Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis Size: The True Average

Originally Posted by Praseo
….

Also, Esc. I agree. I don’t really believe that either, but im simply using the same chart MArinera is. Hey, if you dispute one thing, you have to dispute it all.

This was the chart you started referring to :
Praseo - Penis Size: The True Average

not me. And yes, if you can’t take what you like and forget what you don’t like.

Originally Posted by marinera
Sorry, I hate repeating my points when people doesn’t understand, but I was showing the statistic to which you are always referring to, that I just said more than one time can’t be considerated reliable, and that you go on intepreting in a way for what doesn’t accords to your claims, and citing for what can sustain your claims. That survey wasn’t a survey :

“In 2001, Dr Eduardo Gomez de Diego of the SizeGenetics medical company came across some research on average penis size published by the Spanish Society of Andrology. The results surprised Diego as they didn’t agree with the results he had obtained from his own clinic’s survey examining the size of the average Spanish male.

This spurred Diego to enhance his own survey and to expand it by gathering results from other countries.

The statistics took over a year to gather from journals and studies published around the world and the results have now been made available.”

He took measurements referring to different countries from different studies, studies who were measuring the penis differently. Have you got it now? It is not methodologically correct.

Yea, I got it. I jumped to the conclusion that the new edition to your post had something to do with the conversation at hand. I guess I was wrong. About 2 pages back, I already addressed that if all countries used the smae methodology and every country in the world was surveyed, then atleast one country would be bigger. How exactly are the Koreans measuring to get 4 inches? I wonder.

Originally Posted by Praseo

Yea, I got it. I jumped to the conclusion that the new edition to your post had something to do with the conversation at hand. I guess I was wrong. About 2 pages back, I already addressed that if all countries used the smae methodology and every country in the world was surveyed, then atleast one country would be bigger. How exactly are the Koreans measuring to get 4 inches? I wonder.

Oh no, the conversation you started was this:

Originally Posted by Praseo

…. If there was some sort of statistics showing state by state averages, some states will have 7”-7.5” listed. . ….

You actually hijaked a thread with those posts and I had to split your posts from there to here. Than you go ahead twisting things, linking crap studies and doing the smartass when you are wrong. Time to change attitude, man.

Originally Posted by marinera
This was the chart you started referring to :
Praseo - Penis Size: The True Average

not me. And yes, if you can’t take what you like and forget what you don’t like.

I didn’t mention any chart in my post. I googled Spains average penis size and took the second highest number I could find. Out of 5.0”, 5.3” and 5.75”. I chose the oen before the latter.

Originally Posted by marinera
Oh no, the conversation you started was this:
You actually hijaked a thread with those posts and I had to split your posts from there to here. Than you go ahead twisting things, linking crap studies and doing the smartass when you are wrong. Time to change attitude, man.

Somewhere down the line you are confused. When I first started commenting on this thread, I was saying that if a study was conducted where every state had about 200 men measured, some states would yield higher averages than another. 7”, 6” and 5” were examples since average size, anywhere, usually will not go out of range of those 3 numbers. Tell me, exactly in plain english, how I’m ”twisting things”. I don’t get it.

You must think that this logic of one state having a higher average than another, somehow differs from my opiniopn of one country having a higher average than another. Why? It’s the same exact thing. Only on a larger basis.


Last edited by Praseo : 12-25-2009 at .

Double post.

Originally Posted by Praseo

I didn’t mention any chart in my post. I googled Spains average penis size and took the second highest number I could find. Out of 5.0”, 5.3” and 5.75”. I chose the oen before the latter.

That was coming from that chart I linked, right? And, in case you didn’t know, we do like that, when reporting statistics or studies, people add a link to the source.

Originally Posted by marinera
That was coming from that chart I linked, right? And, in case you didn’t know, we do like that, when reporting statistics or studies, people add a link to the source.

Yes, it actually did come from that source. How that makes you right? I have no idea. All this shows, at the very most, is that I was wrong in subtracting an inch from the Spanish size, to include the top measurement. And if your talking about what I said to Esc, it still stands. You have to disregard the entire study if you doubt one thing in it. That study is no different. Your point is?

