Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pragmatic PE - Fowfers and thoughts

Originally Posted by Big Girtha

I think Fow1 was, or is a brilliant man, although I think he may be underestimating the power of his exercise.

Nice post BG, as usual. Still looking forward to your PE book. Any idea on the publication date?

Indeed, in a way it is a curious situation —- he wasn’t much of a believer in his exercise, yet it is named after him.

Shilow

After reading a lot here I have found that there is a few different theories on how to grow your penis:

Stretching the ligaments: This will basicly have the same effect as PE surgery, It will make the penis exit point lower on your body, So that your penis will be longer when it is at a straigth out angle, But it will not look longer when standing straigth up.

Pulling out more penis: This is supposed to be easyer when the ligaments is stretched, And no longer holding the inner penis in place inside your body. You pull out more of the hidden inner penis.

Microtears: When you do your PE excercises you create microtears (like when bodybuilding/weigth lifting), The body will then repair itself (the penis), And make it stronger/thicker/bigger.

Cell growth: This is the theory behind the extenders, If you apply constant stress to a body part, The body will try to adapt to the stress, And produce more cells in the area (make it longer/thicker).

The ballon: The penis is like a ballon that fills with blood, If you stretch the ballon to a bigger than normal size, Then it will be able to contain more blood during a normal erection.

I do not know for a fact witch of these theories are correct, But I think that more than one of them is.

I think that it would be wrong to state that “you do not need extenders, ADS, fowers, etc”

I actually belive that more than one of these theories is the cause of my gains.

Thou Shalt Listen to What Gawad Hath Said

Kristian69: All the above

Beenthere: Thanks. About publication, my agent is still trying to convince HaperCollins that “The Craft” is an idea whose time has come.

Thunder: Okay, no more Second Coming print. My throat is sore from shouting anyway.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Contrary to your opinion on the necessity for some artificial extension on a flaccid penis to induce size/length; this is just not the case. I have never used anything to promote extension after an exercise (at least not for any prolonged period). It is not required because there is nothing happening in the physical structure that benefits from some form of traction device to hold it in a state of extension.

The suspensory structures are highly resistant to change and do not take on a permanent stretched out position. We can weaken them to a degree in order to allow for increased extension of our mast (exposing the inner penis). You can use an ADS or the like in concert with a stretching regime but if you are a hanger it just is not necessary (the excessive weight fatigues the physiology and your work is done for that session). This is the way I play the game and you cannot argue the point with the extra 2 inches acquired in this process.

It is somewhat analogous to a fresh balloon, inorder to more easily inflate you will stretch it like a rubber band in your hands, this weakens the rubber and is more conducive to expansion under your inflation capacity. You do not have to hold the balloon between two Popsicle stix overnight to obtain the increased elasticity. Do not fear the turtle, just let the big dog eat.


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

Originally Posted by Shilow
Do not fear the turtle, just let the big dog eat.

I love it!!

Originally Posted by kristian69
Pulling out more penis: This is supposed to be easyer when the ligaments is stretched, And no longer holding the inner penis in place inside your body. You pull out more of the hidden inner penis.

Originally Posted by kristian69
The ballon: The penis is like a ballon that fills with blood, If you stretch the ballon to a bigger than normal size, Then it will be able to contain more blood during a normal erection.


These are the correct suppositions (the others are hok’em, IMHO) and go directly to the erectile circulatory system and the process to increase the size of your boner. As you improve the appendages capacity for blood intake (volume) you build overall girth and also some length; and as you weaken suspensory attachments you allow the inner penis to emerge more easily under your erectile pressure gradient. Blood flowmetrics will also help to improve pressure and result in a bigger boner.

Thats it in a nutshell, there is nothing else. You can do a bunch of other crap and achieve results (because the penis is small and benefits from any exercise stimulating blood characteristics or ligature fatigue) but it just aint necessary.


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

Shilow

What about the people that has hanged a lot, And never gained from it?

I do not know witch of the theories is the true ones, It would take a serious medical study to find that out.

I think that stretching the ligaments would work (it is what PE surgery does), Tissue under stress will try to adapt to the stess (this is proven), Even if it takes a really long time, I think ADS works, And finally I belive that the ballon theory works (clamping/pumping), I am a little sceptical to the other theories, But who knows?

Shillow,

Just because Thunder is away don’t think you can get away with posting unsubstantiated crap wrapped in medical sounding language.

