Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis Size: The True Average

Originally Posted by marinera
I’m pretty sure blacks are on average as tall as whites and as muscular as whites. You see them dominating sports not for physical reasons, but for socio-economic and sociological reasons.

The tallest living man is an asian - just saying. The tallest man who ever lived was a white.

You believe blacks are taller because racial sterotypes - despite having seen many blacks from real, I suppose. Think how that applies to penises, and here you go. ;)

True. What we see is what we believe. Many of our beliefs come from experiences. And experiences don’t lie when they are randomized and results repeat themselves. LOL

Blacks are taller than Asians is not a stereotype. You really have to visit the Asian countries to understand the physical differences. I was born in Asia and I have been to Japan, China/HK, Philippine and Taiwan. I know what I am talking about when Asians are shorter and have smaller penises than whites and blacks do. This is just a fact. Whether what a smaller or bigger penis implies is completely a different story—stereotypes, perceptions, biases.. whatever one chooses to believe.

I am referring to the average size of the general public. Yes, one of the tallest person is an Asian, but he is an exception out of billions of Asians. LOL We can’t conclude that Asians are taller just because there is one exception to the norm.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

Originally Posted by WeiHeim
I was told that Asian males average better than Caucasians whom can go from near micro to large from this gay guy in Vancouver that was apparently hitting on me. So the statement that intelligence related to penis size isn’t really applicable when it comes to Caucasian and Asian intellect but perhaps the level of priority placed onto sex (if you don’t use it you lose it axiom) and of course genetics and general lifestyle.

I am 5’ 10” 220 muscular chubby built northern Chinese male my BPEL goes over 7” pretty easily, 5.6-6” NBPEL and have a meg of 5.1 - 5.3; so it’s not like they don’t exist. I also have an above average intelligence apparently which I would say relates to my objective nature bordering on robotic at times.

Have you also seen many other Asians? From what I have seen, northern Chinese males (closer to Mongolia) tend to be taller and bigger than say Southern and Southeastern part of China.

My point is that 7”+ BPEL penis in Asian males do exist. But they are not as common as one would see in whites and blacks.

Have you seen many other Asian penises in person?

If so, would you say that you are bigger than most of the Asians you see?


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

Originally Posted by kubchaser
True. What we see is what we believe. Many of our beliefs come from experiences. And experiences don’t lie when they are randomized and results repeat themselves. LOL

Blacks are taller than Asians is not a stereotype. You really have to visit the Asian countries to understand the physical differences. I was born in Asia and I have been to Japan, China/HK, Philippine and Taiwan. I know what I am talking about when Asians are shorter and have smaller penises than whites and blacks do. This is just a fact. Whether what a smaller or bigger penis implies is completely a different story—stereotypes, perceptions, biases.. whatever one chooses to believe.

I am referring to the average size of the general public. Yes, one of the tallest person is an Asian, but he is an exception out of billions of Asians. LOL We can’t conclude that Asians are taller just because there is one exception to the norm.

Well, it appears that you were saying blacks are taller both than asians and whites, but maybe I’m reading it wrong. Anyway, which specifical african and asian countries are you referring to? Name a few of them please.

Originally Posted by kubchaser

Have you also seen many other Asians? …

No, you are the sole one having seen all cocks., all asians all blacks, everything. This is becoming a bit boring, seriously. Do you think are the only man in the world having two eyes or what?

Originally Posted by marinera
Well, it appears that you were saying blacks are taller both than asians and whites, but maybe I’m reading it wrong. Anyway, which specifical african and asian countries are you referring to? Name a few of them please.

You were reading it wrong. I never said blacks are taller than whites. I was only comparing blacks and Asians.

Asian countries: China (Hong Kong), Taiwan, Philippines, Japan, some Thai.

Originally Posted by marinera
No, you are the sole one having seen all cocks., all asians all blacks, everything. This is becoming a bit boring, seriously. Do you think are the only man in the world having two eyes or what?

I was only making an observation from what I have seen. Another member, firegoat, also made the similar observation about Asian males because he’s also seen and played with Asian males.

It’s ok if you don’t believe what I have observed. At least I am not making stories up from thin air. If you really need some proof, just browse Asian porn on Internet. Most of them are from Japan and Thai. But you will get the idea.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)


Last edited by kubchaser : 10-28-2011 at .

