Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group project

Originally Posted by mgus
What I mean is that you have phrased it “9. When stretching was part of your first PE regimen, how often did you apply heat during the stretching session (e.g., with a heat lamp)?” but applying heat during exercises can be done with using a hot wrap or similar during 15-30 second breaks as well, intermittently during the workout. It doesn’t have to be a heat lamp - unless you want to know if a heat lamp and constant heat during exercises are the way to go.

“e.g.” means “for example,” so I assume that guys will realize we don’t mean exclusively with a heat lamp.

Originally Posted by mgus
Next question is about penile dysfunction - I’d be interested in knowing how bad the problems got, and I believe those taking the survey will have an easier time if they have something to relate to “a little numbness after exercising / numbness throughout the day but no problems with sexual function / no morning wood, total numbness, no erections at all”

We’ll use this in the next revision; good point. The big thing we’re currently working on is reorganization.

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba

“e.g.” means “for example,” so I assume that guys will realize we don’t mean exclusively with a heat lamp.

We’ll use this in the next revision; good point. The big thing we’re currently working on is reorganization.

You learn something everyday, I thought that e.g. stood for “in other words,…”


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

What’s your first language, Mgus? I’ve assumed English because your writing is impeccable.

Exempla gratia (e.g.) = Latin.

Id est (i.e.) = Latin. Although literally “that is,” this could also be translated as “in other words.” Perhaps that’s what you were thinking of.

The lesson learned here is that the final version should substitute “that is” and “for example” for all Latin abbreviations.

Para,

Swedish is my first language, although I’ve spent time in the States. We just don’t use as many Latin abbreviations in Swedish everyday language, even though Linné was big on it in biology. Especially in medical terms, we do not use the Latin terms as often as in English. We have more imported words from French and German that we have “swedified”, although the main language import today comes from English.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

A native Swede! I didnt’ know :)

mgus,

Thank you for the feedback! Your comments were easy-to-understand, and for the most part, easy to implement.

Sweden, eh? I hear you guys are big on video games over there.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Hey remek,

I just got these in an email from a gentleman that is waiting to register here. He wanted to make sure that these questions are thrown into the hat to be considered.

“Does consumption of water contribute to gains?”
The amount of water consumed is mentioned in many places as important. It is one of the questions you ask in the “General Health” section of each individual’s routine contained in the Penis Enlargement Data Site area.

“Does general health contribute to gains/injuries?”
It may be a good idea to consider additional questions as to a person’s general health, at least similar to the information in the Penis Enlargement Data Site area.

“Did PE correct a pre-PE curvature, or other problem?”
We all believe that it can do this. Lets get a bit more data that supports this belief.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

I think we should add a water question. We already have curvature questions. Perhaps we could ask about general health, although we don’t want to turn this into an annual physical exam, prostate-check and all :)

Thanks to the anonymous gentleman trying to register.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Hey remek,

I just got these in an email from a gentleman that is waiting to register here. He wanted to make sure that these questions are thrown into the hat to be considered.

“Does consumption of water contribute to gains?”
The amount of water consumed is mentioned in many places as important. It is one of the questions you ask in the “General Health” section of each individual’s routine contained in the Penis Enlargement Data Site area.

“Does general health contribute to gains/injuries?”
It may be a good idea to consider additional questions as to a person’s general health, at least similar to the information in the Penis Enlargement Data Site area.

“Did PE correct a pre-PE curvature, or other problem?”
We all believe that it can do this. Lets get a bit more data that supports this belief.

Wow, that is impressionable. Anonymous gentlemen, I admire the fact that you found a way to give your opinions. Thank you. You are A-OK in my book :up: .

The consumption of water is a very good idea. As PG already mentioned, we will definetly use this.
The general health question is a VERY broad question. You could build a whole survey around general health alone… I think we might be able to implement something though.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

I still wonder if it is relevant with regards to “does masturbation affect gains” to ask if the person is in a steady relationship, or has been for most of the time he has PEd? My thinking is that a steady relationship would be a motivator to work out and skip the ejaculation. I know that we are asking if the PEer is ejaculating or not, but I wonder if this is a faced that might shed light on the question ?


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

More from anonymous gentleman:

“As to general health, it was not my intent to suggest that the survey should get into it in detail more than is already asked in the Penis Enlargement Data Site area (unless someone can think of a specific heath issue which is not currently covered that has a expected (hypothesized) correlation with PE).

However, at least one health issue should certainly be considered: Weight (over/under), weight loss/gain. These should at least be asked as they have a direct impact on at least NBP lengths, and a smaller impact on BP lengths.

Hmmm…
Yet one more thing:
There should be a free response section. At least one at the end of the survey where the respondent can provide any information they consider relevant. Free response areas can be a good method for getting many benefits for the survey, including directions for future investigations. This is they type of area where you find hints leading towards serendipitous discoveries (e.g. Penicillin, Viagra, etc., etc.). It allows for the possibility of finding things that were not considered by those making the survey questions. “


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Originally Posted by mgus
I still wonder if it is relevant with regards to “does masturbation affect gains” to ask if the person is in a steady relationship, or has been for most of the time he has PEd? My thinking is that a steady relationship would be a motivator to work out and skip the ejaculation. I know that we are asking if the PEer is ejaculating or not, but I wonder if this is a faced that might shed light on the question ?

I like your thinking mgus. :)

However, I don’t think we can use this question for this specific purpose.
Here is why:
Many men are in steady relationships. The sexual activity of men in these relationships is very diverse. Some men have sex once a year with their partner, others once an hour… IMO, you can’t really claim that men in steady relationships have more sex than those who aren’t… BBS, for example. If you read his diary (in the Love, Life, and fantasies forum), you know that he was never in a relationship, but had sex an average of 2-5 times a week. BBS also claimed he never masturbated…

Furthermore, other men here claim they only have sex with their wives once or twice a year!!!

To find out if ejaculation affects gains, we need to put a measure on the number of times ejaculated,

Now, I do think this question would be good in the sense to see if single guys gain more than guys in a relationship (with no relevance to masturbation). And if you want this question for that reason, we should put it in the survey.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by remek

Now, I do think this question would be good in the sense to see if single guys gain more than guys in a relationship (with no relevance to masturbation). And if you want this question for that reason, we should put it in the survey.

Yes, that would be interesting.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
More from anonymous gentleman:

“As to general health, it was not my intent to suggest that the survey should get into it in detail more than is already asked in the Penis Enlargement Data Site area (unless someone can think of a specific heath issue which is not currently covered that has a expected (hypothesized) correlation with PE).

However, at least one health issue should certainly be considered: Weight (over/under), weight loss/gain. These should at least be asked as they have a direct impact on at least NBP lengths, and a smaller impact on BP lengths.

Hmmm…
Yet one more thing:
There should be a free response section. At least one at the end of the survey where the respondent can provide any information they consider relevant. Free response areas can be a good method for getting many benefits for the survey, including directions for future investigations. This is they type of area where you find hints leading towards serendipitous discoveries (e.g. Penicillin, Viagra, etc., etc.). It allows for the possibility of finding things that were not considered by those making the survey questions. ”

Thank you again Mr. anoymous gentlemen. I appreciate the feedback.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by anonymous gentleman

There should be a free response section.

I agree.


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:08 AM.