Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Satisfying women....

123

Satisfying women....

Is almost 7.5” EL and 5.8” EG enough to staisfy most women?


Nov '04 EL: 6 7/8" EG: 5 3/8" Dec '04 EL: 7 1/16" EG: 5 5/8" Feb '05 EL: 7 3/16" EG: 5 7/8" Short term goal: 8x6 by this June Long term goal: 8.5x6-6.5

Depends on the woman.


My Gains thus far You can expect a forecast of vengeance in the near future. "Combat salacious removal"

If you know how to use it, yes. If you think to show the ladies a good time based simply on the size of your package you are in for a rude awakening.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by iamaru
If you know how to use it, yes. If you think to show the ladies a good time based simply on the size of your package you are in for a rude awakening.

Very True

Originally Posted by Goes
Is almost 7.5” EL and 5.8” EG enough to staisfy most women?

If size matters then I would say that yes.

Micro

Originally Posted by iamaru
If you know how to use it, yes. If you think to show the ladies a good time based simply on the size of your package you are in for a rude awakening.

Apparently this is true for the 10” guys too, no?

Dear “Goes” I think you already know the answer to your question, 7.5 inch erect length with 5.8 girth is surely enough to satisfy any woman. Well unless she’s had like 5 kids in that case dump the bitch.

Originally Posted by Growshop

Well unless she’s had like 5 kids in that case dump the bitch.

I can’t imagine that comment will win you any friends among our female members. Please attempt to make your points in a less insulting manner.

For example: “unless she’s had like 5 kids, in which case a bigger tool may be required. Shit, being with a woman like that would intimidate the hell out of me. Imagine, not being able to please your woman! That would be devasting! Oh well. I guess that would mean I’d have to (1) do more PE, (2) accept the fact that our “fit” will not be perfect, or (3) move on to another woman who doesn’t leave me feeling so terribly inadequate.

That addresses your feelings without blaming the woman, who doesn’t deserve it.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.


Last edited by ModestoMan : 04-08-2005 at .

Modesto, the only reason I have that attitude towards women on here is that when sex is bad for them it’s always men that get blamed. Personally I feel that every woman should kegal to try and get tighter, then maybe they would have less complaints. I don’t care to be friends with women on here, to me this is a site for men anyways. But I won’t be as rude from now on.

Growshop,

Thank you. I prefer to think of couples as being anatomically well matched or not. The blame game just gets ugly.

I think we’re lucky to have some female members in this “men’s club.” They add a lot of flavor and spice, and they’re good company. It’s also nice for me to hear their views on all this PE insanity. You are welcome to have a different opinion; however, I would bet that you’ve actually benefited from posts of some of the women around here.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

I’ll give you that. However if any guy comes on here worried about his insecurities I feel I have an obligation to help him overcome them in some way. That might not exactly explain what I’m trying to say, basically though I’m here to help save my pride as well as other men’s, and i’ll spare further comments regarding females as there are probably a few who have something productive to say on here.

Goes, you might have too much now! Dont ask us, ask the women your with. The bigger you are, the more skill you need to use it

Originally Posted by Growshop
I’ll give you that. However if any guy comes on here worried about his insecurities I feel I have an obligation to help him overcome them in some way. That might not exactly explain what I’m trying to say, basically though I’m here to help save my pride as well as other men’s, and i’ll spare further comments regarding females as there are probably a few who have something productive to say on here.

Sure. But I really think that your pride will be better served by respecting people as individuals. If you can respect individuals, regardless of dick size, pussy size, or whatever, then you can respect yourself as one, too. But if you’re in the business of putting people down, then you’ll always feel vulernable to being put down yourself. What goes around comes around.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by Growshop
… the only reason I have that attitude towards women on here is that when sex is bad for them it’s always men that get blamed…


I disagree and don’t think you know the women at Thunder's well enough to make that statement.

Originally Posted by Growshop
…However if any guy comes on here worried about his insecurities I feel I have an obligation to help him overcome them in some way. That might not exactly explain what I’m trying to say, basically though I’m here to help save my pride as well as other men’s, and i’ll spare further comments regarding females as there are probably a few who have something productive to say on here.

Blaming your insecurities on the “bitches” is not the way to go and you are not helping guys by doing this. If you feel the need to “save your pride” this just shows insecurity and a lack of self esteem. Instead channel that energy into improving your self as a person, not just improving the size of your pud. Our long term female members have more than proven them selves, helping out countless guys both in open forum postings and in private messages.

A lot of our members have been genuinly traumatized by things women have done or said to them over the years. People of both genders can be cruel and thoughtless. Also, once you have suffered a slight, whether real or immagined it, can colour all of your future perceptions. If you are open to change this place can help you improve much more than just your penis.

Self Esteem
Self Improvement in ALL areas….not just your penis….
Shyness and low penis-esteem


Running a Massive Co-Front.


Last edited by iamaru : 04-09-2005 at .
Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:34 AM.