Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis Size: The True Average

These threads really are great reads. It’s funny how all of us “technically” above average guys feel small or average. I wonder why that is. Obviously porn has a lot to do with it.. Maybe because 80% of the time we see our dick’s in full flaccid form, but when we compare it’s almost always to an erect penis. I know I’m confident about my erect size, but flaccid I feel average at best.

Oh well, just thinking out loud.

Originally Posted by Titleist
I think it’s all frame of reference. I know I’m not average, but “feel” that way sometimes because I watch big dick porn. None of which is based on reality.


I think this is the Way the majority of men that are average are. Sitting at 8 inch nbp I still feel undersized because of stuff I have watched in the past. It really is dumb. I mean I have an inch to and inch and a half hanging on the outside of my girlfriend and I feel undersized. Although for me I think it’s more of a girth thing. I feel like I have a small girth. As in it looks small to me, not that it is.

Also I don’t think we should separate penis sizes based off race it’s stupid. Part of the shit that’s wrong with the world. We don’t need to segregate everything. Alot of it is self inflicted. I also don’t care what any of you say average penis size isn’t over 6 inch’s. Period. Go to a nude beach or look at guys in the gym and you will quickly discover this, also the grower/shower argument against that isn’t a very good argument because no one is going to grow more than 5 inch from soft to hard. And the majority of people I’ve seen in the locker room and stuff have 1.5-3inch flaccid, and not everyone is a grower it’s probably 50/50 so that puts at least 50% under the 6 inch mark; and for the grower only about 25% of them would get over 6inch’s from a 2 inch flaccid if that. Keep in mind being a grower means you gain at least what your are in length while erect. 3+3 is 6, and as I said earlier not everyone is a grower therefore the majority of these men fall under 6 inch’s.


Erect Length 8.500 inches , Erect Girth5.700 inches, Flaccid Length 5 inches, hang Flaccid Girth 4.2 inches, Erect Width 1.814 inches,

Erect Volume 21.977cubic inches

2011-03-01

Originally Posted by 8inchpencil
I think this is the Way the majority of men that are average are. Sitting at 8 inch nbp I still feel undersized because of stuff I have watched in the past. It really is dumb. I mean I have an inch to and inch and a half hanging on the outside of my girlfriend and I feel undersized. Although for me I think it’s more of a girth thing. I feel like I have a small girth. As in it looks small to me, not that it is.

Also I don’t think we should separate penis sizes based off race it’s stupid. Part of the shit that’s wrong with the world. We don’t need to segregate everything. Alot of it is self inflicted. I also don’t care what any of you say average penis size isn’t over 6 inch’s. Period. Go to a nude beach or look at guys in the gym and you will quickly discover this, also the grower/shower argument against that isn’t a very good argument because no one is going to grow more than 5 inch from soft to hard. And the majority of people I’ve seen in the locker room and stuff have 1.5-3inch flaccid, and not everyone is a grower it’s probably 50/50 so that puts at least 50% under the 6 inch mark; and for the grower only about 25% of them would get over 6inch’s from a 2 inch flaccid if that. Keep in mind being a grower means you gain at least what your are in length while erect. 3+3 is 6, and as I said earlier not everyone is a grower therefore the majority of these men fall under 6 inch’s.

You are crazy. You have a 8” non-bone press and still feel undersized? (nuts)

My comment about racial size is to just point out the obvious. My point is that there is definitely racial difference. But having this difference doesn’t really mean anything unless a man is dating a “size queen” or he psychologically feels inadequate. If a man is proud and can function 100% with a 4” BPEL penis. Good for him. He just saves himself hours a week on doing PE like most of here do!

PE size is like body building. Except being physically fit and healthy, there is really no real advantage of achieving HUGE arms and HUGE pecs beside to fulfill one’s ego. Only those who feel the need to look bigger will dedicate the time and energy. Good for them. And most folks can live on with their lives and can careless what they look like appearance wise.

Luckily we are here to support one another!

My brother thinks I am crazy for wanting a bigger penis… lol go figure.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

I wonder if it’s because we see ourselves the same size day in and day out so that becomes our minds definition of average?

