Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Question for Big Girtha

12

Hi big girtha.sorry for my eglish but I am italian.I want know how much time do yo do pe?because I am very affected by your results.and what exercise you do?thanks!

Originally Posted by libanese19
Hi big girtha.sorry for my eglish but I am italian.I want know how much time do yo do pe?because I am very affected by your results.and what exercise you do?thanks!

Conficcare con la routine manuale finché il suo pene è abbastanza condizionato per i congegni.

Then shoot me a PM:

Bring a translator :leftie:


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

How long do pe big girtha?I am 6x5 and I’d love to get your results.but it is permanent .? How long do you think I can get your results?thanks

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Conficcare con la routine manuale finché il suo pene è abbastanza condizionato per i congegni.

Then shoot me a PM:

Bring a translator :leftie:

Haha ‘conficcare’ means something like ‘fucking’. :)

I agree that he should stick with the newbie routine, but why PMing? Others are interested in your gains so you can answer him publicly - or give them some pointers, like this:

CLAMPING Everything You Ever Wanted To Know

Originally Posted by marinera
Haha ‘conficcare’ means something like ‘fucking’. :)

I agree that he should stick with the newbie routine, but why PMing? Others are interested in your gains so you can answer him publicly - or give them some pointers, like this:

CLAMPING Everything You Ever Wanted To Know

conficcare???

:-k : May have to fire my translator. And she gives such good blowjobs.

I agree marinera: I hate PMs. it’s like whispering. Best to keep stuff in public where many benefit, rather than just two. I just thought we were hijacking the thread with my personal routine, which is really not really appropriate for a new member anyway. But I will say this. There is absolutely nothing wrong with pumping, if one uses common sense and toughens up their dick a bit before getting started with it, I feel it’s one of the best girth exercises out there, goes nicely with clamping.

What I meant to say to libanese19 was work manual routines first, plenty time to abuse gadgets later, but I think that must have gotten lost somewhere amongst the “Fucking” part of the translation.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Sorry big girtha but you don’ t have ask to my questions.How long do pe big girtha?I am 6x5 and I’d love to get your results.but it is permanent .? How long do you think I can get your results?thanks

Originally Posted by libanese19
Sorry big girtha but you don’ t have ask to my questions.How long do pe big girtha?I am 6x5 and I’d love to get your results.but it is permanent .? How long do you think I can get your results?thanks

Haha he said!! You’re still a newbie so doesn’t want to explain his routine I guess, just stick to newbie routine first.

Mods: Not sure what happen here. Looks like Libanese19 just cut and pasted his questions to another thread, which I think double posting is against guidelines. He is probably having a hard time running Forum Guidelines through a translator. I tried running the same cut and past I always send to New Members in PMs through a English to Italian Translator and came up with a total mess. Not sure what to do here. I don’t want to discourage the new member, but don’t want to mislead him either.

Marinera, can you help?

LIBANESE19: It took about three to four years of hard PE for me to get the gains shown in my signature, which I’m about to change, because they are no longer accurate. Not everyone gains this quickly. I also sustained several injuries from over doing it! In 2006 I took a long hiatus, (Time Off with NO PE) for nearly three years during which time I lost almost an inch of erect length, but did not lose any girth. I took this break at the advice of my urologist. However, I have recently resumed PE and in less than a year have gain a little more girth, and quite a bit of flaccid length, or total volume, but have still not regained the erect length I lost during the break.

Tweaking: I agree that measuring Total Volume is the best way to size up, or get a better picture of your gains. However, I forget the formula for accessing Total Volume, perhaps you can help me out there. My stats now are pretty much 7”X7” erect, and almost the same flaccid, probably more around 6” flaccid length, on a cold day, but the girth actually fattens up a little with the turtling. Flaccid stretch length is at about 7-1/2” After a workout my post faux flaccid size is about 7X8. This is the dick I wear around nudist camps in the summer. Looks pretty impressive until the swelling goes down, which takes about a day and I’m back to 7X7.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Okay: I now see that moderators have split this off from the thread in the Pumping forum. Excellent idea. Thanks, Mods.

Also, stats have been updated in purple and are fairly accurate. I will not measure again until the Mayans come back for me in 2012:


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Hi Big GIrtha my name is max and i’m italian

I would increase my penis girth

How can I do?

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
…….

LIBANESE19: It took about three to four years of hard PE for me to get the gains shown in my signature, which I’m about to change, because they are no longer accurate. Not everyone gains this quickly. I also sustained several injuries from over doing it! In 2006 I took a long hiatus, (Time Off with NO PE) for nearly three years during which time I lost almost an inch of erect length, but did not lose any girth. I took this break at the advice of my urologist. However, I have recently resumed PE and in less than a year have gain a little more girth, and quite a bit of flaccid length, or total volume, but have still not regained the erect length I lost during the break.

…………

Translation:

Ci sono voluti tre-quattro anni di duro PE per avere i miei guadagni. Non tutti guadagnano alla stessa velocità. Inoltre io ho avuto diversi infortuni dovuto all’eccessivo lavoro. Nel 2006 ho dovuto prendermi un lungo periodo - tre anni circa - di pausa; in questo periodo ho perso quasi 2.5 cm di lunghezza; non ho perso nulla in circonferenza. Presi questo periodo di pausa su consiglio del mio urologo.

Recentemente ho iniziato di nuovo a praticare PE e in meno di un anno ho guadagnato qualcosa in spessore e abbastanza in lunghezza da flaccido; non ho tuttavia riguadagnato la lunghezza da eretto che ho perso nella pausa precedente.

Grazie marinera x la traduzione.e grazie a big girtha x la risposta.io ho paura di iniziare a praticare questi esercizi in caso potrebbero arrecarmi seri danni!

BG I don’t know the actual formula but if you use the PE statistics site (which I can see you never have before :p ) and enter your stats it tells your your erect volume, so if you enter your original and latest it’ll give you the EVs.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:54 PM.