Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pragmatic PE - Fowfers and thoughts

BG, when you say tip you mean at the head not the base? Funny you posted that, since I was playing around with stretching lower on the shaft vs my normal grip as close to the base as possible, and I got stretches with the same intensity at certain angles.

BT, most of my previous fowfering work were from seated fowfers. Bed fowfers only been around 1 month.


Progress Tracking As of 01/01/05 : 6.5 BPEL x 5.25 G As of 04/08/05 : 6.75 BPEL x 5.25 G Short Term Goal : 7 BPEL Long Term Goal : When a trip to china and getting on the great wall means hopping on my member

Originally Posted by JumboDog
In the 1st quote you said people gain cause of increased erectile pressure and blood characteristics. Then in the 2nd quote you say the stress of hanging or stretching will result in a full extension of the shaft. Well which is it? You advocate 1 way of doing PE, then you straight out contradict yourself in another posting. I don’t need to destroy your posts word for word, I’ll just let people read the 2 quotes and make a judgement based on that, cause I feel destroying your argument’s word for word would be a waste of time. Not to mention too easy.


No, there is no contradiction but some elementary points do get lost on some members. You see the hanging part of the equation weakens suspensory structures to allow for the full extension of your inner penis. The hanging or stretching prepares the improved erectile circulatory system to exploit additional length and therefore scope out to its full size. The stretching force just improves the elasticity and predisposes the fascia to release the inner penis.

The suspensory structures need to be weakened. Some believe that this weakening is actually elongation, it is not. There are no “micro tears” waiting to be “cemented,” this is silly; if it were occurring you would be in tremendous pain. If permanent elongation were occurring then everyone would gain, just add the requisite force and elongate your penis (we could elongate to the floor). Your penis does not respond like play-doh.

Deformation, IMHO occurs when people in their zest for 9” tools overwork the penis and lose its symmetry. Some do not care how it looks (this is fine, to each their own), if you have a small glans you may end up with the Brunswick affect, some the Louisville affect, everyone must decide what is the best approach.


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

???

Originally Posted by Shilow
You see the hanging part of the equation weakens suspensory structures to allow for the full extension of your inner penis.


Ok. I agree.

Originally Posted by Shilow
The hanging or stretching prepares the improved erectile circulatory system to exploit additional length and therefore scope out to its full size.


Quite possibly.

Originally Posted by Shilow
The stretching force just improves the elasticity and predisposes the fascia to release the inner penis. The suspensory structures need to be weakened. Some believe that this weakening is actually elongation, it is not. There are no “micro tears” waiting to be “cemented,” this is silly; if it were occurring you would be in tremendous pain. If permanent elongation were occurring then everyone would gain, just add the requisite force and elongate your penis (we could elongate to the floor). Your penis does not respond like play-doh.


Please explain how when something has improved elasticity it doesn’t get longer. Take a rubber band for example. If you continuously stretch it, it will become less elastic by the weakening of it’s structure. I agree on the law of diminishing returns, where gains are more or less capped after a certain point. However going back to the rubber band example, when stretched out continuously over time, losing it’s elasticity, does it not get larger? I challenge you to find a rubber band that after losing it’s elasticity doesn’t get longer and stays longer.

Your theory goes that stretching/hanging will weaken the suspensory structures to reveal the inner penis which can be extended by means of an improved circulatory system. Here’s where your logic is flawed. A rubber band doesn’t get more elastic the more you stretch, in fact it gets less elastic because it’s potential is being used up. This is one of the caps to gains, and why people don’t gain much after a while. If you took that rubber band and stretched it more, it would snap. It has little to no elasticity left.
You may be right on weakening suspensory structures for better blood flow for gains because more inner penis is released. But the suspensory/fundiform ligaments are elastic and thus conform to the stresses put upon it. This is where I believe you have crossed from theory into talking out of your ass.


Progress Tracking As of 01/01/05 : 6.5 BPEL x 5.25 G As of 04/08/05 : 6.75 BPEL x 5.25 G Short Term Goal : 7 BPEL Long Term Goal : When a trip to china and getting on the great wall means hopping on my member

The rubber band analogy does not fit well for the purposes of analyzing the erection process. You must look at the power antenna with its stepped mast design. If you think of your puny erection as being “stuck,” you can more closely inspect its function.

We hang or stretch to get at our inner penis (there is no true elongation it is only realizing what you already have; only it is stuck and will not bloom to its optimum size). If your power antenna is stuck than you might have to apply some lubrication to defeat the rust or particles that are causing the problem, your antenna is not going to elongate or get longer than its already designed length. Your antenna will just realize its full potential and extend utilizing all of its segments.

This is what your penis is doing, it is realizing all of its segments. The reason elongation or cellular breakdown/regeneration is not occurring is because the design would then be compromised. If you could theoretically stretch your penis out like play-doh you would be opening the penis to almost certain injury. The tunica and protective layers could not perform as designed if you could somehow gain inches of penis by stretching the sausage out.


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

Try a walking fowfer (tuck). Done right, each leg motion increases the intensity on ligs.

That’s an excellent suggestion, just go to the mall and do a couple of laps in the “fowfer tuck” position. Just make sure you wear a “daffy duck” costume so people don’t think your strange.


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

:)

Originally Posted by Shilow
The rubber band analogy does not fit well for the purposes of analyzing the erection process. You must look at the power antenna with its stepped mast design. If you think of your puny erection as being “stuck,” you can more closely inspect its function.

We hang or stretch to get at our inner penis (there is no true elongation it is only realizing what you already have; only it is stuck and will not bloom to its optimum size). If your power antenna is stuck than you might have to apply some lubrication to defeat the rust or particles that are causing the problem, your antenna is not going to elongate or get longer than its already designed length. Your antenna will just realize its full potential and extend utilizing all of its segments.

