Reasons for SLOW gains and NO gains
Being an extreme hard-gainer (actually, a no-gainer – 17 months and virtually no gains), I spend a lot of time thinking about potential reasons for my lack of results. It does seem like there are many “hard-gainers” out there but wow, do I feel alone when it comes to the “no-gainer” group. So, why do you guys think this happens to so few people? Here are some of the best reasons I can come up with (in no particular order):
1. Technique sucks
2. Very tough dick (manual PE doesn’t provide enough force)
3. No “newbie gains” because EQ is too high* (and seemingly unbreakable)
4. Shitty genetics (no potential for growth)
5. Failure to dial-in the right workout : recovery ratio
6. Overtraining (hand in hand with #5)
7. Undertraining (hand in hand with #2)
* Newbie gains: I had an EQ of 10/10 when I started PE.
* Most newbie gains that people get are just EQ increases and not actual size increases?
Let’s see if we can come up with some other reasons.
Or, if you support one that I already listed, expand upon it please.