Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis shape and choice of underwear

View Poll Results:

Shape and choice of underwear

Briefs - I dress tucked down I have a downward n-curve

1111.46%

Briefs - I dress upward I have an upward curve

1010.42%

Boxers and I dress to the left and have a left curve

2829.17%

Boxers and I dress to the right and have a right curve

1010.42%

Briefs and no curve at all

1010.42%

Boxers and no curve at all

2728.13%
Total Votes: 96. You may not vote on this poll
12

Penis shape and choice of underwear

Cast your vote for the most frequent type of underwear worn and shape of unit.


06/21/07 NBP = 7.75(tape) FSL = 7.875 EG = 5.00 Volume= 15.42

09/13/07 NBP = 8.375 FSL = 8.75 EG = 5.38 Volume = 19.29 (+25%)

12/26/07 NBP = 8.625 FSL = 8.75 EG = 5.50 Volume = 20.82 (+35%)

Boxers dressed to the right, and I had a slight left midshaft curve, changed to a more pronounced right curve beginning at the base (PE did that).


PEing since Jan 1st, 2003

Boxers dressed to the left, and it hangs straight down with no curve. I hate when it happens to shift to the right cause I am constantly aware that it is there on my right thigh because of the heat. When it is to the left, I don’t feel it since I am used to it there.

No option for boxer briefs?

I wear boxer briefs, dress down and to the left, and I’m straight as an arrow. And so is my thingy.


"We have met the enemy, and he is us."

My option is boxer briefs as well, I dress to down and to the right and have a curve to the left.


19th Feb 2012

Erect: 7.625" BPEL and 4.875" EG BPFSL: 8.063 Short Term Goal: 7.75" x 5 Long Term Goal: BP 8.5 x EG 5.75

I wear boxers, dress to the left. But I have an upward curve.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

Originally Posted by Churchy Lefemme
I wear boxer briefs, dress down and to the left, and I’m straight as an arrow. And so is my thingy.

:Chortle:

Do you use the boxer brief to s-t-r-e-t-c-h out you unit in the downward position?

Personally, Hanes loose knit boxers unless I can go commando. I did wear briefs for forty years and only shifted a couple of years back, and now won’t wear briefs without a gun at my head.

I’m thinking briefs may be counterproductive to PE by compression and elevation- let the boys hang free. My entire package is slowly hanging lower and lower- and significantly plumper as well.


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

I only wear relaxed waist band briefs to the gym because I don’t want to scare anyone. Rest of the time I wear no briefs at all. I curve to the left and up.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by androNYC

I’m thinking briefs may be counterproductive to PE by compression and elevation- let the boys hang free. My entire package is slowly hanging lower and lower- and significantly plumper as well.

Agreed.

I am just wondering if there is a significant correlation between size and shape…..I am thinking there would be have to be if you believe in the theory of geology being force and time.


06/21/07 NBP = 7.75(tape) FSL = 7.875 EG = 5.00 Volume= 15.42

09/13/07 NBP = 8.375 FSL = 8.75 EG = 5.38 Volume = 19.29 (+25%)

12/26/07 NBP = 8.625 FSL = 8.75 EG = 5.50 Volume = 20.82 (+35%)

Originally Posted by newguy01
Agreed.

I am just wondering if there is a significant correlation between size and shape.I am thinking there would be have to be if you believe in the theory of geology being force and time.

You may have a point there. I hang better since I don’t wear underwear except to the gym. My package is more pronounced in sweats evn if I do wear underwear.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by androNYC
:Chortle:

Do you use the boxer brief to s-t-r-e-t-c-h out you unit in the downward position?

Personally, Hanes loose knit boxers unless I can go commando. I did wear briefs for forty years and only shifted a couple of years back, and now won’t wear briefs without a gun at my head.

I’m thinking briefs may be counterproductive to PE by compression and elevation- let the boys hang free. My entire package is slowly hanging lower and lower- and significantly plumper as well.

Nah, my unit just sort of goes where it goes. I gotta have the boxer briefs to keep my thighs from chafing.


"We have met the enemy, and he is us."

Yeah- a not uncommon problem among the giant silverback ;)


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Boxers, dress to the left but lately I put it to the right, so it’s all the same now.

My penis has a slight upward curve, but not noticable until fully erect.

I wear various kinds of underwear at different times, but my favourite is none at all.

When I’m at work I need underwear because I am around dirt, grease and metal, which would be bad for the old fella if any of it were to breach my pants, but as soon as I get home the underwear comes off and some loose shorts go on.

Nothing is better than a perfect pair of pants that lets your cock sway, swing and move freely while still looking tidy and dignified.

I’m strictly a boxer guy,and have been all my adult life. I dress to the left, but have no curve. I just like having the boys hang free, and look forward to filling out a wonderful bulge.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Amphetamines and the effects on the penisJungalistMen's Sexual Health4803-20-2015 03:57 AM
Auto hipnosis aplicada al PENandriusAgrandamiento del Pene29605-27-2014 12:27 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:50 AM.