Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Real Average Must Be Bigger

One more “real life statistics” fact:

For around 3 month I’m back into using condoms (after a decades long break :) ). I found out I need at least XL size (which is actually a bit small, but it’s the largest I can get without going to a sex-shop). I noticed that in the hypermarket there were around 15 types (brands, flavors, etc.) of “normal” size condoms and a single type of XL size (Durex Comfort). Next time I needed condoms again I was surprised to find no XL size in the hypermarket! I had to buy from a drug-store (more expensive). Then again I didn’t find any XL in the hypermarket. A was pissed and leaving embarrassment apart, I asked the cashier why didn’t they refill with XL, when it was out for several days? Her answer surprised me:

”- I guess because of the low turnover…”

Starting BPEL: 6.9" (Dec.1st, 2008)

Current BPEL: 8.11" NBPEL: 7.63" BPFSL: 9.09"

Current MEG : 5.6"

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942

The SoftHard Gallery is run by a very objective/scientific observer of the penis. He encourages guys to submit pictures of their penises and will comment objectively on their appearance in all shapes and sizes. It is his learned opinion that the average NBPEL is 5.07 inches. He mentions that most guys with under average size penises are too embarrassed to participate in surveys so that most surveys are skewed to the bigger size.

Wow, that sure is an eye opener. I’m sure I look as big as a few of the guys with a bigger measured penis than mine. I suppose alot of that is still up for speculation since they depend on the owner for true measurements.

Current Stats - Flaccid Length, usually around 4". Erect Length 6.75" Flaccid Girth 4 1/4" Erect Girth 5.50"

Long Term Goals - Sky's the limit!

Originally Posted by Dicko7X5
Yeah, the true average is more like 15 inches.. 10 inches is small
And that’s just talking about girth…

Originally Posted by Philadelph
I believe girths to be a bit bigger than the average stated 5. This is based upon seeing a plethora of men in the flaccid state, in a 65 degree operating room.

But I have heard that an increase in flaccid girth is a common side effect of anesthesia.

4/2008 Bpel 6.50, Beg 5.5, Mseg 4.9

6/2008 Bpel 6.75, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

9/2008 Bpel 7.00, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

Yes, average 6,5/7 inch.

Average is whatever I am.

Originally Posted by Fantom

But I have heard that an increase in flaccid girth is a common side effect of anesthesia.

Yes. When you are paralyzed under anesthesia I bet you have no penis retraction either so its probably the biggest flaccid you would expect. Of course 65 degrees and no paralysis your penis would be majorly retracted.

The average is 5.65555551212112212121111111111121212129991 inches. I have spoken. This is my experience. I am not going to give any proof or evidence or quote anybody or anything! My word is final! Shh! Shh! No. I have spoken!! I Know this because. No just because. That’s it! Because I am right I am right. Is that clear?! I also met one guy once somewhere, I think it was in a bar one time maybe and he concurred with me. He said ‘I concur’ so that means he must have been a doctor.

Originally Posted by ItzGrowing

Based on what information are 5” penises not very common?

Assuming what you say about your 8” friends is true. A sample of 10 men is hardly scientific.

I once flipped a coin 10 times and it came up heads 8 times. So clearly heads is a much more likely outcome than tails. And from the porn I watch the average penis must be 8”. Since porn stars clearly represent the average male walking on the street. And every women in Mexico must be smoking hot because that’s were Salma Hayek comes from.

Your logic is indisputable! I’m leaving for Mexico right now! :)

For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by bohm
My friend with the 5” one was the biggest man-whore I’ve ever met. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. He had sex with more women in 1 month than I had my whole life. He used to take pictures of them and did tag-teams with another friend of mine. He looked like a young Mel Gibson. Girls were all over him.

Guess that proves size ain’t everything.

Guys, the real average is 8”, small is 6” and large is 10”, lol.

Bottom line is: if it ain’t a foot long, might as well stay home. You ain’t pleasing anyone with that twig.

STARTING: BPEL: 5.9in EG: 5.0in

NOW: BPEL: 6.25in EG: 5.25in


And you all are think all wrong. If she says your too small, say “NO! Your V is too BIG!”

Current stat = NBPEL - 6.235", BPEL - 7.000".. Mid EG - 5.063".. Base EG - 5.750" BPSFL - 7.3125 ------ Old stats = NBPEL - 6.000", Mid EG - 5.000

Goal stat = NBPEL - 7.750", BPEL - 8.250".. Mid EG - 6.000".. Base EG - 6.500" ------ Goal Length gains - 1.515". Girth gain - 1.000"

:dance: Need a workout log? I've got one Here. :-pulse:

Posts like these really screw with insecure guys’ heads. This is PenisEnlargementDebate-type material. To any insecure guys out there reading this: the condom size studies are pretty dead on but still have a skewed (probably slightly) sample towards larger penises, as mentioned above. Don’t let penis insecurity eat you alive.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:49 AM.