Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pictures Of Stretching Device, As Per Request.

12

Originally Posted by brainhans
What do you mean with 1/2” stretch?
1/2” past BPFSL?

1/2” of expansion.

I’m just easing into the exercise in stages.

The stretch only stretches the shaft, not the glans.

You have to make a secure grip on the shaft well below the glans, to avoid nerve damage.

If you are going to try this method, please don’t clamp the glans.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I noticed a 1/16” more length in the tube while pumping this evening after a ten minute mechanical stretch this afternoon.

It might just be coincidence but it’s nice to see the added length in the tube.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
At the base the flat bar rests on your fat pad.

It doesn’t irritate or press on the balls.

Thankyou,

I want to build a device myself once I plateau. This one looks very simple and doesn’t need sawing or drilling. I’m going to try to adapt the base, but the rest of it, I’ll copy off you- do I pay royalties ?? ;-)

Have to say a-unit that that’s a great bit of design, with a bit of tweaking could be my next project.

Originally Posted by manuella
Thankyou,

I want to build a device myself once I plateau. This one looks very simple and doesn’t need sawing or drilling. I’m going to try to adapt the base, but the rest of it, I’ll copy off you- do I pay royalties ?? ;-)

In good will brother. All the best mate.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Have to say a-unit that that’s a great bit of design, with a bit of tweaking could be my next project.

Let me know how you tweak. We are as intelligent as those we emulate.

And thanks for saying.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I’m having difficulty visualizing where my penis would sit.


5-28-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 3/16. Mg 4 & 4/16.

10-17-16: NBPEL 5 & 8/16. BPEL 6 & 6/16. Mg 4 & 8/16

Goal: NBPEL 7x5.5

Originally Posted by GoGreen
I’m having difficulty visualizing where my penis would sit.

The two nut and bolt devices attach on either end of the shaft, and the turnbuckles expand to stretch.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I’ve bought 4 items off ebay to create something similar myself. The main difference is the base of the unit. In total, it has cost me $15 (£12). Let’s see if it works! If it does I’ll post detailed pictures and list the exact items purchased. Unlike other designs, there is no drilling or sawing involved.

Originally Posted by manuella
I’ve bought 4 items off ebay to create something similar myself. The main difference is the base of the unit. In total, it has cost me $15 (£12). Let’s see if it works! If it does I’ll post detailed pictures and list the exact items purchased. Unlike other designs, there is no drilling or sawing involved.

Let’s share notes.

Darwin should have been an engineer. He would have understood the real evolution.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Update; I’m using it for 10-15 minutes every other day and I’ve seen no drop in E.Q. As yet, so I’ll keep incorporating it into my workout for now.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Well that was much easier than I thought!

2 x turnbuckles
1 x reusable cable tie (it has a little catch to get it off)
1 x exhaust bolt
A small sheet of neoprene

Bottom line, it works and it doesn’t hurt. Plus with the cable tie being fully adjustable, a perfect fit is easy to achieve. The only DIY involved was cutting the neoprene.

Attached Images
IMG_20161012_080541.jpg
(399.5 KB, 42 views)
IMG_20161012_080608.jpg
(420.5 KB, 40 views)
IMG_20161012_080658.jpg
(368.3 KB, 41 views)

Originally Posted by manuella
Well that was much easier than I thought!

2 x turnbuckles
1 x reusable cable tie (it has a little catch to get it off)
1 x exhaust bolt
A small sheet of neoprene

Bottom line, it works and it doesn’t hurt. Plus with the cable tie being fully adjustable, a perfect fit is easy to achieve. The only DIY involved was cutting the neoprene.

Brilliant!


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:39 PM.