Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis Size: The True Average

Originally Posted by kubchaser

…..

Why do you keep mentioning that people are making compaison between blacks and whites? Firegoat and I have been making comparison to Asians.

You said in a previous post that blacks do excell in basketball because they are taller. So yes, you were saying that blaks are taller both than whites and asians, and now are changing your flag.

When I was in hong kong in 03, I felt like shaq and I am 6-1. Penises I can’t say to much about except my coworker is asian and saw him flaccid and it was maybe an inch or a little more but I have no idea how big it would be erect.


Started: 5.0bpelx5.0mseg.

Now:6.7bpelx5.7mseg/6.0bg

Originally Posted by marinera
Your personal experience is lived with your brain, Figo, which is filled with prejudices - yours as anybody else’ brain. As example, I have said that everybody seems to think that blacks are on average taller than whites - that’s no true. I suppose anybody living in USA has seen enough blacks to know - but they do believe wrong.

Statistics are done in a objective way to give numbers; you read numbers, you know that what you were believing - or even seeing was not true.

I don’t think saying ‘I have traveled so I know’ is an argument that a wise guy should use on the Internet. It’s not that different than saying ‘I know a guy who….’. Anybody can say he has traveled more than you, so?

“…everybody seems to think that blacks are on average taller than whites” - Are they? :confused:

If you trust ‘objective’ statistics more, then here you are - they correlate with what experience has shown to be true:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jonny5/peni…y-ethnicity-aub - British Medical Journal Graph.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/pict…-reactions.html


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
“…everybody seems to think that blacks are on average taller than whites” - Are they? :confused:

If you trust ‘objective’ statistics more, then here you are - they correlate with what experience has shown to be true:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jonny5/peni…y-ethnicity-aub - British Medical Journal Graph.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/pict…-reactions.html


Have you checked your sources? They were discussed before on this forum and I can’t believe you are linking them, you have to be kidding. The first one doesn’t point to the supposed ‘study’ on the BMJG - it is doubtful such a study even exists.

The other one is a well known joke, the targetmap.

If you want objective data in a nutshell:
“Penis Myths Debunked


The review, conducted by Drs. Kevan Wylie and Ian Eardley of the Porterback Clinic and Royal Hallamshire Hospital in Sheffield and St. James’ Hospital in Leeds, United Kingdom, respectively, combines results from more than 50 international research projects into penis size and small penis syndrome (SPS) conducted since 1942.
……

Penis myths

The findings also deflate a few other myths about male genitalia. The notion that penis size varies according to race, for example, is false.

http://www.livescience.com/4489-pen…s-debunked.html

Studies have not found a relation between penis size and race.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_…ize#cite_note-9

This research shows that actually Japanese have slightly bigger penises than both Americans and Brazilians
http://www.andromedical.com/product…ld-penis-sizes/
(not that I trust this specific research at the millimeter - the point is that there isn’t much variation between races when you account for different style of measurement).

This is another interesting read:
race, penis size and unconscious racism

Originally Posted by firegoat
“…everybody seems to think that blacks are on average taller than whites” - Are they? :confused:


No they aren’t.
“Non-Hispanic Whites and Non-Hispanic Blacks – both male and female – average nearly the same height for all individuals 20 years and older, however younger Non-Hispanic White Males and Females are slightly taller than their Non-Hispanic Black counterparts: “

http://surveysez.com/joomla/index.p…age-height.html

Originally Posted by marinera
Have you checked your sources? They were discussed before on this forum and I can’t believe you are linking them, you have to be kidding. The first one doesn’t point to the supposed ‘study’ on the BMJG - it is doubtful such a study even exists.

The other one is a well known joke, the targetmap.

If you want objective data in a nutshell:
“Penis Myths Debunked


The review, conducted by Drs. Kevan Wylie and Ian Eardley of the Porterback Clinic and Royal Hallamshire Hospital in Sheffield and St. James’ Hospital in Leeds, United Kingdom, respectively, combines results from more than 50 international research projects into penis size and small penis syndrome (SPS) conducted since 1942.
……

Penis myths

The findings also deflate a few other myths about male genitalia. The notion that penis size varies according to race, for example, is false.

http://www.livescience.com/4489-pen…s-debunked.html

Studies have not found a relation between penis size and race.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_…ize#cite_note-9

This research shows that actually Japanese have slightly bigger penises than both Americans and Brazilians
http://www.andromedical.com/product…ld-penis-sizes/
(not that I trust this specific research at the millimeter - the point is that there isn’t much variation between races when you account for different style of measurement).

This is another interesting read:
race, penis size and unconscious racism

I guess there is no point in suggesting that Greeks are generally more hairy than Chinese.

Maybe there is a study to suggest the opposite.


