Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Q about DLD blasters

Q about DLD blasters

So like most of us, I’ve tried out the DLD blasters. I have a few questions regarding them, some of which I haven’t seen covered yet. Free for anyone to answer.

1) The default blasters routine is 50x10 secs (5 secs kegel, 5 secs reverse kegel). This works out to about 8 minutes 20 seconds. Do you do the whole 8 minutes and 20 seconds all in one go or do you do the 10 second sequence, then have a few seconds rest and do it again? Fifty times…

2) Which direction do you feel you get the best lig stretch?

3) Does anybody think that by doing the blasters in a different direction each day you’d gain significantly more? I have read about different ligs and their limiting factors on overall length gains… so I think doing the blasters downwards one day, right the next day, up the next etc.. would result in greater overall growth.

4) How much have you gained since doing the blasters?

5) How often do you do the blasters?

6) Do you do an 8 minute 20 session as specified by DLD?

Thanks in advance.


PE SMART - Quality is infinitely better than quantity. Monitor your progress. Make changes accordingly.

Re: Q about DLD blasters

Quote
Originally posted by awwwshucks
1) The default blasters routine is 50x10 secs (5 secs kegel, 5 secs reverse kegel). This works out to about 8 minutes 20 seconds. Do you do the whole 8 minutes and 20 seconds all in one go or do you do the 10 second sequence, then have a few seconds rest and do it again? Fifty times…

I do them all in one go.

Quote
Originally posted by awwwshucks
2) Which direction do you feel you get the best lig stretch?

For me it is the “A” stretch straight down the middle although I have been experiementing with different angles that seem promising.

Quote
Originally posted by awwwshucks
3) Does anybody think that by doing the blasters in a different direction each day you'd gain significantly more? I have read about different ligs and their limiting factors on overall length gains… so I think doing the blasters downwards one day, right the next day, up the next etc.. would result in greater overall growth.

This is what I am experimenting with. It would be cool if you did the same and kept track of it so we could see if it makes a significant difference,

Quote
Originally posted by awwwshucks
4) How much have you gained since doing the blasters?

alot

Quote
Originally posted by awwwshucks
5) How often do you do the blasters?

2 times a day (morning and early afternoon)

Quote
Originally posted by awwwshucks
6) Do you do an 8 minute 20 session as specified by DLD?

Thanks in advance.

For me this works best so I have stuck to the original format.


Link to the DLD Blasters Soon to be Triple

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
CAUTION Using DLD Bundle Blasters! Don't get a twisted penismike2002Penis Enlargement502-13-2010 12:13 AM
Applying Bib's LOT theory to DLD BlastersdoublelongdaddyPenis Enlargement7301-03-2005 10:52 AM
LOT being applied to DLD Blasters?bigbeduPenis Enlargement112-31-2003 12:30 PM
Reflex pull back after blastersjo90Penis Enlargement708-03-2003 11:56 PM
Blasters and LOT?JCPenis Enlargement Basics1407-01-2003 01:01 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:50 PM.