Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Retiring... for now! Please comment.

12

Retiring... for now! Please comment.

Well, this is it! I’ve been PEing since last June, except for August, cause I was away from home the whole month. So, I PEed for 7-8 months and got zero results. Well, actually, to be honest, sometimes I get bigger erections. I mean, perhaps 1 cm bigger, but those are sporadic, like 1 of 5 erections, at most. It’s possible that I’ve gained 2-3 mm of girth, but that is not consistent.

I’ve read A LOT about PE exercises, you can be sure of that. When I focus into something, I always try to learn more about the subject, like I did when I started bodybuilding. I got excellent results in that area and I can say for sure I know a lot about training and diet oriented for muscle mass gains. I can’t say I know as much about PE as I do about bodybuilding, of course, but I know a lot.

I’ve been thinking about what could have been wrong.

I usually PE 4-5 times per week, 30-60 minutes each time (but average should be closer to 50 minutes, as most of my sessions take 45-55 minutes). I started by stretching and wet jelqing. Then, I moved to dry jelqing instead of wet jelqing and I always had the idea that dry jelqing was more effective. I gained more “skin”, if you know what I mean, I have what you call a “turkey neck”. Not that it bothers me much, but I would prefer some good results along with those unwanted results. Sometimes I do really slow jelqs, horses, uli’s, etc etc. I’ve been clamping for the last 2-3 months.

Could I’ve been overtraining? I’ve never had those negative effects, like loss of libido, problems getting erections, pain, etc. However, my libido is not as high as it was 5-6 months ago (in the beggining of my PE program) and my erections do not last as long as they did in my first 2-3 months of PE.

I have a very healthy diet, that’s not the problem. And I sleep 7-8 hours per day (8-9 in the weekends).

I intend to get a hanger and one of those extenders to wear during the day. Problem is, I will never order using a money order or a check, as I’ve had some problems with that in the past. I could order by credit card (if source is reliable) or Paypal but those alternatives are not available.

I’m hopeful that a hanging/extender program could help me get some results in the length department, so that I could later focus on girth, which is a priority.

But for now, I stopped my PE program and I won’t resume it for some weeks or months.

Anyway, thanks for reading this. If you have any advise for me, I’ll appreciate it.

Cya later.

I wish I had advice for you, or words of encouragement. Sounds like you ran the newbie routine to it’s natural conclusion. The extra skin is indicative of the conditioning that one would expect, but the lack of growth, and loss of libido, are troublesome. While over-training would be counter-productive, it would at least produce SOME results. This is disheartening for you, I’m sure.

Hopefully, you keep meticulous records, and I sincerely hope the hanger gives you some monster length. Whatever it is that breaks you out and gives you growth, I hope you find it so that you may share it with other hard gainers!

I’m sorry that your experience and effort were not rewarded with gain, but I hope you keep your search alive as have others. Believe me, you will be glad for the extra skin when you find the key!


What you believe means nothing.

How you love means everything!

Originally Posted by Slender
I wish I had advice for you, or words of encouragement. Sounds like you ran the newbie routine to it’s natural conclusion. The extra skin is indicative of the conditioning that one would expect, but the lack of growth, and loss of libido, are troublesome. While over-training would be counter-productive, it would at least produce SOME results. This is disheartening for you, I’m sure.

Hopefully, you keep meticulous records, and I sincerely hope the hanger gives you some monster length. Whatever it is that breaks you out and gives you growth, I hope you find it so that you may share it with other hard gainers!

I’m sorry that your experience and effort were not rewarded with gain, but I hope you keep your search alive as have others. Believe me, you will be glad for the extra skin when you find the key!

Thanks for your post.

I’m a copy of you Krtel, I’ve been into PE for les time though. But I haven’t been getting any results at all. Sometimes I tell myself this is a site that only gives hope. Hope is all we need isn’t it?


Start: 6.3 BPEL x 4.5 MSEG & 4.5 BSEG

Now: 7.7 x 4.7 x 5.5 BSEG

Goal: 8 x 6

Krtel

I would hope that you would go forward and find a routine that would work for you. I am sure the subject of hard gains has been discussed time and time again. I consider myself a student and do mostly reading and trying different things. One thing that I think has helped me is the mental. When you do your workout try to feel it stretch. As a matter of fact let it loose and allow it to grow. I feel that the mental is just as important as the physical. In no way am I saying that you are not thinking about it growing. What I am saying is that you have to allow it to grow. Take for instance when some one pulls on your arm, you automatically pull back to keep your shoulder from being dislocated. Well when you stretch your dick you need to allow it to relax and grow. Don’t try to tighten it up or be rigid, just loosen things up way deep inside your body. Think it bigger, and know it is growing. Last year a member named Alice Hooper (now under a different name and I can not think of it right now) wrote a good post on the importance of the mental. Doing PE I have gained over an inch and while at Thunders from the end of April (I joined sooner but didn’t get started till the end of April) I gained a strong 5/8 inch. I do dry jelqs, several types of stretches and try to use an auto-extender at least two hours a day, four to five days a week. I have no set routine and try to match my workout with how my body feels, but all during the workout I try to relax and not just allow it to be stretched but think it. I know there are members here who have gotten more gains than I have and much faster but I am the type of person that believes in slow and steady gets the job done. There are many here who can help you much better than I, but I hope some of what I said will be of use.

