Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pumping and Hanging/Stretching for length gains

12

Pumping and Hanging/Stretching for length gains

What is your idea about this.
It has been discussed a lot if jelqing after hanging is good for the length process or bad because it will thicken the tunica and therefore it will be harder to stretch a thicker tunica.
Some vets, like jelktoid for example, always jelqed after their hanging while some other vets do not recommend it.

I think when you want to stretch the ligs, jelqing is not so important because you are only pulling the ligs away from the pubic bone and lowering your exit point, this is the theory.

But for tunica growth, I think it might be little different, it’s just my personal opinion.
When you want your tunica to grow, you probably need an increased blood flow to fill the larger space you gained form hanging or stretching. Some are arguing, the body will do it automatically, but I don’t think so. If you have a blood penis, you need a lot of blood to get an erection, a flesh penis, which is bigger when flaccid, probably needs less blood to get an erection. I think especially when you have a blood penis you need a higher blood supply to fill this larger space, it will not came automatically, I see no reason why the body should do it for himself. I think jelqing might be the key. There were and are so many people who gained a lot only from jelqing, even though it seems that during the last 2 years the majority opinion is, that jelqing is a girth exercise.

To sum this up, I think that tunica growth is only possible with an increased blood flow.

The theory behind jelqing is that you will stretch the tunica because you push more blood into your penis which causes the CC to stretch. This seems to be the theory, if not please correct me immediately.
The opponents of a jelq routine are saying, because of the direct push by hand, the penis will thicken a lot.
Now I want to ask what happens with pumping when you use it after a hanging routine.
When I’m talking about pumping, I mean pumping like it’s done by the vets here at Thundersplace, Gprent, Advocet and peforreal. There routine is a mixed routine of jelqing and pumping. Pumping is only for 5 min under moderate pressure.
The theory behind pumping is, that the CC is stretched and therefore the tunica is growing.
It’s also said by those, that you can not gain by pumping alone, no matter if it’s length or girth.
It’s only a temporary growth which last for some hours may be.

So my idea is that it will have not effect on your girth when you do a pumping session after you are finished with hanging because you will not gain girth when you pump for example 3x5 min under low pressure without jelqing or horses. It will only pump fresh blood into the stretched CC (stretched from hanging or stretching) which might be good for tunica length growth.
It might be better than jelqing because the chance to gain girth is less probably (impossible?) than gaining girth from jelqing.

What is your idea about this:
A) jelqing or pumping after hanging or stretching to push more blood into the CC
B) pumping might be good after hanging for pushing more blood into the stretched CC and it’s better than jelqing for this purpose (not getting girth gains)

Thanks for inviting me to the thread Simon.
Pumping and ADS combo is in my opinion is the best possible PE routine for growth.

Which of the following two options do you think is more energy efficient and would yield better results in terms of stretching and overall volume?
1) Thicken something to max thickness and then try to stretch it to max length for overall volume ?
2) Stretch it to max length and then try to thicken it to max thickness for overall volume?

If you answered number 2 then you probably realize that…
Its much harder to shoot for length after you have done any kind of exercise that adds girth. All types of PE methods add some some degree of girth because tissues try to adapt in a proportional manner in terms of both dimensions and the body has some kind of memory for that. I think I read of an controlled experiment whereby someone worked out the muscle on only one arm (bicep) but the the other bicep gained anyway because the body made some kind of attempt to keep symmetry in the body so I think a somewhat similiar thing goes on in PE.

I would therefore do the exercise that adds the least girth first followed by the one the adds the most.
In the case of Pumping and ADS… this of course means that you do the ADS first and then follow it up with Pumping.
My reasoning here is that once the tissues are in a stretched state they are eager to return to their normal state but then you shock them with horizontal expansion caused by forcing blood into the penis and this ( in my opinion) yields a better result than if you simply just forced blood with out the initial stretch. A normal erection fills the penis caverns with blood but the body knows what degree of expansion to expect therefore no element of shock therefore no triggering of the bodies internal mechanism to cope and/or adapt to the stress.

Another very important thing to consider is force over time. Too much force over too little time and the rest period may result in retraction of tissues (possible scar tissue contraction) which is the opposite of what you want. I’m merely speculating ( Im not a biologist) here but I think at some point your body either perceives the penile stress as an attack or injury and forms scar tissue or perceives the stress as compatible with the healing process and a non threat. I believe that the latter results in growth. The time/force/rest equation is the crucial difference in deciding if growth (adaptation)m takes place or not. i.e., The time span must be long enough for the body to begin the healing process during the stress but the stress over that time period must be subtle enough to fool your tissues into adapting to it and allow the healing to take place. Everyone is different so only trial and experimentation with careful logging and monitoring will find the right balance.


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.

I have never hanged, so I don’t have any experience combining hanging and pumping. In general, I don’t recommend combining multiple aggressive PE methods, because maxing out on hanging and then maxing out on pumping is just too much to recover from. If you could keep the routines on a less intense level, perhaps you could make it work.

