Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

quik4life's $500 PE Challenge

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
I can give you a long, a really long, break. His arguing doesn’t excuse your getting a little carried away with self promotion, does it?

The vast PE knowledge comment is what you worried about? I’ve been doing this stuff for over a decade. I’ve tried almost everything in every way.

If you don’t want me posting just delete me, ban me, do whatever you please. I’m just trying to give good honest hard earned advice that I have acquired over the years. I say nothing for any benefit to myself. I’m not posting in this thread for money, I’m not selling anything, I already said I wouldn’t take his money even if he insisted.


In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Dear quik:

You eagerly want to increase the length and girth of your penis. I think that is possible. .

At the present time, concentrate only in trying to increase length. I´ll gladly share my experience with you. On Aug. 2002 I began Peing. From the moment I was awake, in those days I had plenty of time for my own, and did a lot of wet jelqing. When I say a lot, I mean I did more than 1000 a day, every day except sundays. Perhaps I did 1500 some days. That´s all. I grew an inch in length in the first month, but I think it was after some 75000 strokes of dry jelq.

Good luck,

Perca

Originally Posted by perca
I did more than 1000 a day, every day except sundays.

And on the seventh day, perca rested and was pleased with what he had made.

Thanks for your response.


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

quik,

may I ask you a question,
since you started have you succeeded in increasing your BPFSL?

mark.

Originally Posted by Pud
The vast PE knowledge comment is what you worried about? I’ve been doing this stuff for over a decade. I’ve tried almost everything in every way.

If you don’t want me posting just delete me, ban me, do whatever you please. I’m just trying to give good honest hard earned advice that I have acquired over the years. I say nothing for any benefit to myself. I’m not posting in this thread for money, I’m not selling anything, I already said I wouldn’t take his money even if he insisted.

Guys, time out, time out, let’s just chill out a bit.

Originally Posted by Pud
The vast PE knowledge comment is what you worried about? I’ve been doing this stuff for over a decade. I’ve tried almost everything in every way.

If you don’t want me posting just delete me, ban me, do whatever you please. I’m just trying to give good honest hard earned advice that I have acquired over the years. I say nothing for any benefit to myself. I’m not posting in this thread for money, I’m not selling anything, I already said I wouldn’t take his money even if he insisted.

Careful Pud. Over a decade eh? When, how did you start?


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Choose your words wisely Pud and now is a good time to get out of the water because if you look up in the sky…

You will see this…

:lightning :


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.

Originally Posted by mark001
quik,

may I ask you a question,
since you started have you succeeded in increasing your BPFSL?

mark.


Good question.

Unfortunately, I never bothered to measure my BPFSL. But, I can tell you that there is not much difference between the BPFSL and the BPEL.


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
Continuing with the divide-and-conquer approach, I would consider alternating sides. Pull (or hang) down to the right, down to the left, and down in the middle, all the while over the fulcrum. Shoot for the stretched feeling. Try to sustain that feeling.

Second just about all in that post, MM; including the money.

Fulcrum hanging over CC’s rather than CS: even more division and conquest, and you’ll probably also find you’re able to hang longer sets because there will be no aching from compressing the urethra.

I’m using an unpadded Bib Starter, and it’s all I’ll ever need as far as hangers go. Just saying there are alternatives for the determined; you’ll find a hanger which will work for you. And don’t let tedious wrapping processes tick you off. If you’re going with a lateral compression type hanger, get HTW’s and be happy.

Q4L, while on your decon break, pick up an IR-light and a cheap but sturdy tripod. Use at any angle you want to hang (or do any manual PE for that matter). See pic.

White: lamp
Yellow: piece of wood
Pink: camera/binocular to tripod mount (comes with the tripod).

Screw the lamp stand to the wood and the wood to the mount.

rm

Attached Images
IR-lamp on tripod.jpg
(24.0 KB, 80 views)

dont keep a routine, mix things up

1 day do about 200 jelqs, next day wear an extender, next day pump, then dry jelqs, then manual stretching…..

i would suggest just do some kind of penis exercise each day, diligently.. then after a month you should see some gains.. i can almost gurantee this.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Careful Pud. Over a decade eh? When, how did you start?

I got started with Dr Kaplin pump more than 10 years ago. I went through three tubes and one fitted tube. I gained very little if anything from pumping. I pumped with high hg, low hg, cock ring,, hot water standing, sitting, for long periods, for short. You name it, and in my experience pumping is just for fun, just like Tom said on his site. Which is where I learned how to jelq from almost three years ago.

I gained a little from jelqing, a lot compared to the pump then I moved on to Clamping, Uli’s, obends, Sadsak slinky, and all in between (I should of stayed with jelqing, even though I still jelqed throughout. I then turned into an over trainer) . I gained a little now I’m back to the overhand jelq which I have decided is the best for me.

I don’t post a lot about my routine, but I’ve been talking with UlcasterDropout, and Quick via PM and these guys have put forth a lot of effort and got nothing. Just as I did in the past with the pumping, so I know how they feel, and I thought I might be able to help a fellow hard gainer. I feel like Masturbating, and over training were the two main contributors to my slow gains. I’m making good progress with my current routine and I hope it helps you guys.


In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

real mcdeal: Thanks for your input. I think hanging is definitely one of the options I will have to take. The IR lamp is something I’ve always wanted to get. Nice set-up pic.

hydroxpl: I think what you are suggesting is something similar to the Peter Dick Method. Never tried anything like that. I’m very scientific and methodical when it comes to PE. Doing one of these mixed-up routines would take a lot of will power to control methodological habits. Thanks for your suggestion.


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

Quik: wet jelq.

I don’t want any money. I hope you gain in a nearby future. Good Luck.

/Swensk


Gone cementing - Started (2005): 7.25 NBPEL 5.7 EGMS. 5 years later (2010): 8.25 NBPEL 6.3 EGMS. 8 years later, 3 years with no PE (2013): 8.1 NBPEL 5.9 EGMS

Originally Posted by Pud
I got started with Dr Kaplin pump more than 10 years ago. I went through three tubes and one fitted tube. I gained very little if anything from pumping. I pumped with high hg, low hg, cock ring,, hot water standing, sitting, for long periods, for short. You name it, and in my experience pumping is just for fun, just like Tom said on his site. Which is where I learned how to jelq from almost three years ago.

I gained a little from jelqing, a lot compared to the pump then I moved on to Clamping, Uli’s, obends, Sadsak slinky, and all in between (I should of stayed with jelqing, even though I still jelqed throughout. I then turned into an over trainer) . I gained a little now I’m back to the overhand jelq which I have decided is the best for me.

I don’t post a lot about my routine, but I’ve been talking with UlcasterDropout, and Quick via PM and these guys have put forth a lot of effort and got nothing. Just as I did in the past with the pumping, so I know how they feel, and I thought I might be able to help a fellow hard gainer. I feel like Masturbating, and over training were the two main contributors to my slow gains. I’m making good progress with my current routine and I hope it helps you guys.


I think that’s a pretty reasonable summary. I appreciate the information.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:23 PM.