Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis Size - A realistic view

Originally Posted by Goingthedistanc
I don’t really know how it is to women, but I have an average sized dick and always had great sex. At least all the girls I ever fucked came from my skills or my cock (or faked pretty well) and wanted a second time.

Men like bigger cocks than girls do, IMO. Haha

He he true in a lot of cases.
My dick is below average now, and I guess I suspect it was always below average for my age. However my wife has been orgasming hard enough to turn my side of the bed yellow and no faking possible either, she has a “Tell” and I always know.
I didn’t even think of PE till anal was offered. Now that she enjoys it, I need to ride her and an inch or 2 of length will be very very useful.

You’re girl must be pretty frisky to cum from the ass right?

I don’t think she’ll squirt from anal. But I should try to with a finger or a toy maybe. So far I’ve lasted 12 strokes in her ass on my best day. Not enough to get her to cum.

However I don’t even go near her ass till she’s squirted from vaginal, and had a more intense G-spot/deep spot orgasm complete with me testing her “tell”. Anyway her tell is a very very hard sucking/tweaking her nipples, and they don’t get erect or hard. Bingo, when that happens, I continue what I’m doing and tweak and suck her nipples.
Then I slowly pry open her cheeks and get her warmed up. Then if she says to fuck her ass, I’ll then go for it. If she says not today, atleast I haven’t lubed up her butt and we don’t have to go clean it. Then I do vaginal. So far I’ve not done vaginal followed by anal. We’ll never do anal and then vaginal. What ever enters her butt blows in her butt.

The problem is that the best position for her and for me to enter her butt is face down lying down, I use up 3” in her crack. Feels good to me but its not penetrating her. The doggy style leaves me too low and her butt is really tight and not that pleasurable, her on top is about the same with the added problem of not knowing what is happening and she’s not good at finding her hole and penetration.

Anyway, frisky isn’t quite the word. She has to be very calm and relaxed on those anal days. She’s more frisky when she wants it done. Remember a girl who’s moving around like crazy isn’t enjoying sex. Girls who are enjoying sex seem to lose themselves in their world and move very slowly and very little. When I was younger and didn’t know this, I’d disturb her being in the zone by talking, or wondering out loud she’s fainted. She said sharply 1 time, stop asking me questions once I close my eyes. Kapische.

Idk what that meant, but you’re girl doesn’t cum from anal right? You mentioned deep spot how do you hit it anal, or vaginal?

The reason why most girls are not particulary into huge cocks is cause there arent enough around to make it a realistic goal.
Even the ones who are active are not easily identified.

Most woman who have an average sexual behaviour have statisticly no chance to meet a huge cock even over many lifetimes.
Its more a fetish. She has to activly search especially over the net. Its like having a huge(DD) tit fetish.Not every huge tit would be available to you.

For an average woman she has so many traits she chooses a man from, which can be easier found and identified then a huge cock.
As a huge percentage of men has a somewhat average cock there is no need for a woman to worry about penis size anyway.
..as nature intended..
Of course men have big problems to wrap our minds around it cause we have a different viewpoint.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
The reason why most girls are not particulary into huge cocks is cause there arent enough around to make it a realistic goal.
Even the ones who are active are not easily identified.

Most woman who have an average sexual behaviour have statisticly no chance to meet a huge cock even over many lifetimes.
Its more a fetish. She has to activly search especially over the net. Its like having a huge(DD) tit fetish.Not every huge tit would be available to you.

For an average woman she has so many traits she chooses a man from, which can be easier found and identified then a huge cock.
As a huge percentage of men has a somewhat average cock there is no need for a woman to worry about penis size anyway.
..as nature intended..
Of course men have big problems to wrap our minds around it cause we have a different viewpoint.

My wife has had quite a few big ones. One thing she said is when a guy is packing he makes it known. Because she likes a larger dick those guys got more of her attention.

In my experience because I go commando and it shows; I tend to get hit on by women looking for such a thing.

Overall I really agree with your view point.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
The reason why most girls are not particulary into huge cocks is cause there arent enough around to make it a realistic goal.
Even the ones who are active are not easily identified.

Most woman who have an average sexual behaviour have statisticly no chance to meet a huge cock even over many lifetimes.
Its more a fetish. She has to activly search especially over the net. Its like having a huge(DD) tit fetish.Not every huge tit would be available to you.

For an average woman she has so many traits she chooses a man from, which can be easier found and identified then a huge cock.
As a huge percentage of men has a somewhat average cock there is no need for a woman to worry about penis size anyway.
..as nature intended..
Of course men have big problems to wrap our minds around it cause we have a different viewpoint.

I disagree here. Sorry no links, but from my research Thunder’s here. There were a few really good links. One, where they interviewed porn stars as well.

Granted, there are a few women that are into huge cocks, the size queens. They are a minority. Most women want a guy with an average size penis. Some have said a large penis can be uncomfortable or painful after a while. For most, unless your penis is very small (noticeably below average), penis size isn’t on their radar - there are many other things women consider when looking for Mr Right.

Penis size is way more important to us guys. And it’s a bit different than having a DD tit fetish - it’s easy to spot. ;)

ETA: Just about all of us are here because we’re obsessed on some level about the size of our dicks - it’s easy to project that, thinking every one is obsessed at some level about penis size.


B4: 6.875" NBPEL / 7.5" BPEL / 5.75" EG

9/12: ?? NBPEL / 7.75" BPEL / 6" EG

Goal: Coveted 8 x 6

Agreed a big set of jugs are easy to spot. Men have it easier in that regard.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

We want to define sex with penis numbers yet there is an almost infinite variety to female sexuality. There is almost an aura of mental/physical anticipation that results in a woman having an intense orgasm within 3 minutes of penetration. Then there are those you pound for literally two hours with your best technique and athletic ability and zippo, nada. I have experienced exactly these events. Has anyone else?

‘Course that was when I was 18-26, somewhere around then. When the learning curve about females was steep but exciting.

Well man I cum on command. If a bich wants to hold off her orgasm then what’s the issue brah?

Idk about you, but i get off from the girls orgasm, so if she’s a “hard cummer” then just forget the hoe.

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
We want to define sex with penis numbers yet there is an almost infinite variety to female sexuality. There is almost an aura of mental/physical anticipation that results in a woman having an intense orgasm within 3 minutes of penetration. Then there are those you pound for literally two hours with your best technique and athletic ability and zippo, nada. I have experienced exactly these events. Has anyone else?

‘Course that was when I was 18-26, somewhere around then. When the learning curve about females was steep but exciting.

Of course.

Women are as diverse as men.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by el jeringas
Well man I cum on command. If a bich wants to hold off her orgasm then what’s the issue brah?

Idk about you, but I get off from the girls orgasm, so if she’s a “hard cummer” then just forget the hoe.

Women can be controlling.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
Of course.

Women are as diverse as men.

I am a man. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UVLUFl6WO6E

I’ve pretty much figured myself out now. Women, I’m about 1x10 to the minus 50 through that universe of comprehension. So, I’d say they’re more “complex”. And I like that.

Originally Posted by el jeringas
Well man I cum on command. {But I don’t demand}. If a bich wants to hold off her orgasm then what’s the issue brah? {I got no issue with her tissue, Bah!}

Idk about you, but i get off from the girls orgasm, {And it gives me an Ectospasm}. so if she’s a “hard cummer” then just forget the hoe. {And let her blow!}

el jeringas, you is a true poet!

Lol,man.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:47 AM.