Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Real Average Must Be Bigger

Wow thanks for the soft-hard gallery link, really puts shit into perspective.. I think I’m not gonna worry about my size at all anymore honestly. Just pe for a few more months until I can start clamping and then stop when I get the flaccid size that looks good judging by eye.

No Way

Originally Posted by beowulf
I think that the real average penis must be bigger than 6 inches. Why? I’m just thinking in terms of math. I don’t really know statistics, but I do know know there are a lot of really large dicks out there. I am talking about 8 inches and up. In fact, they don’t even seem that rare. With that in mind, think that if the average was 6 inches, then for every 8 inch, there would have to be two 5 inch members. Now 5 inches is not very common. If the average was 5 inches (NO WAY) then for every 8 incher, there would have to be three 4 inchers (Really No Way!). That is very highly doubtful. So considering how many huge 8+ guys there are, then it seems reasonable that the average must be higher than 6. This isn’t good news for me either, but it seems logical. I still feel small at 5.5 to 5.75 NBP, and compared to what I’ve seen, I am.

I’ve been with at least 50+ women and I’m 28. When I reached college and started sleeping with more experienced women, I’ve kept having girls tell me how nice my dick was, or how big I was. I was also in a Fraternity and played sports so I’ve seen tons of naked guys. I thought I was just average, maybe a little thicker than normal. And my stats are 6.9” by 5.7” Not that impressive on this forum but very decent for real life.

6.9 BP or NBP, Strikkern40015?


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

6.9” is bone pressed but I don’t have much of a fat pad. Sorry for the vague reply, it was in haste since we’ve been over this “What is Normal” thing ad noisome.

Originally Posted by strikern40015
I’ve been with at least 50+ women and I’m 28. When I reached college and started sleeping with more experienced women, I’ve kept having girls tell me how nice my dick was, or how big I was. I was also in a Fraternity and played sports so I’ve seen tons of naked guys. I thought I was just average, maybe a little thicker than normal. And my stats are 6.9” by 5.7” Not that impressive on this forum but very decent for real life.

I agree with you. I think most women consider anything over 6.5” visible length and 5.5” girth to be large.

Originally Posted by devilknight666
I’d say that, based off of my own experience with women, you are wrong about that. I’ve only been with one woman who had a bigger penis than mine ( 7.375 to 7.5 inches X 5.25 to 5.375 inches depending on how aroused I am) and that ex wasn’t much bigger. She didn’t think he was even 1/2” bigger than me. All of the rest of the chicks I’ve been with have been ecstatic about the depth of penetration and the girth. You can judge a woman’s orgasmic reactions if you know what you are about and I have no doubts about their honesty in that area. Never had a chick that wanted to leave me and the steady GFs I’ve left have all begged me to stay, even when they knew I’d been fucking someone else. Believe me. It isn’t because of my (non-existant) wealth.


Currently hanging with a lassie near my own age who’s kept the wheels on and had a similar track record to mine own [lived at teh Playboy mansion back in the day and selfmedicated with young boy toys after her divorce— I haven’t PE’d seriously in forever— and even in my diminished state [don’t ask, I don’t know, except to guesstimate that I’m prolly closing on 7.5*5.75” usable], she had a hard time with the girth and the length was damn near too much— and I was pretty much the fattest and top three longest she’s had.

And like I said, she and I are in the same neighborhood partner wise— which is a pretty damn busy neighborhood.

Follow the condom studies gents— they be making bank off this shit and actually care.


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

What do you think about percentage of man with penis length over 8+” BPEL and 8+ NBPEL

In this poll only 2.18” “Pre PE Poll” (but most people measure incorrectly)


Start - 20.10.2010 - SHORT GOAL - LONG GOAL - LONG ,LONG,LONG GOAL

BPEL - 8.25" - BPEL - 8.65" - BPEL - 9" - "SHANE DIESEL" or "JACK NAPIER"

MSEG - 6.35" - MSEG - 6.70" - MSEG - 7" -

Originally Posted by neven
What do you think about percentage of man with penis length over 8+” BPEL and 8+ NBPEL”In this poll only 2.18” “Pre PE Poll” (but most people measure incorrectly)

Just a guess.