This is what your penis is doing, it is realizing all of its segments. The reason elongation or cellular breakdown/regeneration is not occurring is because the design would then be compromised. If you could theoretically stretch your penis out like play-doh you would be opening the penis to almost certain injury. The tunica and protective layers could not perform as designed if you could somehow gain inches of penis by stretching the sausage out.

I will agree with you on that the penis has somewhat of a pre-determined stretching capacity to it. You look at this by way of the power antenna, I look at it from a rubber band perspective. Either way, there is some point where it won’t extend any further, and as it extends it does so at a diminishing rate. We are bringing the inner penis/ligs/whatever out by means of stress applied to it. You can continue to believe in PE working the way it works for you, fine by me, I’m not on a converting mission. I will stick by my view that it works like a rubber band can be stretched out to a new shape, but not indefinitely.
But once again, although your view has merit, I have never seen any articles, or some sort of theory trying to proof that it is the only way to PE which you are touting. However, there have been many threads here showing that the ligs have elastic properties and about breakdown of cellular structure etc. Realize I’m not touting my view of PE over yours, I accept both. But if you want to keep talking power antenna is the only way to PE, find some proof.


Progress Tracking As of 01/01/05 : 6.5 BPEL x 5.25 G As of 04/08/05 : 6.75 BPEL x 5.25 G Short Term Goal : 7 BPEL Long Term Goal : When a trip to china and getting on the great wall means hopping on my member

Shilow, where you are rubbing people wrong is by presenting your theory as fact, but until it is determined which theory(s) are indeed fact, no one can be that certain. Trusted posters, for instance Dino with a 2 inch length gain, and Big Girtha with a 2 inch girth gain, draw into serious question that your theory can be correct. However, there are indeed many hard gainers and moderate gainers. You say that, except for a few, everyone can expect very limited results. I’m all for the truth, always am, but what if you’re mistaken? You may be needlessly discouraging many PEers from continuing on through what may just be bumps in the road. Also, numerous factors other than just stretch theories, such as nutrition and age for instance, may be involved in results. Those here are pioneers, and there is much uncertainty at this early time in the PE world. Many here that know the human anatomy well disagree with you. Since your theory is considered the least likely, and since it is a rather negative outlook, then don’t you think it shouldn’t be presented as the absolute truth at this time?

I don’t post much here, but I decided to make this exception. Shillow might be posting with a tone that is a little too dogmatic, but I see other poeple here guilty of the same thing all time. Look at Big Girtha’s post for example. Not that I necessarily disagree with what he’s saying, but he has strong opinions just as Shillow has his.

Also, I think we get a little too carried away with analogy here. Yes, the penis seemingly expands like an antenna, and it appears to be blown up like a baloon.. but it’s not an antenna and it’s not a balloon, its a piece of cellular anatomy.

Anyway, with that said, it would be nice to have some of these assertions backed up somehow. FWIW, my rudimentary understanding of physiology makes me lean towards some of Shillow’s ideas. But I’m just a beginner :)

What about when people of those certain Chinese tribes put rings around their neck? They are not stretching their “inner” neck, they are stretching the ligs. I am leaning toward the lig idea.


Did you know America ranks the lowest in education but the highest in drug use? It's nice to be number one, but we can fix that. All we need to do is start the war on education. If it's anywhere near as successful as our war on drugs, in no time we'll all be hooked on phonics

- Leighann Lord

Originally Posted by gameofinches
What about when people of those certain Chinese tribes put rings around their neck? They are not stretching their “inner” neck, they are stretching the ligs. I am leaning toward the lig idea.

Actually, I believe they are not stretching anything. They compress the clavicle (collarbone).


:buttrock: The Peter Dick method :buttrock:

Then, BPEL:7.500"x5.500"

Now, BPEL:8.375"X6.750"

Peter, they can only compress the clavicle so much, then they are stretching muscle and ligs.

Shilow, I have a degree in a medical field, you sir are blowing smoke. The ligs do tear and heal in an elongated length. Be they in a penis, or hamstring or the ankle. The chambers, the CC and the CS will expand in a method similar to what you are describing, however, you blow up that balloon, let the air out and it returns to its original shape. The CC and CS do not return to the original shape, they stay in the enlarged shape allowing for more volume to be held. Same analogy with the rubber band, it returns to its original shape.

Instead of saying that the penis is like an antennae, its more like a telescope push come to shove. And even then, through the use of assistive devices such as hanging, or an ADS the guys here are able to create micro tears and allow them to heal. Fowfer’s and other stretches do place a ‘force’ on the internal structures and if held long enough will also cause micro tearing. Jelqing will place a force on the CC and CS, not to mention the skin and cause those to increase as well. Having said that, hanging is probably the most efficient method of causing stress to be placed on the ligaments. It assists in causing the micro tears that are necessary for gains. You don’t get them otherwise. And to state that cementing gains is silly, you evidently haven’t had any to cement. Micro tears are not a true injury, they are minute tears in the ligs, not enough to cause pain. If you get pain, you have pulled way to hard (as in ties the penis to a truck bumper and has the driver floor it).

You have come here and stated that what these guys are doing, for the most part doesn’t work. I beg to differ, I have seen the gains, I have felt the gains my spouse has gotten from doing the exercises contained here. Tell Dino, tell the others who have gotten 2 or more inches in length that this doesn’t work. Tell Bib, if you can find him, he gained 4 inches by pulling out the inner penis. Tell them it doesn’t work, I dare ya.


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

Hmmmm

“If you get pain, you have pulled way to hard (as in ties the penis to a truck bumper and has the driver floor it).”

:-k :

Now why didn’t I think of that? ;)


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:23 PM.