And which african countries?

Originally Posted by kubchaser
….
It’s ok if you don’t believe what I have observed. At least I am not making stories up from thin air….


So anyone who doesn’t agree with you is ‘making stories up from thin air’?

I’m still waiting to hear in which african countries you traveled.

It could be interesting for you to know that people from Nigeria are on average as tall as people from Philippines and way shorter than people from China and (hear this) Japan. Japanese and Chinese are also taller than people from Ghana, Gambia, Egypt and as tall as people from Mali. People from South Korea are taller than people from South Africa. Interesting, isn’t it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

We are talking wide racial generalities, not trying to compare a Gambian to a Filipino. That starts to get silly.

Looking at the wikipedia on human height, when you scan down the heights and see the shorter ones, then look at the country associated with that, it’s obvious that Asian countries have shorter people for the most part.

I’m 5’10” and have always felt tall in Asian countries. I’ve never felt tall travelling anywhere else. :shrug:


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Shorter than who? Blacks? Comparing Asian countries with African countries, the average is about the same, at a quick view, looking at what is written on that page - but you can do the calc from yourself. Maybe listing more cuontries calc can have a different outcom, but the argument ‘I have traveled I know better’ doesn’t hold water.
You can travel anywhere, but your stereotypes will travel with you; also, anybody living in a medium city of the west has seen enough people of any race.

So I’m trying to offer a bit of objective data. Not that I have any hope that anybody will change his prejudices, you know.


Last edited by marinera : 10-28-2011 at .

Originally Posted by marinera

You can travel anywhere, but your stereotypes will travel with you; also, anybody living in a medium city of the west has seen enough people of any race.

So I’m trying to offer a bit of objective data. Not that I have any hope that anybody will change his prejudices, you know.

No one is indicating prejudices or talking stereotypes. Kubchaser and I have talked about our personal, actual experiences. No data needed.

Travelling broadens the mind so they say. It’s certainly more interesting than reading about places and people.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Your personal experience is lived with your brain, Figo, which is filled with prejudices - yours as anybody else’ brain. As example, I have said that everybody seems to think that blacks are on average taller than whites - that’s no true. I suppose anybody living in USA has seen enough blacks to know - but they do believe wrong.

Statistics are done in a objective way to give numbers; you read numbers, you know that what you were believing - or even seeing was not true.

I don’t think saying ‘I have traveled so I know’ is an argument that a wise guy should use on the Internet. It’s not that different than saying ‘I know a guy who….’. Anybody can say he has traveled more than you, so?

Some people don’t like hearing about the experiences of others for one reason or another, but it seems to me that the reports of those who have taken larger than normal samples would have some validity in a conversation such as this.

Otherwise why have the discussion in the first place?


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Stats can lie too.

I invite you to do your own observation.

You can form your own opinions on Asian penis size after you have seen some Asian porn. Make sure you search specific ones: Japanese porn, Thai porn, Chinese porn.

I would love to hear your thoughts.

There’s no point in arguing.

Why do you keep mentioning that people are making compaison between blacks and whites? Firegoat and I have been making comparison to Asians.

I don’t think there’s enough data to suggest that blacks have bigger penises than whites. But I do observe that Blacks and whites have bigger penises, in general, than Asians do.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

You were saying that Asians are shorter than blacks, Kubchaser. Now you are changing your point or what?

My observatiosn is that Indonesians and Thai have similar penises, as far as size goes, than whites and blacks. Other asians ethnicities I have seen few, so I can’t speak. I am in the swinging field since when I was 21yo and I have seen many penises of all races, despite being hetero. So I’m not basing on porn - which will give you what you want to see as porn consumer. This is my personal experience and I could add more, if you enjoy. But I will never make an argument basing on my personal experience, for the reasons I have explained.

Originally Posted by a-unit
Some people don’t like hearing about the experiences of others for one reason or another, but it seems to me that the reports of those who have taken larger than normal samples would have some validity in a conversation such as this.

Otherwise why have the discussion in the first place?


Dude, the point here is that some people pretends that their experience has more validity than other people experience. And you being on the side of the self-called ‘more experienced people’ tells us where racial sterotypes are standing in this discussion, right?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:17 PM.