Current (Sept 15, 2011) BPEL - 7.6 MSEG - 5.8

Goal 8 x 6 (preferably NBPEL)

Originally Posted by marinera
The findings also deflate a few other myths about male genitalia. The notion that penis size varies according to race, for example, is false.[/b]”

http://www.livescience.com/4489-pen…s-debunked.html

Studies have not found a relation between penis size and race.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_…ize#cite_note-9

This research shows that actually Japanese have slightly bigger penises than both Americans and Brazilians
http://www.andromedical.com/product…ld-penis-sizes/
(not that I trust this specific research at the millimeter - the point is that there isn’t much variation between races when you account for different style of measurement).

This is another interesting read:
race, penis size and unconscious racism

It’s also the concensus of the scientific community that there is no non-surgical way to enlarge one’s penis…

You can’t hear me now Ddolphin, but I’m laughing so hard that police arrived. That’s really fine humour.

Originally Posted by wibble

It’s also the concensus of the scientific community that there is no non-surgical way to enlarge one’s penis…

Opinions are not numbers. And there are scientifical studies who show that penis can be enlarged non-surgically - read around. And anyway what’s your point? You also have traveled a lot so you know that penis can be enlarged?

Originally Posted by marinera
Opinions are not numbers. And there are scientifical studies who show that penis can be enlarged non-surgically - read around. And anyway what’s your point? You also have traveled a lot so you know that penis can be enlarged?

My point is that just because you can find a study that seems to support a particular point of view, that does not make it gospel truth.

Look, we can argue until we’re all blue in the face about whether South Koreans are taller than Hispanic Americans, or whatever, but the fact remains that there is at least some correlation between ethnicity and height. Of course there are tall Indians and short Dutchmen, but that doesn’t change the fact that Dutch people are on average taller than Indians. You only have to look at people of different ethnicity to see that the relative sizes of facial features - noses, lips and so on - also varies according to where in the world a person or their ancestors came from. So, to try a different tack: is there any reason why penis size shouldn’t also have some variation with ethnicity? I mean, why not? Is there a good scientific argument as to why it couldn’t possibly be true?

Originally Posted by marinera
You said in a previous post that blacks do excell in basketball because they are taller. So yes, you were saying that blaks are taller both than whites and asians, and now are changing your flag.

Seriously. You need to re-read what I wrote again.

I never made any comments about the height of whites and their ability to play basketball. You are distorting what I wrote.

I find you get so defensive about any comments to compare white and black. Chill. You are way over reacting.

Just buy yourself a ticket I visit Thailand, hong kong and even japan. I assure you will notice the body differences. You don’t need a rocket science to tell you that.

Did you browse the Asian porn? Any thoughts?


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

Nope. Your point is that no matter good arguments and facts, your preconceived notions (and phobias) have to win. By the way, what this discussion (which has been made hundreds of times on this board) has to do with the topic? The topic on here is the average penis size of all people. The very same fact that this topic has taken the place here with the backup of a mod shows how obsessed some people are with it - and when you speak of obsession, you aren’t on a rational ground.

Dutch people were not tall at all since few decades ago. If they are tall it’s not a matter of genetics, but a matter of diet. Japanes are becoming taller because diet too, not because race.

‘is there any reason why penis size shouldn’t also have some variation with ethnicity?’ - because it wouldn’t serve to anything? If there was a good scientific reason, that was already been found, believe me. Who cares if people of a given etnicithy have on average a few millimeters more or less than another? Why white men are so obsessed on the size of blacks and asians? In the best of cases, there isn’t any way to know the truth, so? Is arguing basing on each own supposed personal experience which, who knows why, has to be superior to someone’ else personal experience a good path? It seems a good way to raise shit and nothing else to me.

Originally Posted by kubchaser
Seriously. You need to re-read what I wrote again.

I never made any comments about the height of whites and their ability to play basketball. You are distorting what I wrote.

I find you get so defensive about any comments to compare white and black. Chill. You are way over reacting.

Just buy yourself a ticket I visit Thailand, hong kong and even japan. I assure you will notice the body differences. You don’t need a rocket science to tell you that.

Did you browse the Asian porn? Any thoughts?


Yes. Look less porn and think more.

Originally Posted by kubchaser
….
I never made any comments about the height of whites and their ability to play basketball. You are distorting what I wrote.
….

Originally Posted by kubchaser
….. Blacks in general are much taller and have bigger hands and feet. There’s no surprise to see blacks dominating physical sports that require a superior body structure and physical strength (ie. basketball, football, track and field, etc)….


kubchaser - Penis Size: The True Average

So, did you mean that blacks dominate sports because their superiority only compared to Asians? Not to whites? Aren’t blacks dominating sports compared to whites too, expecially when you look at the fact that they are a minority? If you think they dominate only compared to Asians, you are wrong. If you admit that they dominate both compared to whites and Asians, you are wrong as well because your argument doesn’t stand - it’s not because physical traits. In both cases, you are wrong. In both cases, it shows you don’t have a rational view on the race/body topic.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:09 PM.