Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Rethinking PE-Theory

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
PENISMITH - YOUR QUESTION: ‘Penis lengthening like bone lengthening?’

Not exactly. - We don’t break or cut our dicks prior to stretching. The better analogy is ligament and tendon stretching I think.

Glad to have you in my thread.

It is good to have you here at the forum, Tick. This is a great discussion.

I posted that as evidence that a constant force applied to a tissue can result in mitosis of multiple tissue types including skin, blood vessels, nerves, etc. When a ligament or tendon is stretched, only one tissue type is affected in most cases. I should also note that although I am quoting from the thread that is linked in my signature, most of what is written in that thread is a rewording of the thoughts of others here at Thunder’s.

Edit: No, that’s not what I was thinking. I posted that because I wanted to add more evidence to your stand point that constant stretch is likely more productive than a stretching cycle.


Last edited by penismith : 11-13-2006 at .

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
Penismith said:

‘Perhaps the tunica has a weak point, analogous to the break in the bone above, which stretches in response to regular stress, while the rest of the tunica remains substantially unaffected’.

I don’t think so, it elongates all the way between the attachment point of the hanger or whatever to the base.

What bib meant with pulling out the inner penis - I’m speculating - could be the lig stretching which lowers the exit point of your dick and makes it longer thereby. Surgical techniques use the same approach: the lig is simply CUT.

Ticker

The material in this quote is an example of my quoting a different person’s thoughts in my thread. I should have foreseen this problem.

I posted the full quote but I don’t have reason to believe that there is more growth in some regions of the penis than other regions as a result of PE.

Penismith, -

Your argument regarding the bone growth under tension is a very valid one, as I am rethinking the whole thing (and to RETHINK it actually is intention the thread).

Ligaments and tendons are so called ‘bradytropous’ (hope this word exists in english), which means tissue with very small energy turnover due to the fact that there are very few cells, which produce the collagen fibers located OUTSIDE of the cells. Therefor, stretchich ligs and tends is much mor physical deformation than what happens in your example of bone growth, where cell division or multiplication (mitosis) is a major factor.

But we are not interesting in bone, ligs or tends but in our dicks. Since there is practically no scientific medical research in this field we have to go this way of making parallels to scientfically proven facts and make, after thorough, the best hypotheses possible on how to get our dicks grow.

Thanks for your input, again, - I woke up at 6 am this morning, first thought: ‘any news from penismith?’.

Also, your thread is awesome, I will spend some time in my holiday starting next week to go through that stuff and - if you like - discuss it in this thread since - as I understood - you want to have it as a list of references with your excellent summaries. Hope that’s in your sense.

Regarding the question of weak points in the tunica - I just wanted to document that I actually do take the time to read what you post and - as far as my private and work schedule allow me to - also read your references/links/quotes etc.

Later

Ticker

Ps: remember that I started this thread with a warning to newbies to post questions and the request for the BRIGHTEST (and experienced) to post here. In that sense I am very lucky that you take the time and effort to share your thoughts.


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
I am quite impatient to see the details of your routine. Good point would be absence of negative pe signs I suppose.

I’m not sure that I can guarantee either a total lack of discomfort or rock-hard erections at the end of the day’s hanging (although a hanging routine could probably be regulated/moderated so as to maintain ‘evening wood’), but as far as negative PI’s (“physiological indicators”) and negative signs are concerned— many many times after hanging to achieve absolute fatigue I’ve had absolutely no ‘evening wood’ (my penis has been as limp as a noodle) and I still seem to make gains. Also— I think the feeling of fatigue is the best PI a person can have, since it means you’re not ‘under-training’; and the approach I’m going to suggest should hopefully eliminate the possibility of over-training. I’m not sure however whether it’s possible to avoid the discomfort of fatigue altogether and still make good gains faster than you might with an ADS such as Penimaster, or for a longer period than an ADS such as Penimaster will allow.

For me, the best positive PI is measuring a slightly longer length after hanging when pinching and pulling (measuring when flaccid), since it’s an immediate indication that things have been stretched. Also— it seems it’s important hang every day to prevent retraction of that extended length. That’s basically what’s referred to as ‘cementing’— continuing to hang past your ideal measurement so as not to loose that length (plus a few more millimetres) to the retraction. If you hang sporadically, all you’ll be doing is maintaining length since you’re penis will just be repeatedly stretching and retracting. I think it might be a minor point but one worth noting for the record.

I’ll post the method a.s.a.p.


Previously known as Mr. Fantastic

-------------------------------------------------------------

Size Myths in the Porn Industry


Last edited by Mr. Fantastic : 11-13-2006 at .

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
The funny part of the story is that probably all exercises work somehow and even the stupidest if only dedicated pe-er will make gains. Because our dicks don’t think nor speculate. They just react - each in it’s characteristic manner.

Tick,

I created a thread about this that was mistakenly moved to the fitness area. I believe your assumption that everything/anything makes you bigger to be true.

Originally Posted by all4show
I know my title is not 100% true, but yesterday, I observed something I have known to be true and I want to share with you.

I was working out at the local gym and I saw a lady maybe 55-58 years old. she had a body of a well put together 35 year old, good enough to take a second look. I watched her perform 5-6 exercises at least. She literally did everything wrong. Her range of motion was maybe 20% of the proper method and her form was terrible. It was almost funny. But guess what, it was working.

