Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis Size: The True Average

Originally Posted by wibble
Durex actually started making smaller condoms for the Indian market because the rate of slippage (due to condoms being too big) was abnormally high there. I don’t think they did this because they’re nasty racists with a thing about belittling Indian men - they just want to provide a reliable product that people will buy and use.

That is not conclusive proof that Indians have smaller penises than anyone else. There could be many different reasons for higher reported failure rates - a greater tendency to report failure for example.

Quote
People from different parts of the world look different in all sorts of ways - not just skin colour, hair and facial features but height, build.

Some of these are not definitively genetic tendencies - height can be related to such things as nutrition. In any case, comparative differences in the average values of one physiological variable does not necessarily predict comparative differences in average values of an unrelated one.

Quote
Muscle distribution and so on.

Muscle distribution? I think not. As far as I’m aware all races have the same muscles in the same place.

Quote
Look at black women’s bottoms next to white women’s.

I know many black women who have bottoms of a similar size to many white women I also know.

Quote
Compare Chinese noses to Arab noses. People from different regions have different bodies - why shouldn’t this include penises?

It might do. However it also might not. Until someone has empirically proven the proposition, or collected sufficient data to indicate that it might be true, there is no proof or evidence to support it. To argue that because the Japanese, or another mongoloid race have different facial features than a Caucasian, that means they necessarily have penises which are bigger, or smaller, or even the same size, is simply an assertion with no basis in fact. Until there is evidence or proof of a significant racial correlation with penis size, the sort of definitive statements made in this thread are misguided.

Quote
And to put it bluntly: if there’s no correlation between race and penis size, where is the Japanese Mandingo? Where is the Thai Lexi* Steele?

Notwithstanding the fact that Mandingo and Lex’s penis sizes are grossly exaggerated by a host of porn tricks, the racial composition of the tiny and totally unrepresentative population of male porn stars is not proof of anything.

People need to be very careful of swallowing genetic canards. For example I constantly hear Sickle-Cell anaemia described as a black disease, when that is not true at all. It’s common in black people in certain parts of West Africa, some of whom were transported to the west and the US as slaves, which leads to a misleading impression from observation of the relatively small black population in those countries. However it is also prevalent in other parts of the world - the highest incidence occurs in a section of the population of a part of mainland Greece.

Wow…why can’t we accept that there are physiological differences between ethnic groups.

Oh wait…I know…because if we acknowledge differences, then we have to argue about which is superior.


Current (Sept 15, 2011) BPEL - 7.6 MSEG - 5.8

Goal 8 x 6 (preferably NBPEL)

Originally Posted by drabman

Until there is evidence or proof of a significant racial correlation with penis size, the sort of definitive statements made in this thread are misguided.

People need to be very careful of swallowing genetic canards.

There are undoubtedly common racial genetic traits, and just because they do not hold true for every member of a particular race does not mean they are invalid. I used to sleep with a lot of guys (and girls). I did so when I lived in England, and I did so when I lived in several different countries in SE Asia and in Mainland China. No one wants to hear it, but there absolutely 100% definitely is a difference in typical penis size. I don’t understand why people get so hung up on it. :shrug: No one argues if you say there is a difference in typical height, or bone structure, or foot size or chest size etc.. But mention that typical penis size is different… :eek:

If you haven’t experienced lots of erect penises in lots of different countries you are just hypothesising, and cannot legitimately talk about evidence, proof, or accuse people of being misguided or putting forward genetic canards. And if you have experienced lots of erect penises in lots of different countries, you would know that there is significant racial correlation with penis size.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

As I can remember it, there are statistics who found that some asian ethnic groups - japanese mainly - have on average a slightly smaller penis than caucasians and blacks (whatever is meant with the latter word, but don’t want to go into that again); they found no significative difference between caucasians, blacks and most of asian ethnic groups.

Penis is different because our ego, but penis is also different as far as genetic goes, because it is hard to see which function a different penis size could make in different places. Some have argued about a link between temperature and penis size, but both in Asia and Africa climate is hot….

About ‘where is the Thai Mandingo’, I don’t see around a lot of Thai porn. I think USA and Europe alone makes about all the commercial porn in the world (do Aussies makes commercial porn tooo?). So you’ll not find the Thai Mandingo. You would not find big blacks in porn in the glorious era of porn either - all big guys were whites, as far as I can remember - J. Holmes, Dick Rambone etc.. Even the biggest fake one - Texas Longhorne. You find big blacks in porn because this is what the market asks - or what producers do believe the market asks. Just that simple. If tomorrow the market would ask for big Japanese, producers will find a few Japanese with monster cocks, granted.