The very best to you

Make it a good one —————— Necogy

Krtel

You my friend are a hard gainer, if I was you I would get or make a hanger:) Good luck.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Krtel,

Check and money order is Flintstones: they barely knew how to do it at then bank when I went there this week. Bib should have it by the end of next week; I could let you know if it works out smoothly. Damn fee was $16.

Seems obvious you’ve got a motivated and serious approach, so I think there’s real hope for your gains if you find a good hanger to work with. I had no gains from jelqing (admittedly only 3 months), but a fairly quick first EL inch from hanging.

Hmm, I haven’t noticed too much change but I am hopeful. I haven’t applied myself as much as I should since I can’t keep a routine. Am I missing discipline in my makeup? Is there some activity that can build this?

Originally Posted by Ideal
Krtel,

Check and money order is Flintstones: they barely knew how to do it at then bank when I went there this week. Bib should have it by the end of next week; I could let you know if it works out smoothly. Damn fee was $16.

Seems obvious you’ve got a motivated and serious approach, so I think there’s real hope for your gains if you find a good hanger to work with. I had no gains from jelqing (admittedly only 3 months), but a fairly quick first EL inch from hanging.

Indeed, I’m hopeful that a hanging routine (with some coadjuvant jelqing) could finally help me get some results.

I confess I’m not good at building things and, as English is not my native language, it’s really hard for me to understand the intructions to build a hanger that I found in some threads.

That’s why I would like to get one Bib Hanger, but I’ve been told by Bib himself that I can only order by check or money order.

Hi Krtel,

thanks for that post, for most who are slow gainers seem to prefer to suffer in silence.

I’m in PE for a year now and I was about to write a similar post about 50 times.

Originally Posted by Krtel
Well, this is it! I’ve been PEing since last June, except for August, cause I was away from home the whole month. So, I PEed for 7-8 months and got zero results. Well, actually, to be honest, sometimes I get bigger erections. I mean, perhaps 1 cm bigger, but those are sporadic, like 1 of 5 erections, at most. It’s possible that I’ve gained 2-3 mm of girth, but that is not consistent.

Well, concerning those sporadic +1 cm : I recently had a measurement that was +1 cm when edging and that was the first time I actually believed I gained.

In that one year that I’m in training I only measured about 5 times : after the 1. month., 2. month, 3. month ( no remarkable EL gains ). Then I decided to not measure very frequently and didn’t measure for some month, but the next time I measured, I made sure to edge to the point the dick is about to burst before applying that ruler.

Since I know I edged to the max when I measured the 4th time ( I was in my 8th month of PE ) I figured I actually gained when I noticed that +1 cm by the 5th measurement ( in my 11th month of PE !!!).

Originally Posted by Krtel
I usually PE 4-5 times per week, 30-60 minutes each time (but average should be closer to 50 minutes, as most of my sessions take 45-55 minutes). I started by stretching and wet jelqing. Then, I moved to dry jelqing instead of wet jelqing and I always had the idea that dry jelqing was more effective. I gained more “skin”, if you know what I mean, I have what you call a “turkey neck”. Not that it bothers me much, but I would prefer some good results along with those unwanted results. Sometimes I do really slow jelqs, horses, uli’s, etc etc. I’ve been clamping for the last 2-3 months.

Have you ever changed your routine ? Especially concerning off-days. Might be that a “Less Is More”-type of regimen suits your body better.

Originally Posted by Krtel
Could I’ve been overtraining? I’ve never had those negative effects, like loss of libido, problems getting erections, pain, etc. However, my libido is not as high as it was 5-6 months ago (in the beginning of my PE program) and my erections do not last as long as they did in my first 2-3 months of PE.

Yes, I think you might be overtraining. I too never thougth I might be, since I had no pain, ED, etc. And I know I pulled like a maniac, had several injuries later by pulling too hard. Workout time was up to 2 hrs daily at a time.

But I didn’t gain EL ( although I did gain girth ). My conclusion was that I overworked to the effect that I only conditioned my penis to be able to cope with more force. As a result I didn’t gain EL but strenght of penis tissue. I wanted to force my penis to grow. Probably I should have tried to “encourage it to grow” instead.