I will say that I have never pumped for only 5 minutes. That will get you no where fast. Once you are conditioned, each pump cycle should last for at least 10 minutes and based on the type of routine you are doing, you can adjust the time from there. For instance, right now I am doing a pump routine where I use low pressure and stay in the cylinder for an hour, while cycling the pressure between 2 and 5”hg.

Originally Posted by gprent
I have never hanged, so I don’t have any experience combining hanging and pumping. In general, I don’t recommend combining multiple aggressive PE methods, because maxing out on hanging and then maxing out on pumping is just too much to recover from. If you could keep the routines on a less intense level, perhaps you could make it work.

I will say that I have never pumped for only 5 minutes. That will get you no where fast. Once you are conditioned, each pump cycle should last for at least 10 minutes and based on the type of routine you are doing, you can adjust the time from there. For instance, right now I am doing a pump routine where I use low pressure and stay in the cylinder for an hour, while cycling the pressure between 2 and 5”hg.

I don’t know if you were referring to me or not but I wanted to be sure I was not misinterpreted by anyone…
My analogy about maxing out on girth/length was merely to make a side point by creating a sort of visual but I was not literally implying that you should max out on both exercises (thats insane) however I do think that you “can” combine aggressive PE methods as long as you are careful to to find the right balance of each one (normally significantly less of each exercise than you would do if you were only doing each exercise exclusively)

>If you could keep the routines on a less intense level, perhaps you could make it work.

Agreed :up:


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.

super,

Did you say maxing out? I didn’t even see that. My point was that most guys tend to max out no matter what routine they choose because is seems to be the nature of the male beast.

When it comes to manipulating your penis, keeping things under control can be the hardest technique to master.

Originally Posted by gprent
super,

Did you say maxing out? I didn’t even see that. My point was that most guys tend to max out no matter what routine they choose because is seems to be the nature of the male beast.

When it comes to manipulating your penis, keeping things under control can be the hardest technique to master.

Unfortunately this is often the case and its sad because the mentality of bigger is better and more stress is better is not always the best case for growth to take place and can lead to diminishing returns and/or injury. I think growth takes place when the right balance of time, stress and rest is found. I am not a proponent of stretching the ligs (hanging) because I think stretching the tunica is anatomically more optimal hence the ADS devices.
Of course nutrition, discipline and a positive mental attitude are other crucial factors.


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.

Originally Posted by gprent
I have never hanged, so I don’t have any experience combining hanging and pumping. In general, I don’t recommend combining multiple aggressive PE methods, because maxing out on hanging and then maxing out on pumping is just too much to recover from. If you could keep the routines on a less intense level, perhaps you could make it work.

I will say that I have never pumped for only 5 minutes. That will get you no where fast. Once you are conditioned, each pump cycle should last for at least 10 minutes and based on the type of routine you are doing, you can adjust the time from there. For instance, right now I am doing a pump routine where I use low pressure and stay in the cylinder for an hour, while cycling the pressure between 2 and 5”hg.

Why is pumping aggressive?
When you do pumping for 3x5 min sets while cycling the pressure between 2 and 5”hg, it shouldn’t be aggressive,or?
Only the hanging or stretching would be aggressive, lets say you hang between 6-9 20 min sets a day and then you finish your routine with pumping instead of jelqing to get a higher blood flow and also stretch the CC.
This pumping will give you no girth gains because it’s not aggressive enough and not long enough. It only gives you an increased blood flow and it will make sure that other parts of the tunica (not only from stretching or hanging ots)) will get stretched. This pumping routine is not designed to make gains by itself, it just an add to hanging/stretching/ads.
This was my idea.

@Supersizeit

Why you do not like the idea of lig stretching?

Originally Posted by SimonClass

@Supersizeit

Why you do not like the idea of lig stretching?

I just think that people shouldn’t not mess around with their ligs.
I have a gut feeling about it.
Of course there are probably many successful hangers that disagree with this viewpoint but my general intuition about it says otherwise.
Well, think of it this way from an aesthetic point of view…

Truly significant hanging gains are possible because you are essentially
yanking your internal penis out of its body and thereby changing its lot angle and function.
The ligs are designed to hold a portion of your penis inside your body and you are essentially questioning their purpose. Aside from that, you cant gain 2 to 3 or more inches from hanging without having the ligs in plain sight, i.e., completely visible to any potential partner. You might subject yourself to being questioned: “Hey sweetie, how come the base of your penis looks like it has all these strands of tissue fiber bulging out?”

On the other hand…
ADS works more on the tunica than the ligs and the length you gain thereby keeps the aesthetics of your penis intact and anatomically as normal and functional as before. Think of it this way in terms of aesthetics: would you erect a building by building on a mound of dirt and have the mound become an integral part of the design or would you just build it from the ground up on a flat surface so that the building has its integrity that’s structurally and esthetically independent from the base?


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.