Originally Posted by firegoat
There are undoubtedly common racial genetic traits, and just because they do not hold true for every member of a particular race does not mean they are invalid. I used to sleep with a lot of guys (and girls). I did so when I lived in England, and I did so when I lived in several different countries in SE Asia and in Mainland China. No one wants to hear it, but there absolutely 100% definitely is a difference in typical penis size. I don’t understand why people get so hung up on it. :shrug: No one argues if you say there is a difference in typical height, or bone structure, or foot size or chest size etc.. But mention that typical penis size is different… :eek:

If you haven’t experienced lots of erect penises in lots of different countries you are just hypothesising, and cannot legitimately talk about evidence, proof, or accuse people of being misguided or putting forward genetic canards. And if you have experienced lots of erect penises in lots of different countries, you would know that there is significant racial correlation with penis size.

FINALLY SOMEONE TELLS THE TRUTH!

There is DEFINITELY a racial difference in penis size. I have posted many times on this forum and I always hear someone trying to say that racial penis size difference is not significant, nor there is no evidence to back it up. The truth is Asians have smaller penis on average. And the difference is easily .5” to 1” in length. Would you consider 1” penis size difference insignificant? I have seen many Asian guys in person and in porn, and I have seen many white and some black and Hispanic guys in person. My personal experiences don’t lie. There is a correlation between height, weight, bone structure and penis size.

The real truth is that there is not enough scientific studies to back up the evidence because there is no need to prove either Asian have smaller penises or not (or Blacks have bigger penises). And the ethical issues involving measuring someone else’s penis.

Those of you who have seen enough cocks would easily identify the racial differences.

Just to prove my point. Out of 20+ Asian cocks I have seen, NONE OF THEM are above 6.5”+ BPEL. Out of 20+ white guys I have seen, at least 7 of them are 7”+ (and some are huge). Out of 5 black guys I have seen in person, most of them are 6.5”+ BPEL.

And the fact is penis size has little to do with superiority as someone points out. In Asian countries, a man’s success is usually defined by his ability to raise a bigger family (children and parents), and his success in managing inter-personal relationships. A superior Asian man is the one who can afford to send his kids to private school, afford to buy Benz and BMWs, afford to travel to different countries, and afford to feed his big family all under one roof. So really, MONEY is what defines a man’s success. Not his size of penis. A man with cash knows he can afford all the beautiful women out there, even if he has a small penis! LOL

Seriously. All of us are here for the same reason (growing a bigger penis). So to us the size of penis is important to some degree. But that’s not stretch our need for a psychological ego-boost to the real world out there.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

I don’t think many here have seen more erect penises than the author of this post.

Originally Posted by northmiamitop
On average I don’t think black men are larger than white. (I do think black growers are less common than showers though, where a lot of white guys are growers.) I always say the size myth is much worse for black men than white men.

Think about it - if you’re black, it doesn’t seem so special to be big, because everyone expects no less. If you are average, you feel inadequate, and if you are small, even worse.

But if you’re white and big, that makes you feel pretty damn cool. If you’re average, you might want more, but at least you don’t feel like a major disappointment. Its only if you’re small that you’re likely to have major anxiety about size.

Porn can give any guy a complex about size, but it still puts more pressure on black men. To get a job in porn, a black man has to be bigger than life. Just having a big dick doesn’t live up to the fantasy, so only the biggest ever get cast. White guys with big dicks have the advantage, but there’s not quite the same level of focus on just size. And in interracial porn, they almost always make sure the black men are bigger than the white men. So it reinforces to black guys that all black guys are huge, but they aren’t. And even hung black guys can feel inadequate by comparison to something that isn’t actually real. But the white guys see that its normal for them to be smaller than the black guys, and its more a matter of jealousy than feeling like something is wrong with themselves.

northmiamitop - A very interesting read. About dicks

Originally Posted by kubchaser
….

And the fact is penis size has little to do with superiority as someone points out. In Asian countries, a man’s success is usually defined by his ability to raise a bigger family (children and parents), and his success in managing inter-personal relationships. A superior Asian man is the one who can afford to send his kids to private school, afford to buy Benz and BMWs, afford to travel to different countries, and afford to feed his big family all under one roof. So really, MONEY is what defines a man’s success. Not his size of penis. A man with cash knows he can afford all the beautiful women out there, even if he has a small penis! LOL
….


Oh, that’s true only in Asia. In western countries, money counts nothing.

Actually, it could be (and has been) convincingly argued that the stereotype (about blacks, specifically) has racist origins because the other way around - big penis = inferiority. Think to that for a moment, and you’ll see that it makes sense.


Last edited by marinera : 10-28-2011 at .

Originally Posted by marinera
Oh, that’s true only in Asia. In western countries, money counts nothing.

