Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis Size: The True Average

My girlfriend and I have been swinging for over a year and a half. Doing my own “research” I have found that 99% of the guys were between 6.5 & 7.25. A small portion were 6”+ and rarely were they shorter than 5.5”.

Based on this we can see what the real average is (in our general area). But these measurements probably won’t change much as there radius expands.


Starting size: 6.25" BPEL (5.5" NBPEL); 6.5" BPFSL; 5.0" MEG (3/2014)

Goal: 6.5" NBPEL (7.25" BPEL); 5.5" MEG

Current size: 6.50" BPEL (5.75" NBPEL); 7.5" BPFSL; 5.25" MEG (11/25/2015)

Well that’s disheartening. Are you talking BPEL or NBPEL? What about the average girths?

So, six is average more or less, right?


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by grow or die

Well that’s disheartening. Are you talking BPEL or NBPEL? What about the average girths?

I doubt he was bone pressing them or even busting out an actual ruler for a non pressed measurement while swinging, but who knows, would seem awkward though.

Originally Posted by grow or die
Well that’s disheartening. Are you talking BPEL or NBPEL? What about the average girths?

I would not be disheartened. I suspect the swinging male population may be a bit bigger than average. Gives them a chance to show it off while less endowed men might be reluctant to flash it around at swing parties. However just a speculation on my part.

Austfred

Originally Posted by DomnariRailings
My girlfriend and I have been swinging for over a year and a half. Doing my own “research” I have found that 99% of the guys were between 6.5 & 7.25. A small portion were 6”+ and rarely were they shorter than 5.5”.

Based on this we can see what the real average is (in our general area). But these measurements probably won’t change much as there radius expands.

Can you reword? This doesn’t make sense to me…You say that most are between 6.5-7.25, but then you say only a small number are over 6 and most were longer than 5.5. Shouldn’t that mean most (99%) were between 5.5 and 6? Logic seems flawed…


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
Can you reword? This doesn’t make sense to me…You say that most are between 6.5-7.25, but then you say only a small number are over 6 and most were longer than 5.5. Shouldn’t that mean most (99%) were between 5.5 and 6? Logic seems flawed…

Phoenix7672, think he is saying most were between 6.5-7.25 with a small number between 6 and 6.5 and most of those under 6.5 (almost all ?) were over 5.5.

Austfred

Originally Posted by DomnariRailings
My girlfriend and I have been swinging for over a year and a half. Doing my own “research” I have found that 99% of the guys were between 6.5 & 7.25. A small portion were 6”+ and rarely were they shorter than 5.5”.

Based on this we can see what the real average is (in our general area). But these measurements probably won’t change much as there radius expands.

Uh, isn’t it quite likely that men who are into swinging might not represent a fair sample of men in general? I mean, I can imagine it must be easier to get naked in front of strangers (of both sexes) on a regular basis if you’re packing, say, 7” rather than 5”.

I’ve been to quite a few swinging parties, and hosted gang bangs etc. at my home.. I’ve also slept with a few working girls who are good friends.. I’ve only heard of one other guy who was bigger than myself from one of the working girls, and actually only ever met one other guy who is my size.

It’s more uncommon than you think, porn has a lot to do with skewing people’s perceptions..


Was - NBPEL 6.5" BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5.5" Now - NPBEL 8.1" BPEL 8.7" MSEG 6.3"

Hi OZ,

Thanks for your input mate it very interesting. And you are dead right porn has messed up people’s perception of penis size big time.


A Small Leak Will Always Sink A Great Ship.

(Fat Pad 0.25")

Originally Posted by The Wizard
Hi OZ,
Thanks for your input mate it very interesting. And you are dead right porn has messed up people’s perception of penis size big time.

Packing 7.5” and still scarred to shower with other guys :(


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Hi Narukami,

Well if your scared with your size mate just image how the rest of us mere mortals feel.


A Small Leak Will Always Sink A Great Ship.

(Fat Pad 0.25")

Originally Posted by Narukami

Packing 7.5” and still scarred to shower with other guys :(

Then growing your dick isn’t going to help you with that, because it’s mental, not physical. Just imagine you are doing your basic training in the army and don’t have a choice - get in the shower like you don’t care, and by the 3rd time you do it, you won’t care.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Firegoat is right. After the second time, I was perfectly ok.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by firegoat
Then growing your dick isn’t going to help you with that, because it’s mental, not physical. Just imagine you are doing your basic training in the army and don’t have a choice - get in the shower like you don’t care, and by the 3rd time you do it, you won’t care.

I just mean I always assume every guy has more than me because of porn. I’m used to seeing 8” and over and thick guys so it sucks. Working on dropping porn though.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:32 AM.