Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis Size: The True Average

I’m noticing that there are a lot of guys who think the average “must” be bigger than it is. But it’s exceedingly uncommon to find a legitimate measured pic of a penis far above the supposed average. I mean, on a site with thousands and thousands of guys on it, we are talking about a handful that are 9” +. If its such a stretch to find examples, they are obviously the extreme outliers, and don’t have much to do with the average size.

Maybe what is going on is this. Men are accustomed to the size of their dick. Whatever size it is, to them, it seems normal. Normal is perceived as average. So a 7” guy is above average, but tends to think that it isn’t really that special, and its easy to believe there are plenty of 8” guys walking around. The 8” guy similarly assumes there are lots of 9’s too. And so on.

Average size is pretty well established, as a range at any rate. It absolutely isn’t anywhere near the 7-8-9 range, that is the exception not the rule.


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

The most important fact of the average:

There are more people that are out of average, then in average.

For example: Penis Charts
Maybe the size of the average isn’t the real average size, but that’s not important now.
Important is, that you can see, that just 17% are in the average range in length and
23% in the average range in girth.

That means, there are 4 times more dicks that aren’t average in length (smaller and bigger),
And 3 times more dicks that aren’t average in girth (smaller and bigger).

Which means, it’s over 4 times more probable to see a bigger or smaller penis then the exact range of average.


comparison pictures

"Among the best pics, for sure." commanderblop - thunders

"These are outstanding proof pics!!" going411by7 - pegym

Average is 6 inch. But average is small for women.

Originally Posted by northmiamitop
Maybe what is going on is this. Men are accustomed to the size of their dick. Whatever size it is, to them, it seems normal. Normal is perceived as average. So a 7” guy is above average, but tends to think that it isn’t really that special, and its easy to believe there are plenty of 8” guys walking around. The 8” guy similarly assumes there are lots of 9’s too. And so on.

Average size is pretty well established, as a range at any rate. It absolutely isn’t anywhere near the 7-8-9 range, that is the exception not the rule.


Co-sign that! In fact, I just tried to stick my dick in an old pump tube and I couldn’t. In my head I’m the same size I’ve always been. In my head I’m not big. If that is true, how come I can’t fit into the old tube that back then I couldn’t even pack? Also, a while back my dick fit easily inside of a toilet paper roll. Now it does not.

Originally Posted by sintagma
Average is 6 inch. But average is small for women.

And you know this because your a woman?
Spare me the utter crap

I think he means that men with large cocks get around to more women thus women base their perspective on average on these encounters, which could be a 4:1 ratio to real average men.

I don’t think it’s true that bigger guys get around more. I say that based on experience and based on stories from friends and guys here on thunder. Maybe they try more if they know they’re bigger, but like northmiamitop says, most guys think they’re average until they find out otherwise. At 9x6 (8.5x5.75 before pe), I thought I was average until I came here. Even if a guys know he is big and shows more confidence to the woman, doesn’t mean she will fuck him. You may get in good better with the girl if you’re more confident, but for her to fuck you, you need more than a big dick and confidence. At least where I live.

Originally Posted by Wamrage
And you know this because your a woman?
Spare me the utter crap

From the Forum Guidelines:
All members must abide by the community’s standards and practices. Please refer back to this document before your first post, it doesn’t take long and it may prevent your membership being short lived.

The following activities will not be tolerated:

  • Any sexual reference to minors.
  • Soliciting for sex in public forums, or misusing private messaging.
  • Aggression or annoyance towards any member whether in forums or private messages. Debate the idea, don't attack the poster.
  • Posting links to porn or warez sites or posting copyright material from other PE websites.
  • Spamming (this includes affiliate or referral links), astroturfing, cruising, soliciting or proselytising.
I’ve asked you several times to read the forum guidelines, and warned that you will be put on hold if you do not. You either haven’t read them, or are choosing to ignore them. I’m putting you on hold for 5 days to give you time to study them.

Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by Wamrage
And you know this because your a woman?
Spare me the utter crap

I think what he was trying to say is what Para-Goomba was referring to. The average pussy is meant to “fit” optimally with a big penis, small pussy for average, and large pussy can handle an elephant penis. This has been my observation as well.

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage
I think what he was trying to say is what Para-Goomba was referring to. The average pussy is meant to “fit” optimally with a big penis, small pussy for average, and large pussy can handle an elephant penis. This has been my observation as well.

This may indeed be true ( what you say ) however - what appears to sell the best, as far as smut goes…
…Is Elephantine penis being force-fed into ‘small pussy’.
…Perhaps it’s all in our head.

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage
Wow…I wish I had that girth.

I just looked at your recent pics again. You have to be pretty close to 6” girth because those post pump pics you posted seem to show you a bit over 6”.

I’m sure you’ll get there soon.

Good luck with the gains bro.


Current (Sept 15, 2011) BPEL - 7.6 MSEG - 5.8

Goal 8 x 6 (preferably NBPEL)

Bring back neven!please!!

This forum is not the same without him xD.

Posts which followed about muscle, muscle type and diet moved to its own new thread, Putting On Muscle.

We now return you to the Penis Size: The True Average thread, already in progress.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by sintagma
Average is 6 inch. But average is small for women.


Average is small for a man

And his EGO.


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Haha, true. And so most men lie, and add an inch. So after a women sees 10 dicks that are six inches, and is told they are all 7 - 7.5 inches, when she sees one that is 7, she thinks its 8.5. When she see 8, she thinks its 10. If she saw 10, she would run away crying.


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:11 AM.