Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis Size - A realistic view

Originally Posted by marinera
Funny. The foremost reaons I don’t pee at urinals is that it often happens that the guys at my sides starts fixing my penis; sometimes happened that they make comments too. If you think it is a good thing, you could discover the adverse.

LoL Marinera, when did your penis break and why are you letting strangers fix it? :D

I have got to say this has been an enjoyable thread to read. Stuzilla thanks for starting it.

It is great to have a thread that brings the average size penis back down to a real average size. Based on my reading/research on line I have come to believe the average is 5.9 BPEL x 4.9 MEG, which is pretty close to what this thread has agreed to, I think.

I have to agree that the comments that “I feel small” from 7x5 inch + guys tends to get somewhat annoying. Especially for guys like me that started with 5.5 BPEL x 4.25 MEG, that most would agree is below average. Just had to get that off my chest!

My view that I was below average started from my observations in the locker room at the school gym and so on. I went to school/college when the best you could get was Playboy, Penthouse, etc. No on line porn in the 70’s/80’s, so at least I was not warped by that.

Even though I thought I was below average, I was still trying like hell to get into a girl’s pants every chance I could. Not trying to get laid because of my below average size never crossed my mind, ever. I wanted to enjoy what I was given. When I was lucky, not one woman ever said anything negative about my size, at least to me. From one night stands to yearlong relationships all the feedback was positive. I got some, “you are perfect,” “you feel so good,” etc. I didn’t get any you are “big” either.

I didn’t worry about my size, only what she and I could feel together. I focused on pleasing them and “exploring” their bodies to find their unique erotic places on their body outside of the normal pussy and tits areas that drove them wild. Don’t get me wrong I sometimes enjoy just pounding away like a small porn star as well, but I really liked the exploring and trying different things as much as they would let me get away with. I believe this is what kept most coming back for more. Not the size of my dick, but how I tried to make them feel and how much they saw I enjoyed them and their bodies.

I just want to close with this: Guys don’t worry about your size so much that you are afraid to have fun with what you have. Almost everyone out there has some type of insecurity, get over it, and have fun because life is way too short.

Take care and happy gains,


4Foreskin ;)

Originally Posted by Ninex74sera
Let me just say that, I am a ‘longer’ (not necessarily LARGER) guy who has had ED several times with one night stands and I feel its because the sexual stance I’ve been taking for the past…10 years….is one of a voyeur, via porn, rather than an active participant. I feel this has warped my sexuality to the point where I have psychological ED. Haven’t had a girlfriend for a few years and few sexual encounters, and I feel this is because of my own insecurity with my size, which throws up walls between me and the female I may be conversing with.
My length is 8” and my girth is not ‘dismal’.

Hey man, for you and any other guys with this type of psychological ED, I along with some other have been working on a cure, so come on over and join the discussion with some more essays.

For young guys with erection problems - Scienceguy’s method


I'm a disciple of science.

This post is diamond. I arrived at Thunders with 4.5” BPEL, and am reaching near 5” by just a few hairs at the moment. To me, this is exhilarating. I have long suffered hardcore avoidance behavior due to my penis insecurities, and am now feeling like I might be on the verge of going on the pull. It’s strange to me when I see guys arriving with an average size penis, somehow with insecurities built into their mindset that they are too small. It makes me want to explain to them that I would trade my genitalia position with theirs in a heartbeat, and make something bloody well brilliant of it. It makes me realize how much of it is mentality; I have a pre-concieved idea of where I want to be in life, and in comparison to many others at Thunders, it’s very modest. This suggests to me that we’re all trying to ‘fit the glove’ of a standard we ought to be living up to, but the objectivity of it is always in question. I’m not denying that certain stats may be preferred over others by certain women etc, but so much of our true potential is held back by our limiting beliefs about the world around us.

Originally Posted by Ninex74sera

LoL Marinera, when did your penis break and why are you letting strangers fix it? :D

Ahaha, no I meant looking at it with too much interest. Language barrier.

Hilarious story re penis size self-delusion.

Here’s a salutary tale about the unforeseen consequences of exaggerating your penis size. ( While I kind of feel sorry for the girl involved, I’m ashamed to admit that I burst out laughing and nearly choked to death on my cuppa.)

Http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Sexuali…r-ass-this.html

NB. I wanted to post this in a separate thread, but I received a message that I’m not allowed to start new threads. Have I done something wrong?

If not and the mods are in agreement, could one of them move it to a new thread?

The link seems to have stopped working for some reason. Not sure if it’s permanently down, so here’s the text, just in case.

“How do you get a condom out of your ass (this isn\’t fake, I really need help)

I told my boyfriend forever that I didn't want to do anal but he kept on giving me his puppy dog beg face. Eventually I caved. Anyways he likes to wear Trojan magnums. His d*** obviously is not big enough but I play along because it helps his confidence. With sex it's OK, sometimes it gets loose but never has fully come off, unfortunately when we did anal this afternoon, it came off. I don't know what to do, I can't get it out. I don't want to go to the doctor because it's so embarrassing!”