There is no promise of gains, this is why the theory is the only one that makes practical sense. If you do not have “built-in capacity,” there is nothing to exploit and therefore no gains can be had. Some people have no inner penis to release; if this is the case, your attempts at gains will be futile. But most of us do, so get to work.

Whats that old adage, something about the cat and the mouse?


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

>Whats that old adage, something about the cat and the mouse?<

The mouse got fucked up one day by a cat.

I think that’s how it goes.

You make all kinds of assumptions.

Basically you are saying if there are no lig gains to be had then no one can gain form an ADS device.

You make the assumption that you know the stress required to shift the tunica
You make the assumption that an ADS device can only pull below that level of stress

Now personally I agree with you. I think ADS are a more than likely a waste of time and likely to increase the resistence of the penis to stress without encouraging length but I have no foundation for that belief and you have no foundation for yours.

memento

I totally agree with you, It is wrong to claim that some things does not work, espeasially if you have not tried it yourself, And even then it still could work for others even if it did not work for you.

As for the ADS I don`t agree :)

There is no such thing as ligature gains and there is no such thing as tunica adjustment. You have an inner penis and ligature gains have nothing to do with an inner penis, you gain because you improve erectile pressure and blood characteristics. People assume incorrectly that they are deforming their physiology, this is why we have many poor methodologies regarding PE. We want to vanquish the turtle so we do not allow him to go into his shell, keeping the turtles head out of the shell changes nothing, as soon as we unstrap the little guy he is going to go back into his shell.

This is the inherent fallacy of theories that purport to deform or somehow tear down physiology’s in the attempt to rebuild them bigger and better than they were before. The only destruction being done is to vascular infrastructure; capillaries and arterioles are widening and the chambers are affected in a way that allows them to hold a greater volume of blood. We have built-in capacity, if we exceed our capacity we have deformed dicks.


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

Another post of complete bollocks you can’t back up. Do you have even a basic understanding of anatomy?

Start backing up what you are saying, so I can destroy your arguments please.

Originally Posted by Shilow
There is no such thing as ligature gains and there is no such thing as tunica adjustment. You have an inner penis and ligature gains have nothing to do with an inner penis, you gain because you improve erectile pressure and blood characteristics. People assume incorrectly that they are deforming their physiology, this is why we have many poor methodologies regarding PE.

This is the inherent fallacy of theories that purport to deform or somehow tear down physiology’s in the attempt to rebuild them bigger and better than they were before. The only destruction being done is to vascular infrastructure; capillaries and arterioles are widening and the chambers are affected in a way that allows them to hold a greater volume of blood. We have built-in capacity, if we exceed our capacity we have deformed dicks.

The following was from your previous post on page 1.

Originally Posted by Shilow
The stress of hanging or stretching will result in a full extension of your shaft.

We are not getting new length from the deformed suspensory structures (if this were the case, than everyone would just get more length forever and ever), if you had a hard time, you would just add a greater load. You see it does not work like this, the tunica can neither be created or destroyed (barring explosives). The vast majority of us have an inner penis that can be exploited for length gains, if we have no inner penis than there are no length gains.

Shilow, before you posted the crap in the 1st quote, I would have seen eye to eye to with you. You had an argument, and so you say the gains to back it up. You gained that way, great for you. Then you posted more bull.

In the 1st quote you said people gain cause of increased erectile pressure and blood characteristics. Then in the 2nd quote you say the stress of hanging or stretching will result in a full extension of the shaft. Well which is it? You advocate 1 way of doing PE, then you straight out contradict yourself in another posting. I don’t need to destroy your posts word for word, I’ll just let people read the 2 quotes and make a judgement based on that, cause I feel destroying your argument’s word for word would be a waste of time. Not to mention too easy.

A big point you mention is one cannot gain from deformed suspensory structures. Then you say we all have built in capacity, and if we exceed it we have deformed dicks. If that wasn’t hypocritical enough, please explain (I’m giving you a reason to post more bullshit) how if our dicks are deformed, that is not a gain? If our dicks are not deformed at the start of PE, any deformation should result in a gain of some sort. I have never heard of a deformation that results in a smaller dick, only bigger ones.


Progress Tracking As of 01/01/05 : 6.5 BPEL x 5.25 G As of 04/08/05 : 6.75 BPEL x 5.25 G Short Term Goal : 7 BPEL Long Term Goal : When a trip to china and getting on the great wall means hopping on my member

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:17 PM.