Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Rethinking PE-Theory

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
I think that if you use a bib hanger there is a lot of skin pull and that explains why the veins migrate.
That might also explain why the veins seem to be further up than they should be, considering my overall gains; but affect the veins to such a great extent? (or in other words, “would skin-pull really have such a big effect on the veins?”)

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
‘splits?’
When the girls dancing the ‘can can’ at the Moulin Rouge drop down with their legs splayed (or what Jean Claud Van Dam does when he opens his legs wide apart)


Previously known as Mr. Fantastic

-------------------------------------------------------------

Size Myths in the Porn Industry

TTT— my apologies. I should re-word that last paragraph (it contains an inexcusable typographical error).

I meant to say:

That might explain why the veins seem to have moved further along my shaft than I’d expect (compared to my length-gains). But would skin-pull really have such a big effect on the veins? It seems a little illogical that they should be affected to such a great extent (i.e. affected so strongly by skin pull)

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
All4show - I am not sure what you mean ‘to become able to do the splits?’
Splits:

http://www.brit.croydon.sch.uk/Brit…ails/splits.jpg

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
.. Of course your inner dick is stretched a little as well, such as the outer dick. But it is not walking out of your body *s*
I wouldn’t describe gains made over two years through hanging for as much as I’m physically able as “walking out of [my] body” ;)

P.S. what does *s* mean? I’m not familiar with it. Does it mean ‘smile’?


Previously known as Mr. Fantastic

-------------------------------------------------------------

Size Myths in the Porn Industry


Last edited by Mr. Fantastic : 11-15-2006 at .

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
All4show - I am not sure what you mean ‘to become able to do the splits?’

Remember english is not my first language.

Sorry

Ttt

Sorry, I forgot,

I was talking about increased flexibility and one way of demonstrating that is being able to spread your legs completely apart at 180 degrees flat on the ground.

Originally Posted by ticktickticker

.. Of course your inner dick is stretched a little as well, such as the outer dick. But it is not walking out of your body *s*

This is the kind of growth I am referring to when I describe a “weak point” along the penis’ length. I’m thinking that parts of the shaft inside the body are easier to stretch than the parts on the outside. Of course, the crura don’t separate from the bones (they dont’ “walk” out of the body). The idea is that the internal legs of the penis might grow more easily than the more fibrous tissue outside the body.

By the way, this is just a theory. But it’s one that makes more and more sense to me as time goes by.

Mr. F: I certainly can’t speculate about whether the internal structures are more or less limited in their potential for growth than the outer structures. For growing the “inner penis,” one needs to create some slack in the ligaments, so that stress applied from outside the body can reach the inner structures. So a combination of different angles is needed, at least once a certain point is reached.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by ModestoMan

I’m thinking that parts of the shaft inside the body are easier to stretch than the parts on the outside.

I totally agree with this. I have a very distinct “ridge” approximately 1 inch from my pubic bone where the girth of my shaft narrows. To me, it seems obvious that this was once my “inner shaft” that PE has now exposed.

I thought the general consensus was that the “inner” penis was thicker? Don’t a lot of guys report base gain from hanging?


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Interesting thread, I am posting with permission (buby wrote:)

‘Pound Per Minute Theory PPM

————————————————————————————————————————

Not for newbies

If it is true, as most stretching devices claim, a 2 pound traction for 12 hours generates cells growth, and an increase in the traction reduces the time required proportionally. There are 1440 minutes in a day, so if you hang one pound for 24 hours you are applying 1440 pounds per each minute of the day.

But if you hang 2 pounds for 12 hours, you are still applying the same 1440 PPM (2 pounds X 720 minutes)

With 8 pounds you need 180 minutes (8 x 180 = 1440)

With 15 pounds only 96 minutes (15 x 96 = 1440)

And with 24 pounds only 60 minutes

The table I attached below shows the time traction needed with different weights. Of course the girth of the penis has an important role in the issue, but I believe the table provides an interesting general benchmark.

I thought it were interesting

Comments are welcome.
Attached Files Pounds per minute.doc (22.5 KB, 51 views)


Later - ttt

Buby added an interesting attachment with a table relating effect, hanging time and weight - check and see, and check his thread. Very interesting speculation that I would support.

Pounds per minute.doc

Best regards

Ttt

Sorry - I don’t know how to make the link ‘alive’ (clickable if you know what I mean. I am too lazy to study guidelines (sorry thunder) but I am too busy with my job, my gf, pe exercises, thinking and posting about pe.

Best regards

Ticker


Later - ttt

Iquana, the ‘inner penis’ is inside your body, you cannot see it, it’s beyond the base of your dick. Therefore, we know little about it but are having a lot of fun thinking and speculate about it and it’s potential role in pe


Later - ttt

A69 - imho it is not your inner shaft but is elongation of your inner shaft, the inner part of your dick still sits inside *s*

Later ttt


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
For growing the “inner penis,” one needs to create some slack in the ligaments, so that stress applied from outside the body can reach the inner structures. So a combination of different angles is needed, at least once a certain point is reached.
In all the time I’ve spent at thundersplace that’s the first time I’ve heard a good reason for hanging different angles (I always hang SD since it’s always given me a good stretch).

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
A69 - imho it is not your inner shaft but is elongation of your inner shaft, the inner part of your dick still sits inside *s*
Technically that would mean it used to be (was formerly) inner shaft, which would support the theory that gains are made at the base of the penis (below the fat-pad).


Previously known as Mr. Fantastic

-------------------------------------------------------------

Size Myths in the Porn Industry

Mr fantastic : gains occur at the entire length inside and outside. However, they can only become noticable when the tunica is also elongated.

The tunica btw surrounds the entire dick and THAT is the #1 reason why one should hang in all angles.

For lig lengthening (which is a different chapter) btc while lying on your back and doing SITUPS gives the greatest fatigue for me and thus probably is most efficacious.

Best regards ticker

Btw - where is your famous (announced) thread?


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
Btw - where is your famous (announced) thread?
Working on it right now :)

What would you say is the principle reason (main reason) for the migration (movement) of the dorsal vein?

Is the dorsal vein attached to the skin more than it is attached to the tunica? (so it would move forward because of skin-pull or because it is pulled forward by the hanger?)

The branches of my dorsal vein have become elongated (have stretched longer), and are now angled forward (no longer lateral), which would suggest growth of the entire shaft, but they have moved a distance equal to my length-gain.

I find it hard to understand how the movement can be because of skin-pull/hanger-pull only. If this was the case I would expect my dorsal vein’s branches to be angled backwards, whereas (but) they’re angled forwards. :confused:

…that’s a forensic analysis rather than a medical analysis. ;)


Previously known as Mr. Fantastic

-------------------------------------------------------------

Size Myths in the Porn Industry

Originally Posted by Iquana

I thought the general consensus was that the “inner” penis was thicker? Don’t a lot of guys report base gain from hanging?

This is usually true, but different guys get different results. For me, the base of my dick became narrower but also deeper after many months of hanging. Overall base girth increased quite a bit, but base width actually decreased slightly.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

All this may have a bearing on something I’ve noticed. In my 5 1/2 months of PE I’ve gained 7/8” EL. When I look at myself standing up erect I don’t think I look any bigger. I only measure about 1/4” longer. Wife hasn’t noticed either. But when I sit and measure at a 45 degree angle I look and measure much longer. I didn’t measure NBPEL before I started so I’m not sure what it was, but now it’s close to my starting BPEL. It’s almost like my gains are still inside and have to be “pushed out” to measure. Does this make any sense? I know I’ve gained because I have always measured EXACTLY the same way. Any thoughts on this?


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:58 AM.