Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Rethinking PE-Theory

Originally Posted by mark001
I not agree.

I have been a bodybuilder for about 30 years and I can surely say that is good to stop for some weeks only after a contest or if you are over trained ( but it is a very rare case ), but never if you want to improve your muscles.

I know that in the ‘50-‘60 they used to take a break every, for example, 2 months, but not at the present.

mark001,

I’m curious, when you say that you don’t take a break, is it because you want to define your muscles (i.e. become “cut”) or is it because you want to make them larger. IOW, do you think taking a break has an effect on how you can make your muscles larger, as a body builder?


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Muscles need rest. Even if someone says they don’t take breaks, they don’t work the same muscles every day. Breaks are built into every normal workout routine. Extended breaks, may or may not be needed. You will probably know if you need one.


Horny Bastard

Unless you are taking supplements (I don’t know of) or something there is no way you are not taking breaks!! Fact

Plus a bodybuilder who does do contests is a level 3 which does consist of a 5 day workout routine, but it targets specific muscle groups each day, so you do take a break from building a specific muscle group. Level 3 training is the most intense form of bodybuilding and there is no way you can go above it, only thing one can change is number of exercises for a specific muscle group and the weights used. Before a contest a bodybuilder probably pumps all of his muscle groups for a while, but surly not every day whilst building up mass/strength

Where’s that ‘beating a dead horse’ smiley face? :deadhorse: Nope that didn’t work.


PEing since Jan 1st, 2003

Jelqbeginner, -

It’s not only about mechanics but also about biology:

Mechanics: plastic and elastic deformation, fibre rupture
Biology: cell division and collagen production, repair mechanism

Just to mention a few.

I am glad you like the thread - read as much as you can and START SLOWLY.

Stay tuned

Ticker


Later - ttt

Mravg -

Thanks for the link. Good stuff indeed.

Later - ticker


Later - ttt

Modesto - I am a radiologist myself and see mri-pic’s of dicks all day and your observation is correct.

However, the corpora cavernosa can only be filled using the blood pressure in your arterial system. The dick swells (erects) until it hits the limit where the wall stress in the tunica and the pressure in the corpora cavernous are in balance.

In pe girth exercises this balance is disturbed by either increasing the pressure inside the corpora (jelqing or clamping) or by decreasing atmospheric pressure (pumping), both of which will increase the wall stress in the corpora cavernosa.

Well spoken (*) - one should probably not compliment oneself but this post is short, to the point and certainly CORRECT.

Best regards and thanks for stimulating me to think about pe.

Ttt


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by remek
mark001,

I’m curious, when you say that you don’t take a break, is it because you want to define your muscles (i.e. become “cut”) or is it because you want to make them larger. IOW, do you think taking a break has an effect on how you can make your muscles larger, as a body builder?

I am 49, and turn 50 at the end of the year.
I train since I was 17 years old and you can image that in all these years I have taken plenty of rest from bodybuilding for a lot of different reasons.
But if I take a look at my best pics they remember me about days in which I worked out religiously and regularly. And when I was out of shape I trained only 2-3 times a week or less.

I am still convinced that the difference between definition and mass is above all diet ( and products ),together with the correct rest between workouts (and this is a very personal issue).
In my case and for most guys to get ripped is necessary some supplementary work.

If you have to prepare a contest within 6 months, have to put some muscle on and have also to get ripped I think you have no time to take a rest.

In the long range, as I said before, is inevitable to take a rest. Sometime long period of rest.

Originally Posted by ticktickticker

Modesto - I am a radiologist myself and see mri-pic’s of dicks all day and your observation is correct.

However, the corpora cavernosa can only be filled using the blood pressure in your arterial system. The dick swells (erects) until it hits the limit where the wall stress in the tunica and the pressure in the corpora cavernous are in balance.

I agree completely. I don’t think anything I wrote above is inconsistent with that.

Originally Posted by TTT

In pe girth exercises this balance is disturbed by either increasing the pressure inside the corpora (jelqing or clamping) or by decreasing atmospheric pressure (pumping), both of which will increase the wall stress in the corpora cavernosa.

Again, I agree completely. My posts were concerning length gains, however.

Originally Posted by TTT

Well spoken (*) - one should probably not compliment oneself but this post is short, to the point and certainly CORRECT.

Are you talking about something I wrote or something you wrote? Either way, I have no problem with people flattering themselves or others.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by all4show

I am not as a physician or a researcher, but the correlation between PE and bone lengthening seems more relevant if you consider the bone or the apparatus that lengthens the bone (once you break it) as an ADS and the muscles and tendons stretching the Penis. The actual bone lengthening has no real correlation to any type of tissue in the penis.

Correct?

I think so. It’s not like there’s bone in the penis. But there is connective tissue, blood vessels, and other endothelial tissue. Some of this tissue grows in response to stress, through the same process (distraction histogenesis) that causes soft tissue to grow during limb lengthening surgery.

For many of us, the tunica does not seem to grow much in response to stress. Perhaps it’s just too dense (like bone). Of course, this suggests a possible surgical course: cut the tunica transversely, allow it to start healing, and then gradually distract it, so that it fills in new tissue.

Something similar to this was actually tried. The tunica was cut, and a band of venous tissue was inserted into the gap. The venous tissue was distracted over time, using vacuum pumping. Significant gains were reported.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
I think so. It’s not like there’s bone in the penis. But there is connective tissue, blood vessels, and other endothelial tissue. Some of this tissue grows in response to stress, through the same process (distraction histogenesis) that causes soft tissue to grow during limb lengthening surgery.

For many of us, the tunica does not seem to grow much in response to stress. Perhaps it’s just too dense (like bone). Of course, this suggests a possible surgical course: cut the tunica transversely, allow it to start healing, and then gradually distract it, so that it fills in new tissue.

Something similar to this was actually tried. The tunica was cut, and a band of venous tissue was inserted into the gap. The venous tissue was distracted over time, using vacuum pumping. Significant gains were reported.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to cut it like a waffle? … or puncture it with thousands on tiny holes?

I was working out today and I was thinking of PE in sauna. It occurred to me….

What do think the success rate would be if there were 50,000 guys on a site trying to become able to do the splits? How long do you think it would take? How much do you think your ligaments would have to grow to make it happen? Would they have to grow?

Just a thought.

Modesto - sorry - I complimented my own post *s*


Later - ttt

You are kidding modesto. The guys with the tunica incision had decreased rigidity and hourglass deformity.

I prefer my dick as it is now rather than my aimed 8x6 with partial function loss.

My impression is that woman or man - let’s say sex partners highly estimate rigidity. My gf is very tight (pussy and ass even more); with more girth but less rigidity I would probably not be able to get in there.

And pinch holes (all4) - bs, too. 50 000 tunica splits would be 50 000 guys with 2 inch more length at the cost of decreased rigidity and hour glass deformity.

I don’t mind - the more of these guys the better my chances on the market. Ttt.


Later - ttt

I think that bib said that it’s all about pulling out the inner dick.

One may think about bib his theory and his hangers what one likes:

Personally I think

- 1. Bib is one of the pioneers and deserves respect.

- 2. That his theories are obsolete and

- 3. That his hangers are obsolete since vacuum hanging came up. However, I bought both his hangers and didn’t regret.

Remember - modestoman - that the tunica is attached to the glans on the one end and to the pubic bone on the other end. Therefore you may well pull out some inner dick due to your pe efforts but measurable length difference necessarily results from tunica and lig lengthening.

Thunder - did I just commit suicide or is this a forum where everyone is allowed to state his opinion?


Later - ttt

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:43 PM.