Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Porn: Poison with the labels that beg you to lick them

Lol solomon probably went to hell for building all those idols for his hos

I think I am late to the party on this, but quitting porn was the second most great thing I ever did for myself right behind quitting smoking cigarettes.


Starting Stats BPL(measured from top): 6 3/4" EG: 4 5/8" (as of 5/25/2016)

Short term goal 7"x 5"

Long term goal: Don't really have one. Why stop?

Originally Posted by 8x6Dream
I’m curious what God’s take on PE is? I guess he approves on some level since he wouldn’t allow gains if not. 🙏🏽

As Ben Franklin pointed out: Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy.

I agree with that take on God in general. He loves us and wants us to be happy. So if PE makes you happy, I imagine God’s on-board with it.

Ben also said this: God helps those who help themselves.

In other words, praying and whining about your dick won’t make it grow. I’ve found God doesn’t care much about your bitching and whining. He’ll help you to victory, but you have to fight (Jeanne D’Arc, or Joan of Arc as we misspell and mispronounce it in English) said that one.

- Saul


Bigger, Stronger, Thicker, Longer

Tug results: 2016-08-26: 6.125 x 5.0 ... 2016-02-28: 6.750 x 5.000001 (YES SOME GIRTH!)

Dream pecker: 7.5 x 5.5

Originally Posted by Emilymcbabe
Lol solomon probably went to hell for building all those idols for his hos

Well, his hos are in Hell, too, so why not go where the party is. Plus, Hell is where all the good bands are!

- Saul


Bigger, Stronger, Thicker, Longer

Tug results: 2016-08-26: 6.125 x 5.0 ... 2016-02-28: 6.750 x 5.000001 (YES SOME GIRTH!)

Dream pecker: 7.5 x 5.5

I just realized saulgood is smarter than everyone here put together because he knows how god thinks when even Einstein said he wished he knew how gods mind worked. All hail Saul the Wiseman, master of porn-jacking-off!

Originally Posted by Emilymcbabe
I just realized saulgood is smarter than everyone here put together because he knows how god thinks when even Einstein said he wished he knew how gods mind worked. All hail Saul the Wiseman, master of porn-jacking-off!

Haha. God is just one of the voices in my head. Usually, Satan is beside him shrugging and pointing and saying shit like, Man, come on. If he was so great, why did one third of his staff break off to start their own company to go head-to-head in the spirit market? Wanna talk about sex? I love sex. I want you to have more sex. Him, he gave you shit like herpes and genital warts. That’s not on me, man, that’s on him. I gave you condoms and clitoral vibrators and Viagra. You’re welcome.

And God’s like, Damn… and to think this little bastard is my most beautiful and prized creation. Fuck you Satan. Fuck you to Hell.

- Saul


Bigger, Stronger, Thicker, Longer

Tug results: 2016-08-26: 6.125 x 5.0 ... 2016-02-28: 6.750 x 5.000001 (YES SOME GIRTH!)

Dream pecker: 7.5 x 5.5

The balance of life and death is confused, when sauls erotic penis motion is introduced.

^ This t shirt /signature material right here

Originally Posted by saulgoode45
He’ll help you to victory, but you have to fight

I agree with this and for me it becomes fundamentally true when the fight leads us to the revelation of the miracle of consciousness. For me this pretty much sums it all up. After that we are just here to smell the roses for we have acknowledged existence and it is now fulfilled.

Sorry, I guess Saul brings out my spiritual side.

And to bring it back to porn, I’m so guilty!

Originally Posted by LittleEngine
I agree with this and for me it becomes fundamentally true when the fight leads us to the revelation of the miracle of consciousness. For me this pretty much sums it all up. After that we are just here to smell the roses for we have acknowledged existence and it is now fulfilled.

Sorry, I guess Saul brings out my spiritual side.

And to bring it back to porn, I’m so guilty!

Read Chalmers and Jung if you want some funky ideas about cosciousness. And then read Aristotle, who pretty much solved everything without a microscope or computer.

Daul


Bigger, Stronger, Thicker, Longer

Tug results: 2016-08-26: 6.125 x 5.0 ... 2016-02-28: 6.750 x 5.000001 (YES SOME GIRTH!)

Dream pecker: 7.5 x 5.5

Originally Posted by saulgoode45
Read Chalmers and Jung if you want some funky ideas about cosciousness. And then read Aristotle, who pretty much solved everything without a microscope or computer.

Daul

Yes, I believe our “final cause” is very simple, not complex. Ockham’s razor sort of logic.

Good stuff.

Lol, and for the sake of not completely derailing thread, which I am accountable to:-) I still love porn!

Yoyo, guys - what about big booty twerk videos?
Or any video you end up at when you follow youtube recommendations…

xD


Then: 6.5 BPEL | 5.5 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG | 5.0 BEG

Now: 8.11 BPEL | 7.24 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG | 5.0 BEG

Aiming for: 20cm+ BPEL with low EQ (= still usable for sex EQ), 6.0 MSEG & BEG!, so the goal is: 8.1'' | 7.2'' x 6.0! || My journal

YouTube is the degeneration of society lol type Spiderman elsa type shit. I like watching those rap guys which always feature big booty bitches in the videos but I’m there for the sound. Plus whenever I hear a badass song then go watch the video later its kind of dissatisfying and I rather just hear the audio lol.

As long as you don’t go seeking sexual material I think you’re clear broseph

Made 24 days before I watched a couple of 15 second porn videos I stumbled upon unintentionally, I chose to watch them when I could have easily clicked away. Back to Day 1.

15 days without porn or masturbating and I have noticed that erections are easier, stronger and longer lasting.

Nice thread!


Now>17cm(6.7")x14'1cm(5.5")

Lo primordial la funcionalidad y con suerte maximo grosor y solidez.No he de rendirme aunque caiga al andar.No Surrender

Originally Posted by Zen Blaze
Made 24 days before I watched a couple of 15 second porn videos I stumbled upon unintentionally, I chose to watch them when I could have easily clicked away. Back to Day 1.

I don’t think an occasional romp through the pornos is a harmful thing. It’s the compulsive viewing that’s bad. This means you feel a need to watch it often, and cannot control that need or have a difficult time mitigating that need. If it’s an obsession, then it’s an addiction, and addictions are always bad, no matter how “healthy” they might seem. For instance, some people are addicted to religion or work or working out. These things in moderation can be very healthy, but in an addictive state become destructive.

So really, going this long without porn and then watching it once is no big deal. In fact, very normal. But if you’re back on a few hours later, then several times the next day, and find yourself obsessing over it at work or when you get home, then that’s a problem.

- Saul


Bigger, Stronger, Thicker, Longer

Tug results: 2016-08-26: 6.125 x 5.0 ... 2016-02-28: 6.750 x 5.000001 (YES SOME GIRTH!)

Dream pecker: 7.5 x 5.5

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15 PM.