Question for luvdadus
From reading many of your posts, I’ve gathered that you are a master of stealth PE. I noticed that you do about 900 dry jelqs per day (with little if no stretching - correct?), spread throughout the day in sets of 100. Is that the routine you still use? Are you still getting results?
And why did you chose “900” for your total? Was that number arbitrary or did you build up to it because your gains had slowed?
Because of my kids’ summer break, I have reluctantly switched to exclusively stealth PE - but I don’t feel like I’m getting the same benefits from it as I did with the full workout: hot wrap, wet jelqs, etc., etc.
I’m thinking of doing this routine:
(1) 100 dry jelqs in a.m. (with 3-5 min of stretches)
(2) 100 dry jelqs around lunch time (at work, in restroom)
(3) 50-100 dry jelqs towards end of my shift - depending how busy we are that day (in restroom)
(4) 100 dry jelqs in evening (with 3-5 min of stretches)
(5) 100 dry jelqs late night (with 3-5 min of stretches)
This routine would give me 450-500 dry jelqs per day (with 9-15 min of stretches).
I used to do my full workout every other day, but should I do this punctuated routine 5 days per week (or more)?
Also, when would you start to up the volume on this routine - in terms of lagging progress?
A lot of questions - I apologize. But thanks in advance.