Incase you forgot, I have been saying this whole time that if all 195 countries were measured using the same exact methodology, I’m willing to bet that atleast one country will average 7 inches or more. How does the above dispell that?

Originally Posted by Praseo
Yes, it actually did come from that source. How that makes you right? I have no idea. All this shows, at the very most, is that I was wrong in subtracting an inch from the Spanish size, to include the top measurement. And if your talking about what I said to Esc, it still stands. You have to disregard the entire study if you doubt one thing in it. That study is no different. Your point is?

Incase you forgot, I have been saying this whole time that if all 195 countries were measured using the same exact methodology, I’m willing to bet that atleast one country will average 7 inches or more. How does the above dispell that?

Originally Posted by marinera
I’m now saying that you can’t believe to any penis size surveys that you find on the internet. They tend to reinforce superstitions and myths, often because they want to sell you something.

/forum/showthread.php?p=1513980#post1513980


Originally Posted by Praseo
….
Incase you forgot, I have been saying this whole time that if all 195 countries were measured using the same exact methodology, I’m willing to bet that atleast one country will average 7 inches or more. How does the above dispell that?

There isn’t anything that you posted that can prove your bet would be a rational one. And you started posting this ‘surveys are false the real average based on my knowledge is 7”-7.5” ’ shit here:
Praseo - Penis Size: The True Average
in this thread
Shut down


Now, do you get that your posts were not appropriate or do I have to make a draw? You also had a very gentle hint here about:
mgus - Penis Size: The True Average

If you really had a valid reason to start this shit or something to backup it, I could understand, but you have not.

Originally Posted by marinera
/forum/showthread.php?p=1513980#post1513980


There isn’t anything that you posted that can prove your bet would be a rational one. And you started posting this ‘surveys are false the real average based on my knowledge is 7”-7.5” ’ shit here:
Shut down

Now, do you get that your posts were not appropriate or do I have to make a draw? If you really had a valid reason to start this shit or something to backup it, I could understand, but you do have not.

Are you always this incompetent? NO WHERE did I say that the average is 7-7.5”. Thats rediculous and completely absurd. Quote me on where I said this. I was stating, using examples, that if every state was surveyed you’d have some states averaging 7 inches, some 6 and others 5. This is not representive of the national average and I openly admitted in the same paragraph that (para qouting) ”of course, if you round them all together, you get the national average”. Also, I was proposing how that I believe that atleast one country has an average exceeding the usual. There is at least one country that would have an average of 7” or more given, if like I said, all 195 countries were surveyed. What your doing is micro-analysing every word, every letter, in my posts. Looking for something that you can dispute and make my claims seem as though they lack merit. All the while, missing the entire point altogether.


Last edited by Praseo : 12-25-2009 at .

We’ll continue this later. For now, I’m going to bed.

Originally Posted by Praseo

Are you always this incompetent? …

Of course. You are on a 2 days old.

Originally Posted by marinera
Because it serves to nothing? You know, people are smaller in some places because it can give an advantage for surviving, they can have whiter or darkest skin color for the same reason, but…penis size? How could that make any sense?

It could be from a founder effect or sexual selection. It could be a side effect of selection for something else. I posted a pdf a few pages back, before this big argument. It had studies from different countries, and I recall it had one result for white americans and one for black. They had different averages, but I don’t remember if they were from the same study. They likely were, as it would be unusual to just study one race at a time.

Where you posted that pdf file, Joe_joe? I can’t find it. I can’t see how it could be an ‘effect of selection for something else’: what else?

Post 383, here’s the link again:
http://www.enersol.com.au/CondomSize.pdf

Quote
I can’t see how it could be an ‘effect of selection for something else’: what else?

Hormones come to mind. Doesn’t testosterone during and before puberty affect penis size? I think I’ve seen that before. Testosterone has an effect on many things, so it could have been selected for for those other effects and dick size was a side effect. Actually, the studies I’ve seen show that testosterone levels do vary by race and they pretty much follow the pattern you’d expect from the results in this pdf.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:05 AM.