Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pump, before or after ADS work?

12

Originally Posted by xtendeddick
I think it makes perfect sense and that it what I am trying to do, find an equal balance. Too much of anything can be bad. I have been keeping a close eye on my PIs to determine if my routine is too intense. When I wake up in the MRI info with a raging boner and/or have a few spontaneous erections during the day .. I think that’s a good thing. However, I’m not sure if one intense session per week is a bad thing. I would love to hear more from others about intensity and PIs, especially from those when they were in the gaining zone.

I think it is best not to do one intense session per week as this might shock the penis in a bad way. It most likely is best to slowly build up the intensity. How is your program so far and how long have you been doing it for?

Originally Posted by Humantester
I think it is best not to do one intense session per week as this might shock the penis in a bad way. It most likely is best to slowly build up the intensity. How is your program so far and how long have you been doing it for?

Good point, thanks for the advice.

I’ve been stretching and pumping for almost a month now. Right now my BPFSL is about 1.5 cm longer than my BPEL. I’m pretty excited about that. Also, my PIs are really good.

One day I pumped, then wore my extender for 6-8 hours, then pumped again and my morning wood and spontaneous erections the next day were lower than usual. It actually took a couple days for my morning wood and spontaneous erections to get back to normal and I kept using my extender. That routine may be too much.

Honestly, I think to break my plateau, I need to apply heat before and while in my stretcher, incorporate A- and V-stretches, spend the majority of the time stretching at or above my BPFSL, and incorporate some pumping 2-3 times a week after I stretch. We will see!


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by xtendeddick
Good point, thanks for the advice.

I’ve been stretching and pumping for almost a month now. Right now my BPFSL is about 1.5 cm longer than my BPEL. I’m pretty excited about that. Also, my PIs are really good.

One day I pumped, then wore my extender for 6-8 hours, then pumped again and my morning wood and spontaneous erections the next day were lower than usual. It actually took a couple days for my morning wood and spontaneous erections to get back to normal and I kept using my extender. That routine may be too much.

Honestly, I think to break my plateau, I need to apply heat before and while in my stretcher, incorporate A- and V-stretches, spend the majority of the time stretching at or above my BPFSL, and incorporate some pumping 2-3 times a week after I stretch. We will see!

How often do you do this per week? I’m not sure on your history, but if you a newbie like me I would definitely say it might be too much even if the PI are good. Just remember not to over do it. Sometimes with PE you can get carried away because you want the results fast or you are excited to try something new or that you enjoy and want to progress on. Moderation is key in PE. I have started roughly three weeks ago and have been keeping logs. I decided to take things slow. Snails pace. Might be boring etc, but for me it is the safest route. Plus, there is no rush.

Originally Posted by Humantester
How often do you do this per week? I’m not sure on your history, but if you a newbie like me I would definitely say it might be too much even if the PI are good. Just remember not to over do it.


I’ve been doing PE off and on for about 10 years now, so I am pretty knowledgeable about the techniques and PIs. Right now, I’m just trying to find a balance between enough and not enough. I’ve already gained about an inch in length and going for more. From my experience, there is a fine line between maintenance and growth. With this new routine I’m trying to find the growth state.

I’ve been back at PE for about 6 months now. I started with increasing my EQ, doing some jelqing and light manual stretches. Now that my EQ is back up, I am ready to get into growth mode. I PE about 3-5 times a week, only doing the pumping afterwards about 1-3 times a week. I must admit, my consistency hasn’t been the best this past week.

I have a pretty detailed thread about my progress. Check it out.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by xtendeddick
I’ve been doing PE off and on for about 10 years now, so I am pretty knowledgeable about the techniques and PIs. Right now, I’m just trying to find a balance between enough and not enough. I’ve already gained about an inch in length and going for more. From my experience, there is a fine line between maintenance and growth. With this new routine I’m trying to find the growth state.

I’ve been back at PE for about 6 months now. I started with increasing my EQ, doing some jelqing and light manual stretches. Now that my EQ is back up, I am ready to get into growth mode. I PE about 3-5 times a week, only doing the pumping afterwards about 1-3 times a week. I must admit, my consistency hasn’t been the best this past week.

I have a pretty detailed thread about my progress. Check it out.

10years is a very long time. Got to remember, although you have conditioned before. You are technically starting from scratch, but should in theory be easier to get into. Have you thought of incorporating a bundle stretch? I have seen some people wear an extender whilst the penis is, well, bundled. Apparently this is supposed to really stretch the ligs.

If I had 6months of solid PE. I would start with a 15minute warmup, two sets of 30second stretches in all directions, helicopter rotations (whatever they are called. Just to get blood back in), bundle stretch, V or A stretch (whatever one), extender, jelq, 3 x 5min hydromax then to finish off, a cock ring or clamping then sex or edging. This is the order I would perform these in, but the duration would depend on my conditioning. I personally would not attempt this. This is just far too intense looking for me or maybe anyone else :)

Also, where did you buy the vacuum hanger you used with the extender. I am thinking of making my own. Hopefully will do it in two months time.
Have you also thought about performing manual stretches with the vacuum hanger.

Originally Posted by Humantester
Have you thought of incorporating a bundle stretch?

This is just far too intense looking for me or maybe anyone else :)

Also, where did you buy the vacuum hanger you used with the extender.
Have you also thought about performing manual stretches with the vacuum hanger.


No, I’ve never done bundle stretches at all. I never understand how to do them, but will take a look. It may be something I incorporate after 3 months on my current routine, especially if I’m not gaining.

Yeah, that’s pretty intense. I gained my first 0.5” doing manual stretches and jelqs. I used an extender for the next 0.5” in erect length gains.

I bought the vachanger from Monkeybar (he’s on the site). He runs a site called autoextender and has several PE devices for sale.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:59 AM.