This would go for our partners view of us as well, even if you are above average, unless they have short term memory they are not going to be in awe of your size every single day. You become their average too.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by FL_Titan
These threads really are great reads. It’s funny how all of us “technically” above average guys feel small or average. I wonder why that is. Obviously porn has a lot to do with it.. Maybe because 80% of the time we see our dick’s in full flaccid form, but when we compare it’s almost always to an erect penis. I know I’m confident about my erect size, but flaccid I feel average at best.

Oh well, just thinking out loud.



Shit, I usually feel tiny when flacid even though I’ve got nothing to be ashamed of.


Start: (Aug 2001): 6 1/2 bpel x 4 7/8 mseg

Current: (6/24/14): 7 3/4 bpel (7 nbp) x 5 5/8 mseg. BEG 6 1/4. BPFSL 8 1/8.

Goals: First: 7 1/2 bpel x 5 1/2 mseg ACHIEVED! Current Goal: 7 nbp x 5 3/4 mseg (almost there!)

Originally Posted by WantToBeThick

Shit, I usually feel tiny when flacid even though I’ve got nothing to be ashamed of.

Yupp, same thing here. One trick in public places (showers, swimming baths, SPA) is to drink a lot water and not pee. A feeling that you really need to take a leak but don’t. That makes my flaccid way bigger…painful though, you need to balance it good ;) .


Historical graph since start including all Measures and Goals -

Start 2008-09-01: 5,9" X 4,5", 2012-03-31: 7,3" X 5.4" - Goal 7,5" X 5,5"

Do you guys really do things like that?? I think I’d prefer a slightly smaller flaccid and no pain thanks!


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

My thoughts exactly FG,

I mean I drink a 1-2 gallons of water too just to help flush water from under the skin and look leaner. There are times, like in class, where it’s just straight painful to the point of sweat and tears if I can’t go right away. Durring those times I actually lose flaccid size from shrinkage. I would rather just suck it up or wear something like a comfortable cock ring, divocup, or even a false latex sheeth. Of course anyone smart could come up with a device to either start suction or electrically stimulate erections at timed intervals.

Why does it matter? I don’t care what a guys junk looks like in the locker room after or before swimming and I don’t care what mine looks like either. I’m not trying to attract guys mind you.

But I’m not too concerned around women either. Usually the closer I am to sex, the larger my flaccid gets. What’s messing with my head is that I have two types of erections, both seem to be 100% but one is noticeably thicker and possibly longer while the other is not.

For some reason your post reminds me of this clip from “Snatch”

Privacy info: Clicking on this image will enable content from youtube.com

Originally Posted by Jawbone
What’s messing with my head is that I have two types of erections, both seem to be 100% but one is noticeably thicker and possibly longer while the other is not.

Me too!


I love my wifes booty. And want to stuff it with the biggest pipe I can grow!

Goal: 8x6

Originally Posted by Jawbone
What’s messing with my head is that I have two types of erections, both seem to be 100% but one is noticeably thicker and possibly longer while the other is not.

Me too!


I love my wifes booty. And want to stuff it with the biggest pipe I can grow!

Goal: 8x6

Originally Posted by wordsthoughts
Me too!

Sweet! Do you find that one type of penis happens more frequently when you’re waking up (say 90% of the time) where as the rest of the time it’s about 50/50?

Yea my morning wood is longer on average where as my other hard ons vary based off of sex/masturbation frequency.


I love my wifes booty. And want to stuff it with the biggest pipe I can grow!

Goal: 8x6

Fl_Titan’s observation of size and feeling small when flaccid triggered a thought regarding an inability I have in actually seeing the reality of my own penis.

Back when I started PE (and a couple years before officially joining the site), my BPEL was just under 5.75” and EG was around 4.5”. Now BPEL is at roughly 7.25 and EG is 5 according to the measurements.

My penis still looks under six to me. It still looks skinny. I know it isn’t. I can see the change when the ruler and tape are in hand. I can “see” the increase but I cannot accept the increase visually.

In my head I am still below average. It is why this thread appeals to me.. The belief in my head, despite the reality of measurement, still needs to know, check, and confirm that I am in the average range.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:52 AM.