Actually, it could be (and has been) convincingly argued that the stereotype (about blacks, specifically) has racist origins because the other way around - big penis = inferiority. Think to that for a moment, and you’ll see that it makes sense.

Hmmmm… I wouldn’t say “money” counts nothing in the western world. I would say it depends on the stage of life you are in. The older you get, the more important “money and status” is. If you are younger (in your 20’s and even 30’s), your look and penis size may get you the desire girls that you want. But as you age, it takes more than just a pretty face. It is not uncommon to see marriage/relationship between a wealthy man and a younger girl with 10-20 year gap. I don’t think those pretty women were after their big penises.

Are you saying big penis = inferiority? Or superiority?


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

Originally Posted by marinera
I don’t think many here have seen more erect penises than the author of this post.

northmiamitop - A very interesting read. About dicks

I haven’t seen enough black dicks to make a judgement call that blacks are generally bigger than whites. However, I do think that Caucasians encompass so many different cultures and regions. The mix of genes really make it hard to pin-point what an average size penis is. I have seen huge white penises and also little tiny ones. I find the range among whites is larger. However, when it comes to Asians, I am 100% confident that you are not likely to find two 7”+ BPEL in any given 10 random Asian males. On the flip side, I am 100% confident that I can find at least two 7”+ in any 10 random Caucasians and blacks. To me that is a statistically significant difference. And this is just on the length side. When it comes to “girth”, I have yet seen a 6” MSG in my life. Not even in Asian porn! LOL So go figure the % of Asian males with 6” thickness in the general public.

Assume my personal experience is a true randomized one, then my experience is just as good as, if not better, than most reports out there. Seriously, do you think the guys who participated in the measurement were all 100% hard? I doubt it. The fact of getting measured, as many guys on here have experienced, can easily hinder 1/8-1/4”. So I wonder if the researchers take into account this factor.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

Originally Posted by kubchaser

Are you saying big penis = inferiority? Or superiority?


Big penis = inferiority. It is a beastiality trait. Big penis is always linked to animals believed to be stupid, think at it: ‘hung like a donkey’, they say. The idea that some races - blacks, for a while they said the same about Italians and arabs - are more endowed is implicitely with the idea that they are less evoluted - the more endowed they are, the less intelligent; so you have the ranking of penis size - 1) Asians, 2) Caucasians, 3) blacks. Higher on the ranking, smaller your penis size, bigger your brain.

It is quite clear IMHO.

Originally Posted by kubchaser

I haven’t seen enough black dicks to make a judgement call that blacks are generally bigger than whites. However, I do think that Caucasians encompass so many different cultures and regions. ….

‘Blacks’ encompass way more culture, regions and genes. Australians Aborigenes, Africans, some native South Americans people, they all are called blacks but they are way different. In the same africa there are more different races than in the remaining world, I heard an antropologist saying.

Originally Posted by marinera
Big penis = inferiority. It is a beastiality trait. Big penis is always linked to animals believed to be stupid, think at it: ‘hung like a donkey’, they say. The idea that some races - blacks, for a while they said the same about Italians and arabs - are more endowed is implicitely with the idea that they are less evoluted - the more endowed they are, the less intelligent; so you have the ranking of penis size - 1) Asians, 2) Caucasians, 3) blacks. Higher on the ranking, smaller your penis size, bigger your brain.

It is quite clear IMHO.

Oh this stereotype. LOL

I mean, any stereotype and biased perception can somewhat become reality—either it is somewhat true or simply self-fulling prophecy. Let’s compare blacks and Asians. The very obvious differences are body size and bone structure (height and weight). Blacks in general are much taller and have bigger hands and feet. There’s no surprise to see blacks dominating physical sports that require a superior body structure and physical strength (ie. basketball, football, track and field, etc). In the opposite, we see more Asians that are into technology, trading and business developments. These fields do require more cognitive and social skills. Even though this is the trend that we all have seen, it is hard to say if blacks are born with inferior cognitive abilities, or if they were raised to believe in certain way that lead them to behave in certain ways. A typical young American black male who learns to idolize professional athletes and hip-pop singers, might associate success with physical abilities. So who’s to say what would happen if blacks were raised to excel in academics. And this perception is perpetrated throughout multiple generations. We may see a change in general attitude.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

Originally Posted by drabman
That is not conclusive proof that Indians have smaller penises than anyone else. There could be many different reasons for higher reported failure rates - a greater tendency to report failure for example.

Durex specifically said it was a size issue. As I said, either Durex is part of some sinister conspiracy to impugn the virility of Indian men, or it’s actually just true.
Any case, the virility of Indian men is surely beyond question, as the country has a population of well over a billion!