I think it might be valuable to think about : What would the PE vets recommend to somebody ( let’s say to an artist of an bizarre sex show for example ) that would like to lift heavy things with his penis without making the thing longer?? Start slow, condition the thing to take more force, increase the force steadily, avoid too much offdays.

The exact opposite is what we want. We don’t want the thing to get stronger, but longer !

Originally Posted by Krtel
I intend to get a hanger and one of those extenders to wear during the day.

I might get into hanging sometimes too, but I’m still not convinced I’ve found my “Sweet Spot” good enough, the condition that is able to produce cellgrowth. The state in that your penis is conditioned enough to take the pressure but not conditioned enough to prevent gains by getting stronger.

You might have read all of that already but just in case : Search for YGUY’s progress threads, the thread “Speaking to big gainer soon” or something like that. There was one named “The secret to continued gains”.
Then for “decon(ditioning) breaks”, pauses etc.

There’s some “anecdotal evidence” that some people gain better when doing less intense, balanced routines instead of trying to increase intensity and workout time.

Good Luck man,

T.

Great post, telescope.

Next time I restart PE exercises, I’ll do it with less intensity and less frequently, until I start hanging.

So, I’m announcing the return of the King… no, I mean, the return of Krtel to the PE world.

I’ve stopped all PE activities in the 3rd of March. I intend to re-start my PE routine in the beggining of May. But this time, I’ll follow a different routine.

Soon, I will order one Penimaster and one MaX-Vac (vacuum) hanger. I will start a hanging routine, followed by ADS/penimaster usage several hours per day. I will follow a light to moderate jelqing routine too.

So, my routine will include:

- Jelqing routine;
- Penimaster;
- Max-Vac hanger;
- Supplementation with Arginine ethyl-ester and ZMA. (?)

Considering the supplementation, it seems obvious to all of us that keeping an increased blood flow to the penis may make our PE routine more efficient. However, I don’t know what supplements I should take. ZMA does increase libido and Arginine… well, we know what it does. Would those 2 supplements bring any benefit?

Any comments?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Krtel
Considering the supplementation, it seems obvious to all of us that keeping an increased blood flow to the penis may make our PE routine more efficient. However, I don’t know what supplements I should take. ZMA does increase libido and Arginine.. Well, we know what it does. Would those 2 supplements bring any benefit?

ZMA will help you sleep at night (magnesium is a relaxant) but I would simply recommend a multivitamin for men which has all the same ingredients as ZMA anyway and is cheaper and also contains other useful minerals.

I don’t know if arginine helps in with PE in the long term but you will hang better while on full dose (it isn’t the base inactive ingredient in viagra for nothing).

You might do some reading about glutamine. It causes a short term spike in HGH and is also good for the digestive tract.

But truthfully, I think supplements for the purpose of PE are a waste on money. If you use them for other reasons (health, bodybuilding, etc.) then I’d recommend it. Otherwise save you money and impress your girlfriend with your extra money ;)

Originally Posted by northof60
ZMA will help you sleep at night (magnesium is a relaxant) but I would simply recommend a multivitamin for men which has all the same ingredients as ZMA anyway and is cheaper and also contains other useful minerals.

I don’t know if arginine helps in with PE in the long term but you will hang better while on full dose (it isn’t the base inactive ingredient in viagra for nothing).

You might do some reading about glutamine. It causes a short term spike in HGH and is also good for the digestive tract.

But truthfully, I think supplements for the purpose of PE are a waste on money. If you use them for other reasons (health, bodybuilding, etc.) then I’d recommend it. Otherwise save you money and impress your girlfriend with your extra money ;)

So, should I order some arginine ethyl ester? I’m a bodybuilder too. I’m not very fond of using arginine for bodybuilding, but in this case, could it have some positive effect in my PE results?

I recall seeing that big study made in this forum that said people who were using supplements achieved bigger success in PE.

Originally Posted by Krtel
So, should I order some arginine ethyl ester? I’m a bodybuilder too. I’m not very fond of using arginine for bodybuilding, but in this case, could it have some positive effect in my PE results?

After your question I was giving it some more thought last night. I have noticed that I bruise much easier while on arginine (I’m sure it is related to the relaxed blood vessels and increased blood blow). It concerns me because logically I think there is a correlation between how easily people bruise and discoloration from PE. It makes sense that if it makes you bruise more easily then your penis will probably bruise easier from PE while on arginine.

I don’t think anyone has a definitive answer to this question but after giving it some thought I’m going to stay away from arginine while PEing.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
finally got a commentRambonePenis Enlargement912-03-2004 11:00 PM
I finally got a comment...regularwhiteguyPenis Enlargement1111-25-2003 11:56 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:01 PM.