Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Rethinking how much size matters to women

Originally Posted by luvdadus
I’ll add my thoughts on this though this has been hashed and rehashed before:
1) Size matters more to women than they are willing to admit.
2) However it is less than we as men tend to believe.
Moral of the story:
Engage in pe untill you think that you have what you feel is adequate. At that point you can feel confident that you are there size wize (see #2 above). If you are confident and have sufficient size you will be a nuclear bomb in the presence of the ladies. Don’t be needy, clingy. Be clear that you are the man and have options. (there is plenty of willing pussy out there). You will live on your terms whether you choose a committed relationship, dating, ons, fuck buddy or whatever.
Inner game is king. Study the masters and model them. It helps if it is part of your core beliefs so as to be completely congruent.

Hey, luv, good to hear from you. I’d say that your post sums it up pretty well. Size means more than most women are willing to admit (or perhaps more than they realize themselves), but probably not as much as most men tend to think.

Try putting it into perspective this way….we think about “big cocks” and “tiny cocks.” How would YOU react if the shoe was on the other foot? What if “Miss Perfect” walked into your life and was just crazy about you and you were crazy about her….but you soon discovered (as RWG puts it) she has a “cow pussy”? Would you pass on it? Would you stay with her? And what feels like a “cow pussy” to you, feels like a “needle dick” to her.

So, before anyone continues to judge the women, ask yourself that question.

And what about this one….What if you met a girl who seemed plain & common to you, even boring….but she was a tornado in bed with a muscular, tight pussy that seemed to ‘suck’ you like a vacuum. What if she could pull a nut out of you like nobody ever has? And yet she was completely unremarkable in every other way, perhaps even a homely-looking gal? Would you continue to see her because of her 5-star pussy? If so, don’t judge the gal who stays with the dud who has a rockhard 8 x 6 and can fuck like a machine.

- w a d

Hi,

Very good thread, it is amusing to see how many opinions there are about only one single question “size matters?”.
I mean there are so much different opinions, as different penis sizes, that why we will never come to a “all ending” conclusion, and it will always go on and on in this board.

In my eyes, it is quite simple, in our society nowadays, are too much fears, anxieties and aspirations linked with the penis.
It begins in child age, as dress room comparatives… going trough many situations where supposedly the “package” is important.
It is really becoming obsessive, and more in such boards like here at Thunder’s were the “size differences” will be handle as defeats or wins…

We are not looser or winners only because 1 (or 2) inch difference…

Anyway, if we are trying to said with this discussion, that some men are “more” or “better” men than others, then we are misleading the whole discussion.

For me it is not really important unless you have a micro-penis (and this has solution as well). The functionality is by far more important…

In the other hand, if you can improve your penis in every facets (size, potency, endurance, etc..) why not going for it? but, it will only be another brick in your “continuous perfection aiming way”, like getting a better job, personality, look, etc… This don’t means by far what you have now is bad, it means only that you can improve it (it is a no ending game)
No reason to obsessing with it because that is life…

matti

Originally Posted by beenthere
EZ,
A few months back, a saleslady that was taking my purchase, slowly bent down reaching for something behind the counter (I have no idea what it may have been as I was very distracted at this point), no doubt knowing I was going to get a full view. She did this despite the fact she was telling me about a trip she just got back from with her boyfriend. She took her sweet time showing them off almost completely. I’m only human and had to look, it’s not everyday a woman I hardly know does that in front of me. That did confuse me her doing that while talking about her boyfriend. All this talk about women that work at hospitals has got me wanting to increase my PEing to get as good a flaccid as I can in case I somehow wind up in a hospital bed one day. I may have a SO, but that doesn’t keep me from wanting to have a good flaccid for those bulgewatchers.

See, this is where, my mind never stops,
If that had happened to me, the first thing that would have popped out of my mouth is,
“Well, I can see from here, your b/f is one lucky guy.”
All at once you complimented her, while respecting her relationship.
You have to be bold. What’s the worst that could happen?

In this day and age, how do you know, she didn’t tell you about that little trip
with her b/f to tell you in an indirect way that
a)she’s not married and b)she’s not a lesbian

The next thing out of her mouth could of been, “Yea, but we broke up.”
Or she could of just smiled and said, “Yea, he is.”

Either way, you broke the ice, for any future conversation.

I know you say you have a SO, so you may not be interested in pursuing
her, even if she was interested, but if you had found she was,
there’s no harm in a little harmless flirting…or is there?

Something a little odd happened at work today,
there’s a new social worker that’s been transferred to my unit,
been there about a week now.

She hasn’t taken her eyes off me for a second,
every single time I look up, she’s staring at me,
to the point that now she just bats her eyes and smiles,
I smile back uneasily.
She’s drop dead gorgeous, tall, slim, perfect shape, no kids,
don’t know if she has a SO.

I know everyone at work is wondering, what the hell is wrong with EZ,
this fox comes here and he seems completely oblivious, unaffected in any way.
They know my style, I’d of been all over that a few months ago.
Thing is, I’ve been quite under the weather lately, allergies,
which almost became pneumonia but turned instead into sinusitis has me down.
Besides, I’m really trying to be good because I have a SO also.

Well, today, this new social worker finally decides she’s going to sit down and start
talking to me, she starts talking about how she has to move,
(strange, so do I) she’s not sure where she’s going to go (strange, neither am I)
how she loves musicians (strange, I am one) how she likes reptiles, especially iguanas
(strange, I have an iguana and like reptiles, on my third iguana, have had snakes, turtles etc.) she goes on and on how she never could understand how people could have
“furry” animals because of all that hair. (strange, people at work know I have more than a few reservations about my SO’s five cats)

Starting to get the picture?

