSEG

Current 7.125" BPEL x 5.3125" MSEG

Goal 5.5" (14cm) MSEG

Congratulations on the gains and your girl wanting more. Its the best feeling ever. I remember once me and my wife was in bed and she was frisky. It was just after a period where I also gained rapidly in girth. So much that I looked an inch or so shorter than usual. (I did measure and were actually a bit longer but the thickness made it look the other way around.) Anyway, she rubbed over it and took it out of my pants and held it in her hands (yes I was hard at that point) and I just remember her saying “wow its so meaty.” BEST. FEELING. EVER.


Its the beginning of a new chapter. New things are scary, but not always bad.

Originally Posted by Pleasingthewife
Congratulations on the gains and your girl wanting more. Its the best feeling ever. I remember once me and my wife was in bed and she was frisky. It was just after a period where I also gained rapidly in girth. So much that I looked an inch or so shorter than usual. (I did measure and were actually a bit longer but the thickness made it look the other way around.) Anyway, she rubbed over it and took it out of my pants and held it in her hands (yes I was hard at that point) and I just remember her saying “wow its so meaty.” BEST. FEELING. EVER.

Congrats bro, cheers to more gains going forward :-)


Start Jun 16" - 6.5" BPEL x 5" MSEG

Current 7.125" BPEL x 5.3125" MSEG

Goal 5.5" (14cm) MSEG

Thanks. Yeah I’m trying to do the impossible and go ridiculously huge. So I still have a long road. But keeping it going as long as my body will allow me.


Its the beginning of a new chapter. New things are scary, but not always bad.

Originally Posted by beyourbest841
Wizard,

Yes they do now. The other route is to use a female condom IMHO if finding the correct size and ordering them is too cumbersome.

I believe condoms decrease the size of the penis and make it less pleasurable for both, since the condom is supposed to be smaller than your actual size it is somewhat constrictive.

Birth control is a better solution but many women have short and or long term side effects as a result. Some take it anyway for the benefits so it may depend on the individual.

Thanks for the info mate.After being married for 21 years im out of the loop a bit regarding all that stuff.


A Small Leak Will Always Sink A Great Ship.

(Fat Pad 0.25")

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:23 AM.