Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis Size: The True Average

Originally Posted by Praseo

Large sizes like that are more common than people make it seem. But I’m wondering, how do you know the sizes of guys erections that you see?

These two sentences don’t mix very well.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by mgus
These two sentences don’t mix very well.

How? I’m agreeing with him because I too have noticed that there are a lot more 7+ inch guys than people care to admit. Just look at some of the pre pe sizes claimed on this very site. I disgree with him because there’s just no way that he can make a cursory examination of someones flaccid size (like in a locker room) and conclude that their above 7 inches erect, unless their already above that size while flaccid. And I think it’s safe to say that a 7 inch flaccid penis is not at all common in any locker room or any where else for that matter.

Well i’ve noticed quite a few flacid dicks that are just as big and bigger than my nbpfl wich is a little over 6in. and many flaccid girths that are just as thick or thicker than my mseg. I am 7bpel and 5.25 mseg by the way. That is why i stick by my claim. I think a 6x 5 flacid would grow to beyond 7x5 erect. Yes it’s true there are’nt many large cocks but there are more than a few.


Last edited by kimish : 12-23-2009 at .

Originally Posted by kimish
Well i’ve noticed quite a few flacid dicks that are just as big and bigger than my nbpfl wich is a little over 6in. and many flaccid girths that are just as thick or thicker than my mseg. I am 7bpel and 5.25 mseg by the way. That is why i stick by my claim. I think a 6x 5 flacid would grow to beyond 7x5 erect. Yes it’s true there are’nt many large cocks but there are more than a few.

I understand what your saying and I agree, but many people seem to believe that erect length can be roughly (or even accurately) determined by your flaccid size. Like you say your 6 inches soft. Many people will believe that your 8 or 9 inches erect beforehand because of that alone. Add to the equation that people have a tendancy to over estimate and the size will inflate even further. Yes, I agree that saying 7 or so inches erect (nbp, of course) based off of 5 or 6 inches soft is a reasonable estimate. Although, you can never be to sure at all, so estimating it is close to pointless. But some people tend to think that there is some 3 or 4 inch rule regarding the differences of flaccid and erect size.

This is what I thought you were doing. My apologies.

Originally Posted by Praseo
Large sizes like that are more common than people make it seem. But I’m wondering, how do you know the sizes of guys erections that you see?

Originally Posted by Praseo
How? I’m agreeing with him because I too have noticed that there are a lot more 7+ inch guys than people care to admit. Just look at some of the pre pe sizes claimed on this very site. I disgree with him because there’s just no way that he can make a cursory examination of someones flaccid size (like in a locker room) and conclude that their above 7 inches erect, unless their already above that size while flaccid. And I think it’s safe to say that a 7 inch flaccid penis is not at all common in any locker room or any where else for that matter.


How do you know that large sizes are more common than people make it seem? Based on what? People posting here versus entire populations? The size surveys (Para-Goomba has made a good compilation in the thread “True average”) are the best that we have to go by.

Statistics say something that is more believable than a single persons observations - and how many erect dicks have you seen anyway, to make the claim that the stats are wrong?


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

People need to stop taking the surveys as “gospel”. Someone once said that the surveys may be skewed due to the lack of less endowed men participating. Who’s to say the same isn’t true about well hung guys? I think if some of you would step into my neck of the woods you would be in for a rude awakening. I mean shit! Im 7x5.25 and ive been told im the smallest or one of the smallest by quite a few women.

I also have experimented with some men in my past and let me just say that from what i’ve seen and experienced first hand (locker rooms, pool class, football practice, and experiences as a young and curious man) I would say that it’s safe to say that the average size is closer to 7 inches than 5.5 inches, from my experiences. And that is not including black men. I have seen very small dicks but I think there are just as much 7+ as there are 5.5 and under. Sorry, but if it barks like a dog and looks like a dog, it must be a DOG. It’s a cruel cruel world out there fellas and the truth hurts. (I would also like to note that the all the women that made negative comments toward me were not on bad terms with me so there was no need to “put me down” or make me feel bad, it just so happened that my size was brought up in penis size conversations, mostly initiated by women, and these women were being honest about past partners).


Last edited by kimish : 12-24-2009 at .

Originally Posted by kimish
I mean shit! Im 7x5.25 and ive been told im the smallest or one of the smallest by quite a few women.

Well, at least you know that you are dinky and have no chance of satisfying any women ever.

Most of the guys here at Thunders start at around 9X6.5 inches. A bit under sized, sure. But that is why we are doing PE! Besides, give it a few months and most of the guys will be up over 12X8 anyway.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

LOL, that was funny iamaru. You get my point though. Honestly, I always thought that I was larger than average until I started having sex.

Originally Posted by kimish

Honestly, I always thought that I was larger than average until I started having sex.

Honestly, I always thought that I was average until I started having sex. Then I found out to be larger…


Starting BPEL: 6.9" (Dec.1st, 2008)

Current BPEL: 8.11" NBPEL: 7.63" BPFSL: 9.09"

Current MEG : 5.6"

Originally Posted by kimish

I also have experimented with some men in my past and let me just say that from what i’ve seen and experienced first hand (locker rooms, pool class, football practice, and experiences as a young and curious man) I would say that it’s safe to say that the average size is closer to 7 inches than 5.5 inches, from my experiences.

Guys in the locker room, pool class, etc. walking around with a hard on that you could estimate erect size. Interesting world you live in.

Originally Posted by mgus
How do you know that large sizes are more common than people make it seem? Based on what? People posting here versus entire populations? The size surveys (Para-Goomba has made a good compilation in the thread “True average”) are the best that we have to go by.

Statistics say something that is more believable than a single persons observations - and how many erect dicks have you seen anyway, to make the claim that the stats are wrong?

I never said the statistics are wrong. But you can’t simply believe that in every location, the distrubution of sizes among males will reflect the statistics evenly. If there was some sort of statistics showing state by state averages, some states will have 7”-7.5” listed. Others will have 6”. Another will probably have 5” or less. Of course, if you add all the states together, you get the national average. But I think it’s safe to say that the states with higher averages will as well have a higher prevelance of larger (8+) men. Unless you measure every single adult male in your country, the statistics can only be used as postulation. You simply cannot get an accurate figure with only 1,000 men representing a country of millions. So how can you or I, say who is wrong?

Originally Posted by kimish

……….Someone once said that the surveys may be skewed due to the lack of less endowed men participating…..

Whoever it was, it makes sense. People who partecipate to penis surveys should be more endowed. Think about for a moment.


Last edited by marinera : 12-25-2009 at .

Originally Posted by Praseo
…. If there was some sort of statistics showing state by state averages, some states will have 7”-7.5” listed. Others will have 6”……

How do you know that, if there aren’t statics done this way? Is it a supposition of yours, correct?

No offence intended, Praseo, but I think you should get some basic knowledge of Statistics.

Originally Posted by marinera
How do you know that, if there aren’t statics done this way? Is it a supposition of yours, correct?

No offence intended, Praseo, but I think you should get some basic knowledge of Statistics.

There is nothing supposed and statistics aren’t done like that. Atleast the ones on penis size. If there was a state by state study done, it would be the largest one as you would need at least 200 per state to get anything reliable. And what about my post makes you believe that I lack basic knowledge of statistics?

Edit: My mistake. I see what your asking now. I know that because it would be true. With statistics, it’s impossible to get the same exact results everytime. With one state, sizes will be larger than another. They will all fall within a range of 5-7 inches, though, more likely than not.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:42 AM.