Q about DLD blasters
So like most of us, I’ve tried out the DLD blasters. I have a few questions regarding them, some of which I haven’t seen covered yet. Free for anyone to answer.
1) The default blasters routine is 50x10 secs (5 secs kegel, 5 secs reverse kegel). This works out to about 8 minutes 20 seconds. Do you do the whole 8 minutes and 20 seconds all in one go or do you do the 10 second sequence, then have a few seconds rest and do it again? Fifty times…
2) Which direction do you feel you get the best lig stretch?
3) Does anybody think that by doing the blasters in a different direction each day you’d gain significantly more? I have read about different ligs and their limiting factors on overall length gains… so I think doing the blasters downwards one day, right the next day, up the next etc.. would result in greater overall growth.
4) How much have you gained since doing the blasters?
5) How often do you do the blasters?
6) Do you do an 8 minute 20 session as specified by DLD?
Thanks in advance.
PE SMART - Quality is infinitely better than quantity. Monitor your progress. Make changes accordingly.