Originally Posted by drabman
Some of these are not definitively genetic tendencies - height can be related to such things as nutrition. In any case, comparative differences in the average values of one physiological variable does not necessarily predict comparative differences in average values of an unrelated one.

Well yes, obviously height is related to things other than genetics, but that doesn’t mean genetics doesn’t play some role. Tall parents generally produce tall offspring and short parents short offspring, regardless of nutrition. Of course it’s not a perfect correlation, but there is some correlation.

Originally Posted by drabman
Muscle distribution? I think not. As far as I’m aware all races have the same muscles in the same place.

But some have more or less in certain places than others do. Fat, too. Think about it: most of the top boxers and sprinters are blacks of West African descent, aren’t they? While world-class long-distance runners tend overwhelmingly to be tall, thin East Africans. East Asians do well in events that favour a smaller frame, like gymnastics, while white people seem to make the best swimmers for some reason. If you look at the ethnicity of competitors in the Olympics or world athletic championships, there’s a remarkable correlation between events the ethnicity of the people who compete (and win).

Originally Posted by drabman
I know many black women who have bottoms of a similar size to many white women I also know.

Sigh.where did I say every single black woman in the world has a bigger bottom than every single white woman? I’m talking about general trends, and as a general trend, black women’s bottoms are bigger than white women’s.

Originally Posted by drabman
It might do. However it also might not. Until someone has empirically proven the proposition, or collected sufficient data to indicate that it might be true, there is no proof or evidence to support it. To argue that because the Japanese, or another mongoloid race have different facial features than a Caucasian, that means they necessarily have penises which are bigger, or smaller, or even the same size, is simply an assertion with no basis in fact. Until there is evidence or proof of a significant racial correlation with penis size, the sort of definitive statements made in this thread are misguided.

I’m not saying people of different ethnicity have (on average) different-sized penises because of their facial features, that would be ridiculous! I’m saying they seem to be different because they’re just different. Look at some porn some time. It’s quite noticeable.

Originally Posted by drabman
Notwithstanding the fact that Mandingo and Lex’s penis sizes are grossly exaggerated by a host of porn tricks, the racial composition of the tiny and totally unrepresentative population of male porn stars is not proof of anything.

Oh come on, are you seriously saying Mandingo merely ‘appears’ to have a huge cock because of ‘camera tricks’? I think you’re deluding yourself if you do. Tricks or no tricks, those guys have enormous dicks. Yes, they’re not representative of black men, obviously, but the fact remains that they are nonetheless black.

Originally Posted by drabman
People need to be very careful of swallowing genetic canards. For example I constantly hear Sickle-Cell anaemia described as a black disease, when that is not true at all. It’s common in black people in certain parts of West Africa, some of whom were transported to the west and the US as slaves, which leads to a misleading impression from observation of the relatively small black population in those countries. However it is also prevalent in other parts of the world - the highest incidence occurs in a section of the population of a part of mainland Greece.

Yes, it occurs in parts of the world where malaria is (or, historically, was) endemic. It’s a good example of a physical characteristic that’s correlated with (note: ‘correlated with’, not ‘entirely determined by’) ethnicity.

Originally Posted by kubchaser
Oh this stereotype. LOL

I mean, any stereotype and biased perception can somewhat become reality—either it is somewhat true or simply self-fulling prophecy. Let’s compare blacks and Asians. The very obvious differences are body size and bone structure (height and weight). Blacks in general are much taller and have bigger hands and feet. There’s no surprise to see blacks dominating physical sports that require a superior body structure and physical strength (ie. basketball, football, track and field, etc)….


I’m pretty sure blacks are on average as tall as whites and as muscular as whites. You see them dominating sports not for physical reasons, but for socio-economic and sociological reasons.

The tallest living man is an asian - just saying. The tallest man who ever lived was a white.

You believe blacks are taller because racial sterotypes - despite having seen many blacks from real, I suppose. Think how that applies to penises, and here you go. ;)


Last edited by marinera : 10-28-2011 at .

I was told that Asian males average better than Caucasians whom can go from near micro to large from this gay guy in Vancouver that was apparently hitting on me. So the statement that intelligence related to penis size isn’t really applicable when it comes to Caucasian and Asian intellect but perhaps the level of priority placed onto sex (if you don’t use it you lose it axiom) and of course genetics and general lifestyle.

I am 5’ 10” 220 muscular chubby built northern Chinese male my BPEL goes over 7” pretty easily, 5.6-6” NBPEL and have a meg of 5.1 - 5.3; so it’s not like they don’t exist. I also have an above average intelligence apparently which I would say relates to my objective nature bordering on robotic at times.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:13 PM.