8+ BPEL: <5%
8+ NBPEL: <1%


Starting Size: April, 28, 2010: NBPEL-7" Girth-6" (base, MSG, glans)

Currently: BPEL-8" NBPEL-7.25" Girth-6.25" (base)/6.125" (MSG)/6.125" (glans)

Originally Posted by redbear52

I agree with you. I think most women consider anything over 6.5” visible length and 5.5” girth to be large.

well cause it is . :whatever:


[9/2010] 7*6 NBPEL/8*6 BPEL pic's Not PEing anymore. (as of Nov '10)

[12/2011] 7.37" NBPEL * 6.4"

[1/2013] Current stats:7.37 NBPEL * 6.5.

Originally Posted by bohm
Just a guess.

8+ BPEL: <5%
8+ NBPEL: <1%

+0.75” fat = 3.75 % .
http://www.mraverage.com/results.htm
But only 300 man (I think larger gays)
How small would you have to be to refuse to take part in a size survey?
How small would you have to be to refuse to take part in a size survey?
I think correct 8+” have only 3% BPEL and less than 1% NBPEL.


Start - 20.10.2010 - SHORT GOAL - LONG GOAL - LONG ,LONG,LONG GOAL

BPEL - 8.25" - BPEL - 8.65" - BPEL - 9" - "SHANE DIESEL" or "JACK NAPIER"

MSEG - 6.35" - MSEG - 6.70" - MSEG - 7" -

The majority of participants were U.S. college men, but it was not limited to this group. Volunteers were asked to enter a private area, where they would gain an erection and then CALL for http://www.mraverage.com/nurse1.jpg the two nurses to measure their erect penis.

The sample included 401 male volunteers, of which only 300 were “effective” male volunteers (75 percent), ) because 101 volunteers (25 percent) could not gain an erection for measurement.At 300 effective measurements, the study was twice the size of any previous study that used medical staff to measure penis size. This method is more accurate and reliable than studies in which volunteers undertake .


Start - 20.10.2010 - SHORT GOAL - LONG GOAL - LONG ,LONG,LONG GOAL

BPEL - 8.25" - BPEL - 8.65" - BPEL - 9" - "SHANE DIESEL" or "JACK NAPIER"

MSEG - 6.35" - MSEG - 6.70" - MSEG - 7" -

One has to wonder about a study in which over 25% of college-aged men were unable to achieve an erection.

When I was college-aged, I was often unable to get rid of an erection.

I think two different conclusions might be drawn. These volunteers were recruited at a night club during spring break. Were many of them so drunk they couldn’t get it up? If so, alcohol may have actually biased the recorded measurements by lowering the averages due to decreased EQ.

Another conclusion might be that a bunch of guys volunteered under peer pressure when a group of guys was approached. Those who might have felt that they would “come up short” might have used this convenient excuse to opt out of the measurement process. That would, of course, have biased the averages in the other direction.

Maybe both phenomena were in play. One has to assume some sort of bias, however, in a sample of young men in which the incidence of impotence was this high.

Jesus Christ, why do you care so much? 90% of your posts are about average sizes.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by UpTo7

Jesus Christ, why do you care so much? 90% of your posts are about average sizes.

I need to be in 1% BPEL , but most man said that 1% is 9” *(I don’t think because i think TRUE*(CORRECT) 8” BPEL **(NOT NBPEL) have only 1%-3% people and TRUE*(CORRECT) girth over 6” less than 1%).


Start - 20.10.2010 - SHORT GOAL - LONG GOAL - LONG ,LONG,LONG GOAL

BPEL - 8.25" - BPEL - 8.65" - BPEL - 9" - "SHANE DIESEL" or "JACK NAPIER"

MSEG - 6.35" - MSEG - 6.70" - MSEG - 7" -

Neven how big is your fat pad?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:59 PM.