Originally Posted by marinera
Ahaha, no I meant looking at it with too much interest. Language barrier.

oh ‘fixating’. sorry should have guessed only teasing your english is good!

Originally Posted by scienceguy106
Hey man, for you and any other guys with this type of psychological ED, I along with some other have been working on a cure, so come on over and join the discussion with some more essays.

For young guys with erection problems - Scienceguy’s method

thanks i’ve bookmarked the thread. i appreciate you looking out.

Ninex, could you give these a read please. Thanks. Forum Guidelines

Originally Posted by sta-kool

Excellent article. stuzilla! Thanks for posting this.

A couple of things it reminded me of:

On media images, let’s talk male underwear ads. I have read that there are “fake bulges” on hand and in use in every photo shoot.

I remember walking by an underwear store window in a mall where it was clear the clerks had stuff the manikin’s crotches with the packing paper that came in the boxes! It was quite obvious that there was crumpled up paper in there. Which was hilarious.

====

On porn stars - In “quality produced porn” like Bang Brothers, Brazzers, etc lots of effort is put into making the guys look as big as possible. Of course they are big guys. But the directors use camera angles etc to make them look bigger than they may be in real life. I am not talking about “trick photography”, just the most flattering and enhancing angles they can get.

You will also see what is called “lens distortion” in the closeups - Take Bang Bros for example: notice how huge the guys look when they do those extreme close-ups of the blowjobs. Now take a look at the women’s face, you are going to see that her face looks all distorted too - features stretched out in odd ways.

=====

On our reaction to pornstars - an interesting blog post from Daniel Rose:

Does Size Matter?

http://sexgodmethod.com/blog/sex/17…es-size-matter/

Does size matter? Yes and no, but mostly no.

There’s myths out there that larger cocks provide better physical stimulation (”hit spots that a smaller dick can’t). This simply isn’t true.

Think about the vibrators and dildos that are sold for women to masturbate with. The vast majority of dildos that are sold are between five and six inches, with proportional girth — the size of an average penis. The twelve inch monster cocks are relegated to the joke section.

You can see then, that a bigger dick doesn’t provide any extra physical stimulation. Otherwise, women would choose larger sized sex toys.

<SNIP>

So then, why is penis size such a frequent insecurity among men? The reason is that it is a vicious cycle among guys who don’t get laid very much. Their only sexual outlet is internet porn, which almost always features guys with freakishly large cocks. Seeing that size is the measure of your worth in the porn world, they begin to think that size is the measure of your worth in the real world too. This causes them to become insecure about their “merely” average sized penis.

When they do have sex with a girl, their insecurities ruin their Immersion. That is, they start to think and worry in bed, instead of just enjoying the experience and being in the moment. This makes them perform poorly in bed.

But, they don’t recognize that the reason why they are performing poorly is because of their insecurities caused by this limiting belief. Instead, they take their sexual failure as evidence that their beliefs about penis size are true.

They then go back and masturbate to porn that stars guys with even bigger dicks, and the vicious cycle continues.

<MORE AT LINK>

I believe the cycle theory is very accurate.

I used to have EQ problems (rarely having a full erection during sex) and not last more than 7 minutes for my first 3 months of having sex with my girlfriend, and I knew she was happy with me, but wasn’t loving the sex. Both of my problems were from me worrying that she wouldn’t be satisfied, I wasn’t big enough, etc.

I would look down at my penis and see it as small so I would try very hard to be as erect as possible, and the worry would make me half an inch smaller than I should be. My worries about not pleasing her would turn into me worrying about busting too early, and that would trigger me not being able to go very long as well.

Recently I have accepted that I was born with an average penis (6 inches), that my girlfriend loves me and would not trade me for a guy with a huge penis, and if I enjoy sex she will enjoy it more as well. Now she loves it and asks for it every day, I stay rock hard (6.25 since my first gain (: ) and I can go 20 minutes most of the time. She usually is shaking by the end of it.

I’ve never measured my thickness and don’t plan on it, I would guess i am average, but I look at my dick and believe that it is thick to boost my confidence, I really do appreciate the thickness i have even though I don’t think I am more than 5 at best. Going long and having confidence in bed will please any girl, and there is really no sense in worrying about size.

I 100% believe I will attain a 7 incher within the next year and a half, but even if I don’t I am happy with sex. Since I completely became proud of how I have sex and stopped worrying that I won’t be able to please her as much as a 7 or 8 incher, my sex life has literally become 10 times better for both of us, my gf has commented on it as well.