I start realizing what’s going on, seems while I’ve been off the last two days,
there’s been some busy little beavers at work.
I start tapping my pen on the desk while looking dead at the unit clerk and the charge nurse, (while this woman’s going on and on) like I’m going to kill them,
in a moment when the new social worker isn’t looking,
I mouth the word’s “your dead” and drag my finger across my throat to the unit clerk
and she quickly looks away looking up in the air.

After all that, the charge nurse I was telling you about in the last post says
to the new social worker, “Hey, you should hook up with EZ”!!!

I couldn’t believe my ears, I gave her no satisfaction whatsoever,
acted like I didn’t even hear her and started writing in a chart.
The new social worker, didn’t say a word, just looked at me smiling.
I quickly grabbed the phone when it rang.

Can you believe this shit?
These women know I’m in a relationship with someone from work,
they acted as if they couldn’t of cared less.

Wait until I go to work tomorrow, they are going to get it but good.
I know a few things about them, it seems they’ve forgotten that.
EZ is going to have some fun now.

EZ,

You obviously have a playful charm the ladies love. Back in the days when I would hit the bars looking to hookup with the ladies, that kind of playfulness would have helped immensely. Not that I’m the best looking guy around, but I do get some attention, and I struck out many times when a guy with less looks would leave with her by just knowing what to say. The conversations I usually heard guys talking to women would seem like just idle meaningless chit chat to me and the ladies would eat it up. Several times I can recall leaving a place almost angry at the women for seemingly just liking attention, no matter if the guy wasn’t really saying anything worthwhile. At the beginning I would make the mistake of trying to carry on a conversation about something I considered to have substance, and man that didn’t work worth a crap. I even started to think that even though some women would seem to like my conversation, that they were thinking he’s too much into thinking so he may have a small dick. That was my reasoning because I thought,” what the heck, they seemed to like me, so what’s up with my inabilty to pick them up.” There was my insecurity rearing it’s ugly head. I have even looked back and thought my hooking with women that so often seemed not effected whatsoever by my size might be because the women I did manage to pick up were easier targets—-had been around the block many times—- and I have wondered if these easier women have a higher % number of women looking for the next big thing. Even if they weren’t looking for the best big thing, I’ve reasoned that they had been around so much that of course I was no big deal (pun intended) to them. Of course a hospital environment isn’t a bar, and since you are around these ladies all the time, you can have more meaningful conversations with these ladies if you choose to. In your situation that would add spice to them liking you even more I’m sure. :)

I’m never having sex again.

Originally Posted by LurkMeat
I’m never having sex again.

Huh? :confused:

Of course that statement begs the question…Why?

Originally Posted by beenthere
EZ,
A few months back, a saleslady that was taking my purchase, slowly bent down reaching for something behind the counter (I have no idea what it may have been as I was very distracted at this point), no doubt knowing I was going to get a full view. She did this despite the fact she was telling me about a trip she just got back from with her boyfriend.

My art teacher in high school used to do that, she was only married a few months too :O

Maybe someday someone will write a book that analyzes every aspect of this subject in detail. I believe a book such as that would need to cover predominately left brain thinking and the influence right brain has on it (before, during or after sex); predominately right brain thinking and influence the left brain has on it (before, during or after sex); environmental influences (cultural and personal level); evolution (instinct); the implications of short term memory and long term memory; etc.

Without going into too much detail, or sounding overly scathing - size matters to women. End of story. Why bother discussing to what extent etc. Bottom line is that it matters…

Vaginas are generally pretty huge. The bigger the cock, the better the contact for both parties involved.

Just realise that the mentalness that comes along with the territory of being male is our own problem.
Don’t beat yourselves up too bad over it.

This is coming from a guy who has been obsessed, and who has (mostly) gotten over it.
I can’t wait for more growth later this year. :)

Size matters to the extent the woman says it does. The problem is, we don’t believe it either way. If she says, “You’re size is fine with me,” then we say she’s just being nice; if she says, “You’re too small for me,” then she’s a bitch.

Face it, men are MUCH more obsessed than women about penis size.

Originally Posted by secjay
The bigger the cock, the better the contact for both parties involved.


Within reason, there are some limits depending on the woman but that pretty much sums it up.
So I’m with Secay, I don’t understand why we even discuss these things considering that we are all on this forum for pretty much the same reasons.


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.

Yeah, I tend to try and analyze something into the ground. You guys are right, size simply matters. If’s, ands, and buts are a given—-no need for me to dissect them.

Here is a link to an interesting perspective about women and size.

http://www.slightesttouch.com/pages/penis_size.asp

There is some good reading, and references there (although they do have a product that they are trying to sell to keep women at an orgasmic plateau).


A loving doe, a graceful deer- may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be captivated by her love. Proverbs 5:19

Originally Posted by supersizeit
Within reason, there are some limits depending on the woman but that pretty much sums it up.
So I’m with Secay, I don’t understand why we even discuss these things considering that we are all on this forum for pretty much the same reasons.


Exactly.
Why do we keep beating this dead horse?

Does a loose, sloppy “cow pussy” feel good to you guys? Well, on the flipside, a short skinny peepee doesn’t feel good to a woman.
Damn, it’s not quantum physics.

And, No, there is no “standard” one-size-fits-all dick that is the “ideal.” I think we’ve deified the venerated 8x6 in our own world. Some women could undoubtedly enjoy both more length & girth than 8x6; while other women would cringe at such a hammer.

Very simple: Bigger dick = more surface area, therefore more stimulation (particularly when a woman is her most “receptive” - i.e., dilated & wet). In her horniest state, a woman would perceive a small dick to feel like a cigarette sliding in and out; whereas a big ladle would really stir up her pot.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:32 PM.