Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Reverse kegel stretching and clamping questions

Reverse kegel stretching and clamping questions

1. Does anyone have experience and/or gains with reverse kegel stretching, or something similar to it? If yes, what was your routine like?

2. Also, from a long deconditioning break(many years) is it safe to jump to clamping?

I’ve been a member here for a long time, but I don’t have any experience regarding these questions.

Thanks!


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

The answer to the 2nd question is you have to start again like a newbie.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

I see. Well, I did about 2 months of different stretching only routines after the decon break. Do you think it is conditioned enough?


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Clamping can be one of the most aggressive forms of PE. I would suggest starting with jelqing for girth to get your penis used to higher then normal internal pressures.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Can you explain your process to reverse kegel stretching? My guess is you are stretching the penis as normal but adding a reverse kegel at some point. I don’t quite understand the point of the exercise, all that happened for me was my penis became went flaccid to erect, perhaps I am performing it wrong.

Unless you are trying to find a way to stretch the muscle that performs the kegel, that is interesting and not something I have thought of before. Not quite sure how you could stretch PC muscle, but I believe there are certain positions we could stand, sit, or squat in that would relax the pelvic floor.

Originally Posted by PatientlyGrowin
Can you explain your process to reverse kegel stretching? My guess is you are stretching the penis as normal but adding a reverse kegel at some point. I don’t quite understand the point of the exercise, all that happened for me was my penis became went flaccid to erect, perhaps I am performing it wrong.

Unless you are trying to find a way to stretch the muscle that performs the kegel, that is interesting and not something I have thought of before. Not quite sure how you could stretch PC muscle, but I believe there are certain positions we could stand, sit, or squat in that would relax the pelvic floor.

After 2 months of stretching and no gains(better EQ from time to time) and I noticed info about kegeling while stretching.

Good old routine, early results!

And I read about DLD blasters.

So it’s either kegel stretching or the alternative is to raise the bets. Like 30-40 minutes of different kind of stretches.

I have not done any kegel stretching, because I’m afraid. But the idea is that it relaxes some muscle there to allow better stretch of the ligament.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

There is no point to reverse kegel while stretching. Your pc muscle dosent resist to the stretching force, its a wrong assumption.

Just stretch.

Originally Posted by Gentlepsychopath
There is no point to reverse kegel while stretching. Your pc muscle dosent resist to the stretching force, its a wrong assumption.

Just stretch.

Yeah I won’t quit stretching. Because I want that 1 inch of lenght. Just trying to find the most effective way of course.
I’ve read that when you pull the penis you get this kickback reaction, so the reverse kegels should make the muscle too tired to resist the stretch.

I hope I understood it correctly. But yes, there seems to be about equal amount of negative and positive opinions around there.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Gentlepsychopath, please let me know if you gain. Because I’m going to follow stretching routine more or less similar to yours.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Originally Posted by Kjdeet
Gentlepsychopath, please let me know if you gain. Because I’m going to follow stretching routine more or less similar to yours.

Yes i am gaining. Just follow exactly my routine for 2 months and dont add any kind of kegel while stretching its a waste of time.
With my routine i have gained more than 1 cm in 3,5 months.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Does Clamping Prevent Hanging Gains. Hanging QuestionsJ_Burton81Penis Enlargement Basics801-14-2012 05:34 PM
A Primer to Clamping & the OLF/OLR MethodLongVehiclePenis Enlargement7204-20-2010 03:11 PM
Stretching Before ClampingwangchunPenis Enlargement Basics110-28-2008 05:58 AM
Clamping vs. jelging vs. stretchingsamus318Penis Enlargement Basics901-31-2007 08:50 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:00 AM.