And i have had my doubts that the average is 6 as well, however my best friend who moved away to VA is the only kid I trust to always be honest in every aspect of life, and when he visited it the summer I told him I am 6” and he said he’s 5 3/4”. Any other kid would lie and say they are at least as big as me or bigger, but this kid is 6’6” with a size 15 foot (I know penis size doesn’t correlate directly to this, but when you are as big as he is I can’t imagine having a small penis). So this makes me believe the average a lot easier.

I know it’s just one dude, but he’s the only real life person I would trust to not exaggerate, and hes too huge of a kid (big boned too, but not fat at all) to have anything less than the greater majority of average range.


Last edited by Lampwick : 05-21-2011 at . Reason: Added paragraph breaks

Originally Posted by drabman

NB. I wanted to post this in a separate thread, but I received a message that I’m not allowed to start new threads. Have I done something wrong?

No. It’s a matter of the number of posts you’ve made. You have to be a member for 14 days and make 30 posts (not start 30 threads) to be able to start threads in forums other than Newbie. You must be a “senior member” (300 posts) to start a thread in the Main Member forum (restricted to PE topics only).

OK. Thanks for that.

One more question though.

Why is the site presenting visitors with the Kinsey penis size and Definitive Penis Size Survey data on the first page and giving such weight to their results? It’s just that these surveys give quite a high figure for average length and girth and - as most here will know - are viewed with a certain amount of scepticism due to their flawed methodology.

I’m a little concerned that without making it clear that there are a number of contemporary surveys that give average size as significantly less, newbies and those that don’t follow the discussions on the subject, might be made to feel a little more insecure than they might otherwise be.

I realise that there is an attempt to make it clear that average size is not a problem for most practical purposes, but I don’t think that’s likely to reassure those who visit a site like this. By definition they are particularly likely to have concerns about their penis size. Any reassurance is likely to be outweighed by the belief that the average size is so large. (I suspect many porn stars are not that much bigger than the Kinsey figures)

Originally Posted by ray32

I believe the cycle theory is very accurate. I used to have EQ problems (rarely having a full erection during sex) and not last more than 7 minutes for my first 3 months of having sex with my girlfriend, and I knew she was happy with me, but wasn’t loving the sex. Both of my problems were from me worrying that she wouldn’t be satisfied, I wasn’t big enough, etc. I would look down at my penis and see it as small so I would try very hard to be as erect as possible, and the worry would make me half an inch smaller than I should be. My worries about not pleasing her would turn into me worrying about busting too early, and that would trigger me not being able to go very long as well. Recently I have accepted that I was born with an average penis (6 inches), that my girlfriend loves me and would not trade me for a guy with a huge penis, and if I enjoy sex she will enjoy it more as well. Now she loves it and asks for it every day, I stay rock hard (6.25 since my first gain (: ) and I can go 20 minutes most of the time. She usually is shaking by the end of it. I’ve never measured my thickness and don’t plan on it, I would guess i am average, but I look at my dick and believe that it is thick to boost my confidence, I really do appreciate the thickness i have even though I don’t think I am more than 5 at best. Going long and having confidence in bed will please any girl, and there is really no sense in worrying about size. I 100% believe I will attain a 7 incher within the next year and a half, but even if I don’t I am happy with sex. Since I completely became proud of how I have sex and stopped worrying that I won’t be able to please her as much as a 7 or 8 incher, my sex life has literally become 10 times better for both of us, my gf has commented on it as well. And i have had my doubts that the average is 6 as well, however my best friend who moved away to VA is the only kid I trust to always be honest in every aspect of life, and when he visited it the summer I told him I am 6” and he said he’s 5 3/4”. Any other kid would lie and say they are at least as big as me or bigger, but this kid is 6’6” with a size 15 foot (I know penis size doesn’t correlate directly to this, but when you are as big as he is I can’t imagine having a small penis). So this makes me believe the average a lot easier. I know it’s just one dude, but he’s the only real life person I would trust to not exaggerate, and hes too huge of a kid (big boned too, but not fat at all) to have anything less than the greater majority of average range.

Interesting post, but ray, there are those who will skip reading it, as it’s too difficult to read one long solid block of text. I went back and put some paragraph breaks in your post to make it more readable; the original is left as is in the post quoted above for comparison purposes.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by drabman
Why is the site presenting visitors with the Kinsey penis size and Definitive Penis Size Survey data on the first page and giving such weight to their results? It’s just that these surveys give quite a high figure for average length and girth and - as most here will know - are viewed with a certain amount of scepticism due to their flawed methodology.

I’m a little concerned that without making it clear that there are a number of contemporary surveys that give average size as significantly less, newbies and those that don’t follow the discussions on the subject, might be made to feel a little more insecure than they might otherwise be.

Good question. Where are you seeing that exactly? (which URL?)


Last edited by sta-kool : 05-21-2011 at .
Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:28 PM.