Originally Posted by supersizeit
My reasoning here is that once the tissues are in a stretched state they are eager to return to their normal state but then you shock them with horizontal expansion caused by forcing blood into the penis and this ( in my opinion) yields a better result than if you simply just forced blood with out the initial stretch. A normal erection fills the penis caverns with blood but the body knows what degree of expansion to expect therefore no element of shock therefore no triggering of the bodies internal mechanism to cope and/or adapt to the stress.

You were talking about adding ads to pumping (when reading between the lines and knowing your history and point of view) when you were saying that “this yields a better result than if you simply just forced blood with out the initial stretch”.
I was talking about adding pumping to hanging/stretching (hope you see the difference). My assumption was, that when stretching the penis - mainly the tunica - by hanging, you will stretch the cells but you will not get more blood flow and the CC is also not expanding.
I thought or better my assumption was, that you push more blood into the penis/into the cells after you stretched your penis/tunica aggressively by stretching/hanging/ads.

Originally Posted by supersizeit
On the other hand..
ADS works more on the tunica than the ligs and the length you gain thereby keeps the aesthetics of your penis intact and anatomically as normal and functional as before. Think of it this way in terms of aesthetics: would you erect a building by building on a mound of dirt and have the mound become an integral part of the design or would you just build it from the ground up on a flat surface so that the building has it’s integrity that’s structurally and esthetically independent from the base?

I see your point!
But why is an ads more working on the tunica than on the ligs?
Almost all ads (jes,penismaster,autoextender etc.) are stretching the penis downward.
The theory of tunica growth is telling us, that you have to stretch upward to get tunica gains.

I was talking about adding pumping to ADS work too… I dont know how you thought otherwise.

First the ADS work and then the Pump work.

I think hanging works more on the ligs than it does the tunica and thats basically why I dont like hanging.


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.

Originally Posted by SimonClass
I see your point!
But why is an ads more working on the tunica than on the ligs?
.

ADS devices have a base (a ring) and unless you think the ligs can come up and out through the ring, you can then visualize why they stabalize the ligs in their position thereby allowing the tension in the metal rods to work more on the tunica then the ligs. Its standard physics.


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.

Originally Posted by supersizeit

ADS devices have a base (a ring) and unless you think the ligs can come up and out through the ring, you can then visualize why they stabalize the ligs in their position thereby allowing the tension in the metal rods to work more on the tunica then the ligs. It’s standard physics.

I don’t know if your point is true but for me it makes sense.

You should post this idea a lot more in the ads and hanging threads here at this forum. There are a lot of questions about an tunica ads.

Like gprent, I’ve never done any hanging. I have no patience for it and have not used the mentioned ADS devices either for the same reason. Maybe I have one of those very elastic cocks; I got very good gains from going at this very regularly and without serious stress to any of my plumbing parts.

In general, I subscribe to the theory of PE that addresses micro-tears, cell division, and how tissue cells multiply in response to that very low-grade “damage” if you will. I doubt my own tunica is any more pliable than anybody else’s; that said, tunica’s are very tough envelopes, and by definition. They have to hold it all in; all that blood pressure increase when an erection occurs in the CCs and this is a very nicely evolved safety net, seems to me. It keeps the outer envelope of skin from splitting or deforming during an erection, yada yada.

Further, it seems to me, if you manipulate a tough envelope like the tunica gradually and persistantly, just causing eensy-bitsy expansions to it, it’s gonna begin to become a little more pliable over time and grow more of its own tissue, allowing the CCs which are able to gradually hold more blood than they did before, to expand both outward and upward (length). Pumping, jelking, stretches, do gradually accomplish the above on the slow and gradual micro-tear-and-healing level - at least that is what happened to me and to others here over a good amount of time of teasing.

If gprent, I, and others can get size gains by going the slow and steady route (albeit giving up some “normal life” to that process :) ) and still get majorly nice erections for sex and fun, maybe that’s a route others might consider, too. If it comes down to building more tissue lenghtwise, widthwise, and other wise - our cocks are very complex organs on every level - then it seems to me that building your building slowly results in a much more stable one, too.

All of the above is simplistic and should not detract in any way from men who have taken different approaches and made gains - and can still get a great boner for sex which, as our friend Dino here once said was sufficient to “fuck a crack in a tree.”


_______________

avocet8

My greatest and fastest length gains as a newbie came from jelqing/pumping combinations. Through trial and error, I learned that overaggressive pumping resulted in temporary contraction (disappointing) but an eventual return to normalcy in a day or so, often with some increased enlargement. It was being aware of these positive and negative indicators that have guided me through revising my PE routines. I found out that sometimes initial negative indicators resulted in some positive results a day or two later. But that’s how my unique dick responded.

Presently, I’m experimenting seriously for the first time with vacuum hanging for initial stretch followed by pumping for restoration of blood flow and good circulation. I can’t report on any permanent results, but first reports are very encouraging. I’m doing this in an attempt to undo a much too lingering plateau in making any new significant erect length gains. We’ll see.

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Erect/Semi-Erect Hanging/Stretching???goingfor8atPenis Enlargement909-19-2005 09:07 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:05 PM.