People ask me what I do to stay in shape and I say, I get in my car and go to the gym. If I go 3 days a week I look good and if I consistently get there 4-5 days a week I look better. I have changed my workout so many times, but that is the one factor that holds true.

Now you can apply this to PE exercises. It seems most everything if done consistently will make you bigger. So find something you like and stick to it. Make it something that keeps you coming back. It you get bored or stagnate change it up a bit.

The one thing that does not work in the gym and I did this probably the first 5 years I worked out: Over-training. I think this applies to PE as well.

Good luck

Originally Posted by all4show

Tick,

I created a thread about this that was mistakenly moved to the fitness area. I believe your assumption that everything/anything makes you bigger to be true.

I moved your thread to the main member forum A4.


Horny Bastard

Thanks mr.fantastic, I’m impatient as you know by now.

Regarding evening wood, this has never been a problem for me - I am 49 and used viagra a few times just for the purpose of testing it’s efficacy but it makes no difference for me.

As you may know from my other thread - best ways of hanging, some ideas - I can hang 3x15 pounds a day without loss of erectile quality.

When I was talking about negative effects I was rather thinking of edema and blisters - which do not decrease my libido but may be so painful that I have to refrain from sex.

Later ticker


Later - ttt

All4show -

I agree, - almost.

One guy wrote that - like in body building or fitness and other sports which I practice as well 7/365 you need t SURPRISE your body and so you should with pe, that is changing routines.

For example, I am into length gains and try by hanging. What I change is the angle, from between the cheeks to straight out or up and sidewise horizontally or 45 degrees up.

But guess what: my dick will never know ahead of time which angle is coming up in the next session.

Btw - by adding the side angles a few days before, the degree of fatigue has increased tremendously, and it is specifically at my dick base (ligs) at the opposite side of the pull, of course.

Later

Ticker


Later - ttt

All4show: what is the name of your thread?


Later - ttt

This is a great thread :) I know nothing about P.E theory, but even to someone of my very limited understanding of the thought around PE, it’s pretty clear that we are having different schools of thought developing around P.E. I’d be interested to see any more of your controversial claims tick, and I would encourage all who are interested in getting as close to objective facts about the mechanics of PE, to contribute their thoughts on this thread :)


For our demands most moderate are,

We only want the earth.

James Connolly

Originally Posted by ticktickticker

All4show: what is the name of your thread?

Link


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by ticktickticker

Modesto -

You posted ‘Rethink away .’. I don’t understand what you mean (probably just a language problem - I am german, sorry). Please elaborate a little.

Yes, Triple-T. I was using a figure of speech meant to encourage you to rethink PE theory and come to your own conclusions. I am very eager to hear your ideas.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by ticktickticker

PENISMITH - YOUR QUESTION: ‘Penis lengthening like bone lengthening?’

Not exactly. - We don’t break or cut our dicks prior to stretching. The better analogy is ligament and tendon stretching I think.

I was pushing this idea awhile back. I acknowledge that PE is different from bone lengthening because it doesn’t involve cutting anything. On the other hand, it does involve stretching and sometimes causing inflammation, which might lead to a cascade of phsiological responses similar to what takes place during bone lengthening procedures. Maybe.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by ticktickticker

>>’Perhaps the tunica has a weak point, analogous to the break in the bone above, which stretches in response to regular stress, while the rest of the tunica remains substantially unaffected’.

I don’t think so, it elongates all the way between the attachment point of the hanger or whatever to the base.

I think I was the origin of this statement, as well. I still believe it may be true. Really, we have no way of knowing from the outside which parts of the penis elongate in response to PE and whether elongation is localized or uniform.

What initially lead me to think this, however, was seeing my own pelvic MRI, in which it was clear that the corpora cavernosa were much narrower under my pubic symphysis than anywhere else. This lead to an idea that growth might be concentrated there, and that that area may represent a weak point.

Taking a different line of reasoning, many guys seem to gain from doing BTC stretching. It’s not only that their penises get lower; they actually get longer (extend farther up the abdomen). Again, the observation lead to an idea. By stretching the ligaments, we allow stress from hanging, stretching, or even normal erections to reach that narrowed part of the shaft which is normally shielded from stress by the ligaments. The penis then grows in this area in response to the stress.

Another idea is that, inside the body, where the corpora cavernosa split into separate crura, the tissue composition of the envelope changes from mostly fibrous (tunica) to mostly muscular (ischiocavernosus muscles). Never having dissected a human, I don’t know whether the tunica really disappears in this area or whether the muscles simply run over it, but the change in tissue composition leads me to believe growth may occur preferentially in the muscle.

Another piece of data is my pullback length. This is how far my glans retracts when I perform a kegel. I have noticed that, as I have gained length, my pullback length has increased. This is another piece of indirect evidence that suggests that the muscle may be getting longer, rather than (or at least more than) the connective tissue envelope.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
I was pushing this idea awhile back. I acknowledge that PE is different from bone lengthening because it doesn’t involve cutting anything. On the other hand, it does involve stretching and sometimes causing inflammation, which might lead to a cascade of phsiological responses similar to what takes place during bone lengthening procedures. Maybe.

I am not as a physician or a researcher, but the correlation between PE and bone lengthening seems more relevant if you consider the bone or the apparatus that lengthens the bone (once you break it) as an ADS and the muscles and tendons stretching the Penis. The actual bone lengthening has no real correlation to any type of tissue in the penis.

Correct?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:18 PM.