Profile of a gainer
There are a thousand threads that discuss which exercises to do. I’ve tried them all and have had very limited success. I’m interested in finding out if there are any lifestyle choices that affect gains. Below is a comprehensive series of questions. If we get enough people to answer we might be able to identify a few variables correlated to gains.
PLEASE ONLY RESPOND IF YOU HAVE BEEN DOING PE FOR AT LEAST 3 MONTHS
Responses are required not just from people who have gained but also from non-gainers. When responding please copy the quiz into your response and fill in the answers.
If you intend on answering the quiz please do so BEFORE reading others’ responses.
1. Are you a gainer (greater than 1” length gain and/or greater than 0.5” girth gain), a modest gainer (gains less than 1” length and/or 0.5” girth), no gainer.
2. Please briefly describe your routine and your PE frequency.
3. How would you describe your diet?
A. Fast food
C. High protein
E. Other (please specify)
4. How would you describe your weight?
B. Slightly over-weight
C. Proper weight
5. List the supplements you take (vitamins, proteins, etc.)
6. How would you describe your fitness level?
D. Below average
7. Which sports do you play and how often do you play them?
8. How many hours do you spend online and watching TV on an average day?
9. Are you married (yes/no)?
10. Do you have children?
11. How often do you have sex and/or masturbate?
A. Multiple times per day
B. Once per day
C. 4 times per week
D. 1 time per week
E. Other (specify)
12. How many hours of quality sleep do you get on average per night?
13. What time do you usually go to bed?
14. How old are you?
15. How would you describe your stress level?
A. Constantly stressed
B. Periodically stressed
C. Rarely stressed
16. Which term best describes your personality (pick one)?
A. Leader (must be strong)
B. Reformer (loves order)
C. Helper (loves to help others)
D. Motivator (must succeed)
E. Romantic (I am unique)
F. Thinker (must understand everything)
G. Skeptic (affectionate and skeptical)
H. Enthusiastic (happy and open to new things)
I. Peacemaker (at peace with one’s self)
Place comments here that you think might distinguish you from others, I.e. I drink 10 glasses of milk per day or I shower four times per day.