Reasons why an Upward Curve is a Bad Thing
I have an upward curve. I hate it. Maybe it’s good for hitting the G-spot, maybe. But only in frontward positions. I don’t know about everyone one else, but front-facing positions probably make up just over 50% of my sex time.
Also, if I am to assume an upward curve is good for the G-spot (which IS NOT very deep) then surely once the tip of my penis passes that point (I’m 7.75BPEL), then the rest of my dick is actually going to be curved AWAY from the G-spot. Furthermore, It’s completely curved away from the G-spot in any non-face-to-face position, so there goes that advantage.
Now onto the direct disadvantages:
1. Less maneuverability: An upward curve makes sex more difficult in all positions, since regardless of how you’re going at it, chances are there will be pressure pushing against the angle of your dick, so it is more likely it may pop-out.
2. An upward curve makes it more difficult to get head (especially deepthroat), unless you are in one of those generally degrading face fuck positions.
3. It may look more triumphant, but it completely precludes the possibility of you looking ‘hung’, which in my humble opinion, is way more arousing.
4. When I get a boner in my pants, my only option is to tuck it into my belt, which is retarded. It is not possible to slide it down the leg-pant, and thus have the opportunity to get a potential quarry to see it and go ‘wow!’
5. Oh dear, I almost forgot. It reduces your BPEL, signifficantly.
My upward curve is due to the dorsal ‘steel cord’, which I believe is present in many if not all individuals with an upward curve. I hope one day, if and when my PE journey is completely, and again if possible, I will get the cord surgically severed, probably at a point beneath the fat pad, where I can feel it go deep into, to remove this affliction.